Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jade Falls Chapter 2 (1st Jade Falls quest for people who didn't go early)

askshanaaskshana Pet QueenRegistered User Posts: 843
edited June 2012 in Community Created Guides
Thanks. I hope I have a small bamboo thicket left to uncover *sigh*

Comments

• garman225garman225 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 319 Unstained Chieftain
    edited June 2012
    Hooray! Thanks for the guide!

Wow, 6 steps in 7 days? Whew...better get to planning.
  • Robert ReeceRobert Reece Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 182
    edited June 2012
    If there are 6 steps in 7 days, I better get this mission soon. I dont have it, Does anyone have it yet cause I hope if I get it tonight or tomorrow, I will have the full 7 days and not just 6 or something.
  • askshanaaskshana Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 843
    edited June 2012
    I think the hardest part for me will be the ewe because I have been able to build just one Jade Habitiat on JF for it. I hope it doesn't take 5 masteries!
    If there are 6 steps in 7 days, I better get this mission soon. I dont have it, Does anyone have it yet cause I hope if I get it tonight or tomorrow, I will have the full 7 days and not just 6 or something.

I have it so it's rolling out. I bought early entry tho. Dunno when it will be open to all. I guess later today?
  • Robert ReeceRobert Reece Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 182
    edited June 2012
    I just saw people ask for the Tabi Shoes on my wall, so apparently some have it. Hope whey they decide to give Jade Farm to my game, I have full time, 6 steps in 7 days is running it kind of close anyway, especially since I have to improve Mountain Palace and build a pen.

People that paid to unlock early, already can have these things done, asking for parts for the Palace and pens will slow me down a little in the already limited time.
  • garman225garman225 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 319 Unstained Chieftain
    edited June 2012
    I unlocked it early, but the place is so small that it's going to be hard to fit all these habitats in here. I built an aviary, but once the paddock's in here, I'm going to have to expand. Good news is that the habitats still use the standard parts (except for the Jade habitat, but I'm not done with that yet, so I can't tell you what types of animals go in it...sorry), so you can use your SDB's to build paddocks and pastures and the like.
    The quests usually start at 1pm EST, and that's when I got it. Hoping you folks get it soon, because it really is 7 days...I refreshed my page just in case it was a mistake, but it's not.
  • Tabitha1973Tabitha1973 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 170
    edited June 2012
    I still don´t have it.. :(
  • AbuelaMariAbuelaMari Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 285
    edited June 2012
    Quest 4 is confusing...it looks like something was started and then changed? It says "Get 8" but not of what...then it goes on to complete the paddock
  • maryl54maryl54 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,313
    edited June 2012
    thanks however I got to wait on crops before I can start this quest planted a 2 day crop and 3 day crop.lol
  • askshanaaskshana Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 843
    edited June 2012
    AbuelaMari wrote: »
    Quest 4 is confusing...it looks like something was started and then changed? It says "Get 8" but not of what...then it goes on to complete the paddock

TY, I fixed it
  • RM1(SS)RM1(SS) Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,202
    edited June 2012
    garman225 wrote: »
    Good news is that the habitats still use the standard parts (except for the Jade habitat, but I'm not done with that yet, so I can't tell you what types of animals go in it...sorry)

Most of the new, non-aquatic JF animals. The kiang goes into a paddock, but that's the only exception I've run across so far.
  • SC6825SC6825 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 96
    edited June 2012
    "Quest 5: Tea-riffic!
    Requirements: Get 9 Silk Cloth, Harvest 10 White Cloud Tea & Uncover 1 Small Bamboo Thicket"

Could someone tell me how I find/uncover the bamboo thickets? All I have on my farm is some small bamboo and medium bamboo, which I would assume is what I am looking for. However, when I click on that, all it gives me as options are: rotate, move, store, and sell. How am I supposed to 'uncover' them? They were already the way they are, now. So they haven't already been done.

Probably a stupid question, but I really have no idea, and that's all that it says that I can do to the bamboo.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited June 2012
    The small bamboo is one of the "treasures" sitting around obstructing everything on the farm. Don't feel bad......I couldn't figure it out either when I read the guide but then I hovered on things and found it. You will need small axes to uncover it.
  • courthousedebcourthousedeb Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 266
    edited June 2012
    The icon for this quest showed up on my other farms and I was able to move the Geisha Ewe from livestock to livestock pen in order to attain level 1. So, I would venture to guess as long as the icon appears on your home, english, winter & lighthouse farms and you can move stuff between the farms, you should be good to go.