Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hawaiian Paradise Chapter 9 Quest

askshanaaskshana Pet QueenRegistered User Posts: 843
edited June 2012 in Community Created Guides

Comments

• DCI_AssassinDCI_Assassin Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 31
    edited June 2012
    It appears from other posts that the Diving Bell Cow can only be harvested on the Hawaiian Paradise farm. Some people now how the cow stuck on other farms.
  • GumbootsGumboots Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 149
    edited June 2012
  • askshanaaskshana Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 843
    edited June 2012
    It appears from other posts that the Diving Bell Cow can only be harvested on the Hawaiian Paradise farm. Some people now how the cow stuck on other farms.

You can only use other farms for a quest if you can see the quest icon when you are on that farm.
  • SC6825SC6825 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 96
    edited June 2012
    Can someone tell me how long the paper umbrella tree takes to harvest? Is it a two day or three day tree? Cause I don't have an orchard on my Hawaiian farm, don't really have the room or resources to build one, and, am trying to decide if I have the time to harvest it normally, since I don't particularly want to have to build an orchard for the very last quest, since, of course, they have randomly decided to make this one where you can't do it on any farm but the Hawaiian one, after allowing us to use any farm, for every other one prior.
  • tnbsktstnbskts Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 691
    edited June 2012
    Quest 5 is 230 double pikake, not 145.
  • tnbsktstnbskts Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 691
    edited June 2012
    SC6825 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how long the paper umbrella tree takes to harvest? Is it a two day or three day tree? Cause I don't have an orchard on my Hawaiian farm, don't really have the room or resources to build one, and, am trying to decide if I have the time to harvest it normally, since I don't particularly want to have to build an orchard for the very last quest, since, of course, they have randomly decided to make this one where you can't do it on any farm but the Hawaiian one, after allowing us to use any farm, for every other one prior.

I'm seeing the quest icon on other farms. If the icon shows up on a farm where you already have an orchard, you might be able to use it for the quest.
    edited June 2012
    tnbskts wrote: »
    Quest 5 is 230 double pikake, not 145.

TY! I updated it :)
    edited June 2012
    tnbskts wrote: »
    I'm seeing the quest icon on other farms. If the icon shows up on a farm where you already have an orchard, you might be able to use it for the quest.

I noticed in the last HP quest it started as HP only and then included all farms. I'm clueless.
  • alienshipalienship This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 32
    edited June 2012
    My count says that I need one more aqua lamp to complete the level. Two neighbors say they have sent me aqua lamps, and my count hasn't changed. Is this a glitch, or do I have untrustworthy neighbors?
    edited June 2012
    alienship wrote: »
    My count says that I need one more aqua lamp to complete the level. Two neighbors say they have sent me aqua lamps, and my count hasn't changed. Is this a glitch, or do I have untrustworthy neighbors?

I'd say glitch, happens to me frequently
  • dawnbluegarnetdawnbluegarnet Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited June 2012
    thank you for publishing, askshana!
    edited June 2012
  • kdogtrainerkdogtrainer Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 13
    edited June 2012
    What happened to the quest? I no longer have the icon to click on to request what I need. Just harvested the 230 Double Pikake and can't ask for more Tropical Trays which I still need. Now I wonder if I will get credit for the 230 Pikake I harvested. AAAAAHHHHHH