Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiple Bakeries, Wineries and Spas across your farms

TAFenmoreTAFenmore Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
edited June 2012 in Community Created Guides
I have four wineries, one on each of the first four farms, they are independent of each other, so I can craft 24 items total, which is good for burning through super crops.

Comments

• asys10asys10 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 5
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the info...off to build a winery and spa... :)
  • pamperedpetersonpamperedpeterson Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 76
    edited May 2012
    asys10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info...off to build a winery and spa... :)
    I thought that extra ones had to be purchased with FVC?
    ...or did you mean that metaphorically?
  • biligbilig Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 279
    edited May 2012
    You can buy them for 100,000 coins if you do not have a crafting cottage on that farm. I sold my pub on the EC, my restaurant on LC, and my sweet shoppe on WW. Waste of time now though since we get fewer bushels each day.
  • sasha60sasha60 Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 347
    edited May 2012
    I cannot buy for COINS a bakery, winery or spa on EC and the pub is locked to one only. The only way to get them is with FC--80 FC. How did you buy yours with coins only??? I do not have a crafting cottage on EC. Or are you meaning "crafting cottage" as a winery, spa or bakery already??
    edited May 2012
    sasha60 wrote: »
    I cannot buy for COINS a bakery, winery or spa on EC and the pub is locked to one only. The only way to get them is with FC--80 FC. How did you buy yours with coins only??? I do not have a crafting cottage on EC. Or are you meaning "crafting cottage" as a winery, spa or bakery already??

Yes the crafting cottages are the winery, spa, bakery, pub, etc. I sold the farm exclusive crafting cottages and bought wineries on the first four farms. Cost is 100,000 coins.
  • pamperedpetersonpamperedpeterson Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 76
    edited June 2012
    bilig wrote: »
    Yes the crafting cottages are the winery, spa, bakery, pub, etc. I sold the farm exclusive crafting cottages and bought wineries on the first four farms. Cost is 100,000 coins.
    oooohhhhh! I will keep that in mind when I have all the recipes mastered to 3 stars! :)
  • waibird1waibird1 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 129
    edited June 2012
    So for example if i was to sell the sweet shop on WW then i would be able to purchase the original ones for coins and then the same for EC pub and LC restaurant.
    If this is the case then i guess wasting Cash to have them when the limited recipes were frequent was a total waste
    edited June 2012
    waibird1 wrote: »
    So for example if i was to sell the sweet shop on WW then i would be able to purchase the original ones for coins and then the same for EC pub and LC restaurant.
    If this is the case then i guess wasting Cash to have them when the limited recipes were frequent was a total waste

Back when I sold them I thought I did a good thing since I was juggling bushels around to keep crafting, but now since we get so few bushels, seems like a waste. Over 700 plots of ghost chili and I filled up one winery and a couple of slots in another with the oyster shot recipe, and I fertilized them to maximize the bushels, and they are a three star crop. The game keeps getting worse and no help in site, IF they will ever fix issues in the game or not. I doubt it since they have issues over a year old still "under investigation". Even super crops are giving fewer bushels then a couple of weeks ago, and I do not mean by a few, I mean by about half or less :(
  • anthonydanthonyd Dramachine Registered User Posts: 21
    edited June 2012
    Do you do any of the Quests? If so, I'm not sure how you do them if you've sold off the specific crafting shops for each new Farm as the Quests will call for something to be made specifically from that craft shop. I seem to always reach the limit of my Bushel storage so I'm not sure if I'm seeing lower bushels.