Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hawaiian Paradise Chapter 7 Quest Guide

Rinny01Rinny01 Not a Title, but a StarFacebook Connect User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
edited May 2012 in Community Created Guides

Comments

• Jam PotJam Pot Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 51
    edited May 2012
    Thank you for the guide. Just to add, mine says "Harvest 2 Island Livestock Pens" at Quest 3.
  • lyndalalalyndalala Investigator Registered User Posts: 144
    edited May 2012
    Quest #3 harvest sun horse 1 time: I've harvested it 25x and it did not count toward the quest.
  • HuncaHunca The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,359
    edited May 2012
    Jam Pot wrote: »
    Thank you for the guide. Just to add, mine says "Harvest 2 Island Livestock Pens" at Quest 3.

Ditto. Not too much of a problem as the sugar cane still needs to reach maturity ... should be about the same time as the livestock pen. These are going to get tricky, if only one of each pen are on the farm.
  • AbuelaMariAbuelaMari Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 285
    edited May 2012
    Since we are getting the GROOM Dolphin in quest #10, I am assuming that Quest 11 should be the BRIDE (-:
    Thanks!

Quest 11: Wedding Lei
    Requirements: Get 11 Wedding Leis, Harvest 230 Double Pikake & Make 4 Hawaiian Kabobs
    Rewards: 375 XP, Groom Dolphin & 5,000 Farm Coconuts
  • ElaineMitchellElaineMitchell Enthusiastic Expert Facebook Connect User Posts: 343
    edited May 2012
    lyndalala wrote: »
    Quest #3 harvest sun horse 1 time: I've harvested it 25x and it did not count toward the quest.

Did you harvest it ON the hp farm? I'm not there yet, but that could make a difference... My HP quests don't seem to always show up on the other farms.
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited May 2012
    Question: In part 10, will "royal taro" count as harvesting "taro", or does it have to be actual taro?
  • 12612860541261286054 This Space Is Available Facebook Connect User Posts: 34
    edited May 2012
    Is it just me or did this quest end b4 its time? Last time I looked we had a few days left then yesterday the icon was gone. Now today got a message to bout saving the wedding but no icon & nothing saying what to do next. Anyone have a clue?
  • RM1(SS)RM1(SS) Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,202
    edited May 2012
    I just harvested the bridesmaid cat and finished quest nine. However, when I cleared that popup, instead of getting the intro to quest ten I got another popup saying I'd finished something and been awarded a book of XP. I cleared that (without paying a lot of attention to what it said, alas), but still did not get the quest ten intro - and the quest icon has disappeared.

(Later) Okay - restarted and nothing happened, but I visieted a couple other farms and the icon reappeared when I went back to HP.