Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hawaii Help

kkriveskkrives AssassinRegistered User Posts: 1,045
edited May 2013 in FarmVille Art
that my Hawaiian farm right now.
549410_231798390264645_100003034586478_386818_980959692_n.jpg

Comments

• ambreen10ambreen10 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    kkrives wrote: »
    I'd love to see some pictures of Hawaiian farms. The volcano seems to want a sloping hillside, but then the water looks weird and I can't fit enough plots. It's giving me claustrophobia, but so many of the decorations coming out are pretty so I'd like to enjoy this farm. Please post any pictures! I could use some inspiration :)

Just started Hawaii 2 months ago, still working on expanding and upgrading Volcano.

hawaii2.png

These boats were from the hidden treasures, so were most of the decorations.

hawaii1.png
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited February 2013
    Floating waterfall buildable, 2 unicorn islands, and a couple waterfall decorations assembled into one large water feature.
    waterfall_zpsfa481960.jpg

My lava park. Most features from treasures; except the geyser from Jade Falls. (The only item for which shipping license is required.)
    lavapark2_zps4a31a66f.jpg

Even the animals like to vacation on Hawaii. Buildings from treasures, trees from seedlings. I think the bridge was a quest prize. While it's easier to move animals with shipping license it is possible to do it by moving animals in the gift box as babies.
    crittervaca_zps281a9629.jpg
  • ambreen10ambreen10 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, I'm trying to upload a photo but not sure how to upload it properly, yout help would be appreciated! :)
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2013