Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tractor: Its workings and how to use it

birdbrainbirdbrain Clueless CookieRegistered User Posts: 13
edited August 2009 in Community Created Guides
you forgot to add:
buying more then 1 tracktor doesn't make your tracktor refuel faster

for the rest: +one karma for you and some people should read this before they start complaining and asking questions

Comments

• evalewisevalewis Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 25
    edited August 2009
    if you buy another tractor - does it get a separate fuel tank?
  • DudziakDudziak Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited August 2009
    Since you seem to know much about the tractor, can you tell me why I am getting douple printing over the tractor when I print, new to this game but love it along with my sisters
  • slinkybinxslinkybinx Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 8
    edited August 2009
    That is rediculous that you can only plow so many and thats it with the tractor. Why dont you just make a tool that does all four squares? :confused:
  • harvester100harvester100 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 2 Loose Cannon
    edited August 2009
    You can now buy a pink tractor and you can buy feul (with cash not coins though)
  • Golden PhoenixGolden Phoenix Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited August 2009
    Are the extra gas tanks permanent increases in the maximum amount of gas you can have?

I bought one and used it. Now I can only get it up to the default level (150)
  • PKProStudioPKProStudio Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 17
    edited August 2009
    One full fuel tank plows 150 squares max. It uses 4 fuel per 4 squares, so 1 fuel per 1 square. You can do the math after that...
  • massiekur25massiekur25 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited August 2009
    It restores 1 for every 2 minutes and 30 seconds. 12.5 Hours until full 150 tank.
  • MsMithraMsMithra Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5
    edited August 2009
    Nope, it only takes 6 hours to re-fuel :)

6 hours, 15 minutes to be exact. :p
  • yabiz1yabiz1 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 37
    edited August 2009
    just wondering--when you plow by hand, it charges you 15 coins and gives you an experience point----when you have the tractor, do you still pay to plow each square? do you still get the experience point each time you plow?
  • MuskarMuskar Assassin Registered User Posts: 877
    edited August 2009
    yabiz1 wrote: »
    just wondering--when you plow by hand, it charges you 15 coins and gives you an experience point----when you have the tractor, do you still pay to plow each square? do you still get the experience point each time you plow?

Yes, it still costs 15 coins and gives 1 exp per plot. So if you plow 4 plots at once it costs 60 coins and gives 4 exp, as simple as that.
  • angelmouse75angelmouse75 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2009
    Are the extra gas tanks permanent increases in the maximum amount of gas you can have?

I bought one and used it. Now I can only get it up to the default level (150)

Because I have quite a big farm I thought that buying a couple of extra tanks along with my tractor would mean that they would get refuelled as well as my tractor but 24 hours later and I only have the 150 maximum. I'm not going to use real money to buy FV pounds (this is supposed to be a fun game) but this seems to be the only way to buy extra tanks of gas as you can't buy them with coins.

Am already thinking of dropping out of this game.
  • kristalskristals Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 2
    edited August 2009
    Ok I'm sure others have noticed the chime sound and the floating yellow-gold "egg" things that appear sometimes while plowing ..they tumble around a couple squares and dissapear... What is it? is it associated with the tractors? cuz i haven't seen one before them. I thought it was a glitch but Now makes a sound when they appear even with the sounds off. 2 of my other friends have seen it too. seems to be a coin but you can't interact with it? *** now I just got 2 at once while hand plowing. ???? anyone know?
  • MuskarMuskar Assassin Registered User Posts: 877
    edited August 2009
    kristals wrote: »
    Ok I'm sure others have noticed the chime sound and the floating yellow-gold "egg" things that appear sometimes while plowing ..they tumble around a couple squares and dissapear... What is it? is it associated with the tractors? cuz i haven't seen one before them. I thought it was a glitch but Now makes a sound when they appear even with the sounds off. 2 of my other friends have seen it too. seems to be a coin but you can't interact with it? *** now I just got 2 at once while hand plowing. ???? anyone know?

Yes we do know - and yes it is a coin.

Here is the thread about it:
    Coins flying in the air?

Search the topic for Lexilicious's post - she posted how it works.