Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tree Mastery / Orchard Guide - Coconut Values

AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 8,019
edited July 2012 in Community Created Guides
DORK ALERT! :eek:

This post saved for future updates. Thanks. :eek:

Comments

• AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited April 2012
    DORK ALERT! :eek:

This post saved for future updates. Thanks. :eek:

This^ here, as well.
  • Cristy13Cristy13 Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 197
    edited May 2012
    I've looked in every tree guide I could find and I don't see either the Cypress Sculpted tree or the Red Cassia. I would like to know how many days they take to harvest out of an orchard.
  • FarmerMCPFarmerMCP Fisherman Registered User Posts: 111
    edited June 2012
    Cristy13 wrote: »
    I've looked in every tree guide I could find and I don't see either the Cypress Sculpted tree or the Red Cassia. I would like to know how many days they take to harvest out of an orchard.

According to the Wiki, 2 days. Most new trees are that or sometimes 3 days. 4 and 5 day trees are getting rarer.
  • SilverbelleSilverbelle Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,402
    edited June 2012
    The Giant Lollipop Tree is not giving 500 coconuts, it is now giving 425.

Sign me,

PERSON WHO SET UP MULTI-ORCHARD PRODUCTION FACILITY FOR GIANT LOLLIPOP TREES ON LC FARM AND THEN FINALLY GOT AROUND TO CHECKING TO SEE WHETHER THEY WERE, IN FACT, GIVING 500 COCONUTS.

:D

ETA: K, I have been sitting here moving trees around my farms and stuffing orchards in the interest of research, because it is Sunday afternoon and I have nothing better to do.

The Big Mini Cupcake is also no longer giving 500, but only 425.
    Ditto the White Plumeria.
    Pink Plumeria.
    White Wisteria.
    Choco Macadamia.
    Chinese Strawberry.

All 425s.
    No 500s.

And the Giant Coconut Punch is giving me a paltry 85 coconuts.
    List needs to be updated badly, eh.

And that's as far as my interest is taking me. I'm going to go wayyyyy out on a limb here and say that probably Zynga has downgraded ALL the 500-coconut trees to 425. Except for the ones that they've downgraded to 85.

Also, needless to say, the Rainbow Gum isn't giving me 1120 coconuts.
    She said drily.
    Gave me 978 just now, but it was in an orchard with a Singapore Jackfruit, dunno if that signifies.

Pickie of my sadness. lol

XhUaq.gif
  • SBishop3175SBishop3175 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 33
    edited June 2012
    I'm only getting 85% of most of the values listed in the guide. I read somewhere (probably in the forums) that they are using price testing, which means that not everyone is getting the same amount of coins/coconuts/jade, etc. Don't know if that is what is happening here or not.
  • FarmerMCPFarmerMCP Fisherman Registered User Posts: 111
    edited June 2012
    Red Magnolia - 75 Coconuts
  • TarkaTarka Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 24
    edited July 2012
    Just been reading through the post regarding trees.
    What can you do with coconuts??
    I only have the home farm.
    Thanks
  • cropsiecropsie The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 182
    edited July 2012
    I harvested 2 Rainbow Gum trees (not in orchard). The 1st one gave me 978 coconuts, the 2nd gave 898. I know this for a fact because I was keeping track of my coconuts & not just relying on what the pop-up said. How can they justify giving different amounts for the same tree on the same farm which were harvested back to back????? This is just not right!!!!!!

And yes, they are/were price testing.
  • AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited July 2012
    Please STOP posting in this guide. I made this guide for "well, the intended purpose" and then someone came right behind me and did their own. Well, they can have it..

I'm done with this one.. There will be NO MORE updates to this guide.