Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4/26 NEW Spring Fairy Quests

AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 8,019
Do you know the rewards yet?

Comments

• AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited April 2012
    yes, doing an edit right now. 1sec.
  • OldWildWestFanOldWildWestFan Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 106
    edited April 2012
    Thanks, AberZombi&Flesh!
  • OP2OP2 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,625 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2012
  • elvisgurlyelvisgurly Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,477
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide:). Some of the animals this time are kind of on the uglier side, but I'll take a free mystery dart:D.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited April 2012
    The pig also harvests in the pig pen and that doesn't revert 4%, so that helps speed things up a bit, especially if you have one on each farm.
    Unfortunately, now Bitsy is back so my friends are having trouble sending me the request items. Seems it's always something.

These animals are way up there on the ugly scale so they will remain hidden inside the dairy or pig pen. Makes me cringe to see what the sheep will look like.
  • memom_19082memom_19082 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 94
    edited April 2012
    My pen did revert 4%
    gailatfv wrote: »
    The pig also harvests in the pig pen and that doesn't revert 4%, so that helps speed things up a bit, especially if you have one on each farm.
    Unfortunately, now Bitsy is back so my friends are having trouble sending me the request items. Seems it's always something.

These animals are way up there on the ugly scale so they will remain hidden inside the dairy or pig pen. Makes me cringe to see what the sheep will look like.
  • memom_19082memom_19082 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 94
    edited April 2012
    TYVM for posting the guide
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited April 2012
    So.........the cow went into the dairy and was mastered in about a minute, the pig went into the pig pen (and mine didn't revert 4%) but surprise......the sheep does not go into the sheep pen. Where's the logic in that? I would say he is too ugly to be admitted but that would have surely ruled out the cow and pig too. Apparently the sheep pen has higher standards! Dang. That's going to slow things down quite a bit.
  • kositkosit On Fire Registered User Posts: 785
    edited April 2012
    shouldn't lilac daffy work for Daffodil usually hi breads of the crops work
  • pikachulover06pikachulover06 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 388
    edited April 2012
    nice guide.
    i put one with pictures in the forums for the people who want to see the pictures of the animals and decor.
    if you don't mind.
  • AberZombi&FleshAberZombi&Flesh Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,019
    edited April 2012
    kosit wrote: »
    shouldn't lilac daffy work for Daffodil usually hi breads of the crops work

Zynga doesn't think this way.. Which is exactly why Zinfandel or Chardonnay do not count for "grape" crops.
  • biligbilig Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 279
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide, this one will be tough to finish before the next chain comes out since this one is 12 parts instead of 9 like normal. I see Z loves the 2 day harvest and now has the fetish of harvesting the same pen multiple times with multiple animals making it take longer to do grrrrr.
  • garman225garman225 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 319 Unstained Chieftain
    edited April 2012
    The pen harvesting is annoying...and I refuse to make three or four of the same one to make it faster. They're ugly anyway (the pens--I prefer the dairy and horse barns). Thanks for the guide!!
  • kimmysworldkimmysworld This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 25
    edited April 2012
    On section 4, what pens are counting for the "Harvest any 3 breeding pens"? So far the only one that counted is the HP bunny hutch. I tried the island horse paddock, the island livestock pen, the island pet run, the island cow pasture, none of them counted.:( Also tried the sheep pen on HF. Just harvested the cow pasture on HF and it did count, this is weird. The baby playpen on HF worked, so I guess it's just the island pens that don't work and the sheep pen for some reason.
  • askshanaaskshana Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 843
    edited April 2012
    Most of the pens on HF haven't worked for previous quests. Dunno why but they seem broken.
  • cmc42cmc42 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,928
    edited April 2012
    On section 4, what pens are counting for the "Harvest any 3 breeding pens"? So far the only one that counted is the HP bunny hutch. I tried the island horse paddock, the island livestock pen, the island pet run, the island cow pasture, none of them counted.:( Also tried the sheep pen on HF. Just harvested the cow pasture on HF and it did count, this is weird. The baby playpen on HF worked, so I guess it's just the island pens that don't work and the sheep pen for some reason.

The island [pen name] ones didn't work for another task a few quests ago either. The pens that should work are the bunny hutch, the playpen, the livestock pen, the horse paddock, and the cow pasture. :) (The sheep pen never counts for these type of quests just as the quests never ask you to harvest a stable. The livestock pen replaced the sheep pen really).
  • dragonflames1994dragonflames1994 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Muffin
    edited April 2012
    The darned pig takes 2 days to be able to collect from it and we have only 2 weeks to finish this! It's impossible! How am I supposed to harvest the pig fast enough?? >:C
    edited April 2012
    The darned pig takes 2 days to be able to collect from it and we have only 2 weeks to finish this! It's impossible! How am I supposed to harvest the pig fast enough?? >:C

Livestock pen. But don't use the Hawaii one.
  • RobToroRobToro Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 13,625
    edited April 2012
    Ohhhhh Zombi, look at joo. Many thanks for the guide, my friend.
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for the guide!
  • GraceLeboGraceLebo Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,905
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide! There are SO many animals to master, I'm really hating this series of quests! It's so boring & time consuming moving animals from pen to pen (and, in my case, from farm to farm). I'd walk away from it if I didn't want the dragon.

I was not able to harvest the Bovonia in the Diary Barn. It seemed to go in, but didn't - just ended up back in storage. And, of course, the sheep doesn't go into the sheep pen. :mad: So, not only are there way too many masteries to obtain, but Zynga is making it as annoying & time consuming as possible.
  • Mersh12000Mersh12000 Investigator Registered User Posts: 147
    edited April 2012
    Whenever I put the bovonia in the "ready" dairy barn, the barn reverted back to 0%! Ended up having to store it and switch farms (& wait an extra hour). :eek:
  • elvisgurlyelvisgurly Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,477
    edited April 2012
    Mersh12000 wrote: »
    Whenever I put the bovonia in the "ready" dairy barn, the barn reverted back to 0%! Ended up having to store it and switch farms (& wait an extra hour). :eek:

You have to add a ready cow with the Bovonia to make it 100%.
  • dragonflames1994dragonflames1994 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Muffin
    edited April 2012
    Could someone explain how to do this trick with the dairy barns please? I'm clueless. xD
  • LauriepsLaurieps Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 361
    edited May 2012
    Harvesting the Ducklia in the duck pond does NOT count as one of the harvests.
  • RM1(SS)RM1(SS) Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,202
    edited May 2012
    askshana wrote: »
    Livestock pen. But don't use the Hawaii one.

Hawaiian livestock pen worked fine for harvesting my Pigonia....
  • RM1(SS)RM1(SS) Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,202
    edited May 2012

I harvested my island livestock pen, baby playpen and island pet run, and got credit for two of the three (no idea which two, as I wasn't paying attention - just harvested, clickclickclick). Then I harvested my aquarium, and it counted for the third one.
  • Bella68Bella68 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 81
    edited May 2012
    Where does the lily tiger go, into the zoo?
    edited May 2012
    Bella68 wrote: »
    Where does the lily tiger go, into the zoo?

Yes. Any zoo will work
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited May 2012
    last one day and i am still lvl 11. sigh . i am going to miss that penguin:(