Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheat Sheet - Number of Plots/Combine Runs for Quests

GraceLeboGraceLebo Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 2,905
edited April 2012 in Community Created Guides
I have a 9 plot combine on my home farm, a 16 plot combine on my EC, 4 plot combines on my LC and WW and haven't finished the ones for HP. SO your little cheat sheet only works for 20% of my farms. I know you said it didn't cover all scenarios... but you'd think you might try for at least 50% :)

Comments

• FVgardenerFVgardener Fisherman Registered User Posts: 154
    edited April 2012
    I'm confused .....
    How does it not work for your farms? All of the different combine plot sizes are listed.
    I think it was very nice of GraceLebo to share.
  • GraceLeboGraceLebo Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,905
    edited April 2012
    FVgardener wrote: »
    I'm confused .....
    How does it not work for your farms? All of the different combine plot sizes are listed.
    I think it was very nice of GraceLebo to share.

I caused the confusion - updated the spreadsheet picture after reading Mary's comments. I decided not to respond to the comments themselves so my original post wasn't edited. :cool:
  • Beki5Beki5 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 26
    edited April 2012
    Would it be too much to ask Zynga to state the number of plots we are planting as we go? A number can hover over our combine as we're planting. Almost like the number of plots that are stated when we are in Hawaiian Paradise? But that would be like common sense right? :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the Cheat Sheet it's great! :D
  • FVgardenerFVgardener Fisherman Registered User Posts: 154
    edited April 2012
    GraceLebo
    Ok then....I shall shut up
  • kittykat99kittykat99 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 9
    edited April 2012
    I'm always trying to count as i go, like 9, 18, 27, 36, etc and get lost too - hopefully this will make it easier :)

thanks for taking the time to put it up GraceLebo
  • Mary HuntMary Hunt Grasshopper Facebook Connect User Posts: 19
    edited April 2012
    GraceLebo wrote: »
    I caused the confusion - updated the spreadsheet picture after reading Mary's comments. I decided not to respond to the comments themselves so my original post wasn't edited. :cool:

Wow! Thanks for updating it! MUCH more helpful! :)
  • mjhokiemjhokie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited April 2012
    Another way is to get the farmville app on your phone or ipad or ipod touch. As you go from farm to farm it tells you exactly how many plots you have planted.
  • shoganshogan Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Muffin
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for all the work to make my life easier. :)
  • ffdmedic3ffdmedic3 Pink Platypus of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 5,644 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2012
    I mainly use my EC and WW farms for quests, and I have the plots set in groups of 25, which makes it a lot easier to figure out how many I need to plant. This guide will be handy on HP though, where all the plots are together. It will also be handy for mastery purposes. Thanks :)
  • maryl54maryl54 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,313
    edited April 2012
    ffdmedic3 wrote: »
    I mainly use my EC and WW farms for quests, and I have the plots set in groups of 25, which makes it a lot easier to figure out how many I need to plant. This guide will be handy on HP though, where all the plots are together. It will also be handy for mastery purposes. Thanks :)

I use my home farm plant most what i can the first day since i have ring there.lmao
  • AbuelaMariAbuelaMari Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 285
    edited April 2012
    mjhokie wrote: »
    Another way is to get the farmville app on your phone or ipad or ipod touch. As you go from farm to farm it tells you exactly how many plots you have planted.

That's so cool! Why can't Zynga do that here for the crops! They do it now with the gift box. It tells u how many gifts you have when you switch farms.
  • Yifatb1Yifatb1 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 30
    edited April 2012
    with borders of flowers and fences between the 100-plots fields so it's much easier to handle all the plotting math.

But it would be nice if we could "load" the combine with the number of needed plots before we start combining.
  • beanphdbeanphd Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 606
    edited April 2012
    So much easier to just use a calculator. All my combines are for 4x4, so if I have 250 plots to plant, I divide 250 by 16, that makes 15.625, or 16 times that I use my combine. If you have a 3x4, divide by 12, etc.

I wish Zynga would have a master place to check how many of each crop on each farm are planted and the percentage that they are ready.