Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2-2-2012 Posting issues

Comments

• Saffy58Saffy58 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Help, l cannot finish my quests, l send friends items requested for their quests but am not getting anything back, l know friends have sent items back but have'nt recieved anything, subsequently my quests are not being completed.
  • Dori Souter OrtelDori Souter Ortel Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I'm sure this has been on here a million times but I'm fed up. I's been 5 days and tried 4 different computers and my Fv posts aren't posting. I'm aboout done either this needs fixed or I'm done
  • alinavalentinaalinavalentina Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    SAME HERE !!!!! i've used 3 computers and it doesn't want to post anything !!!!
  • nuttynursemnuttynursem Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Not only are my posts not posting but i am not getting my requests either, this is frustrating. Who reads these posts anyway
  • cynantonio21cynantonio21 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    cant finish any missions...request does not post....so are the valentine countdowns...i used FF and IE, i cleared and cleaned history, etc....nada :(
  • quack4everquack4ever Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Farmville has turned into a game of begging people for things. Now I am unable to post to do that. If not fixed soon, you will lose another player.
  • katskidskatskids Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Going on 6 days now that I cannot share my tree's that I grow, cannot ask for anything on the quest, cannot ask for help on the valentine countdown!!!! Even alot of my other post are not showing up!!! This is the 5th time that I reported this!!!! Please fix this!!!
  • SherilSheril Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 130
    edited February 2012
    Still missing the Love Birds for the 5th day Valentine Countdown..,, have searched the farm in case hidden behind something but nope they did done flew away & want them back please thanks :(
    Oh & please reply soon.. ;-)

Adding another missing item...

"Sheril has uncovered a Elf Sheep that was trapped in ice!
    Sheril has finished uncovering a Elf Sheep! They have some leftover materials, so get some now!"

The Elf Sheep never made it to gift box or showed up on mt Winterland Farm..
  • kathy pickettkathy pickett Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    For 2 days my quests aren't getting posted. All quests. I can't finish 1 of my 3 quests because I never did receive the Lunar Chicken:(
  • monstercilamonstercila Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have for some time been unable to put out requests on my frontpage.Can not help others either. Can not finish my quests.PLEASE, help me!
  • Allison MooreAllison Moore Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    this has been going on for weeks on my goals where u need to post it it ur wall it want post what i need and the vday goals is the same way u all need to fix this prob ppl r missing out on there goals:mad:
  • djbakerdjbaker Muffin Registered User Posts: 7 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    I have done everything I can to my computer to clear it out according to FV so that I can start posting agin. As of this morning I still cannot post for my quests, Valentines Day gifts and other postings. I will not be able to complete any quests due to this issue. I feel if this is an issue that cannot be resolved you should pause the quests so that people actually have the alloted time to complete them. Does anyone else agree?
  • Gweldia A. GannonGweldia A. Gannon Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    It has been two weeks and I still cannot post my quest on my wall, therefore I am unable to recieve items need to finish a quest. Please help me. I use Windows 7, Chrome, or Internet Exployer and I am about ready to stop farming. I have been farming since close to the beginning.
  • dw172dw172 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am having the same problem
  • mrknelson1mrknelson1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    unable to post quest and the new valentine project, several days now
  • baldoldedbaldolded Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 23
    edited February 2012
    It has been two weeks and I still cannot post my quest on my wall, therefore I am unable to recieve items need to finish a quest. Please help me. I use Windows 7, Chrome, or Internet Exployer and I am about ready to stop farming. I have been farming since close to the beginning.

Day five of not being able to post for quests or the valentine's countdown. I can't even post building stuff. 3 quests currently sitting there especially since now there is no way to even use links to get the required items for the quests. I will not pay farm cash for any of these. And, someone else plays this game on same computer and has absolutely no issues so it is not my computer, nor that my "cache" needs to be cleaned out. It has to be the server my game is on. There are hundreds of people writting here with same problem and it appears nothing is being done. In the meantime my farm sits idle because without other game play there is NO GAME TO PLAY.
  • garycontragarycontra This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited February 2012
    I haven't been able to post or share items for about a week.
    Please fix this problem so I can share gifts and complete quests.
  • bigistutzbigistutz Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 63
    edited February 2012
    this problem has nothing to do with my computer because there are two persons playing this game on it and it works for one but not for the other. The Valentine Countdown cannot be done because if you click on "ask" it turns grey and says "waiting" but it does not show on the wall so other players cannot help ant therfore this and other quests cannot be finished.
  • Elayna BaileyElayna Bailey Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am having the same problem with quest requests not posting so I am unable to play the game at all. Is there something I should be doing??
  • Patti DeePatti Dee Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 63
    edited February 2012
    Tried asking for the chocolates in Quest 8, no pop up, and now the ask button is gray and now I have to wait another 6 hours to request again I sent out individual requests for the chocolates and some of them are just sitting in my gift box telling me I have already finished the quest. Nope have not finished - shows 1 of 8. PLEASE FIX
  • katskidskatskids Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 9 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I am having the same problem! Everybody that I ask, they do not understand why. All of them tell me to report it, well I did several times and nothing so far!
    i haven't been able to post to receive any help on my quests and the valentines day collection now for several days. it's getting very old and now won't be able to complete any of them. your help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    edited February 2012
    Still an on going problem with me! This is the 5th day for me. Hope it gets fixed soon!
    Solarisa wrote: »
    Same problem here! Trees won't post, neither will quest requests for items!
  • ingeraingera Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I've got the same problem ... really irritating
  • jhawk1960jhawk1960 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I am also having the same problem..have cleared browser cache and updated flash with no help.
  • connie24fanconnie24fan Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 19
    edited February 2012
    Same problem here except mine just started this today :(
  • SherilSheril Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 130
    edited February 2012
    "Sheril has uncovered a Elf Sheep that was trapped in ice!
    Sheril has finished uncovering a Elf Sheep! They have some leftover materials, so get some now!"

The Elf Sheep never made it to gift box or showed up on mt Winterland Farm..

Update: Elf Sheep Finally showed up on my Winter Farm.. :)

But the Love Birds are STILL AWOL/MIA/ no where to be found. :confused:
  • lit_pjlit_pj Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I'm having the same problem for days now.
  • ter9mite59ter9mite59 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    When I log onto Farmville, it takes me to the gift page. Once I clear out my gifts I can go in and do anything I want but I when I click on the Valentine's countdown items, it looks as if it worked but it never posts. I click on my quests to ask for items and it also looks like it goes through but it actually never posts. I cannot post anything. I have cleared cache, cookies etc., refreshed etc. and still cannot post.
  • Diane StidhamDiane Stidham Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Day 3 and still can't ask for anything for quests or the valentines countdown. the only way i can get anything for them is by helping others..and thats hard to do unless i stay online 24/7. They act like they are posting but nothing ever shows up.
  • pattyk612pattyk612 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    It has been over 2 weeks now and I cannot post a quest. I think this is ridiculous. The only way I get things is to claim them from someone else and this should not have to be. I have complained many times on this matter but no one seems to care. please fix this matter.
This discussion has been closed.