Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2-2-2012 Posting issues

Comments

• DelahriaDelahria Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have been unable to get any valentines countdown requests put out. The only way I have gotten any of them is from neighbors posts. My quests are not posting either for getting items that are needed to finish the quests. plz help.
  • druidsdreamdruidsdream Dramachine Registered User Posts: 57
    edited February 2012
    I'm also having the same problem, far behind on the quests , they are expiring before I even finish 1 or 2. Ditto re: countdown.
  • xotlaughingxotlaughing Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    Have you contacted support?
  • Carlotta DewaldCarlotta Dewald Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am having the same posting problems since the beginning of February!!! My posts are not showing up for me or my neighbors (only a few items will post, few as in a couple and they are the non important ones)!!! I have to rely on neighbors posts to complete quests!!! It is extremely frustrating when there is a time limit!! I cleared my cache, no error message is showing, I am running Windows 7, I play on Facebook as I have always done, it's affecting all quests, and I was just playing normally and one day this started......along with other problems that need fixing, my game freezes when I try to take certain horses out of the paddock to place on my farm!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE FIX this!!!!!!!!!!
  • katiebobskatiebobs Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    All my requests re Valentine Countdown and Tasks do not get published. My other posts re sharing eggs etc do get published. I have attempted to contact Zynga. I keep getting brought back to support. I seem to be going around in circles. Any suggestions? I suppose giving up would be the best one?
  • phaserburnphaserburn Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    How does one find this "support" you speak of? All links that I had to support are no longer functioning. Could this be from the volume of complaints? It seems to be getting harder to reach "support" all the time.
  • Betty PowersBetty Powers Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Also can not get valentine to post to my wall... or when I try to ask for quest items it want go to post to my wall or anybody elses....this has been going on for a couple of weeks and I have lost out on several quest because of this...need help in how get this solved...can anybody please help in this matter
  • donna jeffriesdonna jeffries Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I keep requesting items for my quests. My friends are neighbors are not getting them and their not showing up on the wall. Please help I'm about to expire on some of my quests. Getting deperate. Thanks
  • cj2626cj2626 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am unable to post any quest requests or request items from the Valentine countdown. Using IE9 and do not have problems in other zynga games. Please help.
  • coren66coren66 Muffin Registered User Posts: 15 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    I have cleared cache, I am up to date with all upgrades/updates, to adobe, IE and Mozilla. I am experiencing this issue on both browsers. I was able to see my quests on IE but that has stopped and was not a guarantee it would always post. I have several friends and neighbors experiencing the same problem. I have to say, with all the bugs, I am ready to throw my hands up in the air and stop playing FV. Before you roll out anything new...can we please fix all the broken items, especially the quests. Nothing worse than having 10 days to fulfill a quest and can't cause it won't post and you can't even capitalize off your friends posting in the feeds cause they are not showing up either.
  • Hope HallHope Hall Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Please help me to be able to post my goals and other stuff I am supposed to post on my farm.I can't post almost nothing at all.I can't get anywhere and it is getting frustrating.Please help.Thanks. Hope Hall
  • Hope HallHope Hall Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Please help me resolve this issue please
  • loribee13aloribee13a Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 19
    edited February 2012
    We all understand about bugs and glitches, but just as you suspend wither and hunger when you are trying to figure out a problem, can't you suspend deadlines on quests? At this point I have three quests stalled, because NOTHING will post and my valentines requests are days behind.

C'mon Zynga, if you are going to take your own sweet time fixing something, at least don't penalize players while you are doing it!!!!!!!!!
  • Regina RogersRegina Rogers Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    For 2 and a half weeks i have not been able to post ask friends for help with quest. I have missed some quest because of this proble with posting, how much longer will it be before you get this fixed ?? I am wanting to complete my quest and could if I could post for help to my friends. Thank you.
  • LyonequeenLyonequeen Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 17
    edited February 2012
    I have cleared my cache. Requests for ALL quests including the valentines day quest are not posting to my wall. If I try on Facebook, none of them post. If I try on Farmville.com it'**** or miss. I tried to ask for the quest items today on Farmville.com (currently there are 4 quests ) only 2 posted. It's very frustrating that the quest times are just ticking away and I will not have to opportunity to get any of the prizes. Maybe you should turn off the time limits until this problem is fixed or take the names of the ones that have the problem and just give them the quest rewards. I never have this problem with any of the other games I play.
  • jeanie320jeanie320 Muffin Registered User Posts: 5 Muffin
    edited February 2012
    some of my posts are not showing up on the wall . other issue is the #7 valentines Item..... i tried and tried posting for it ......but it will not post and i do not want to lose out on this item...please help. thanks
  • kat 850kat 850 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    i cant post so i cant do my quest it has been since 2-2 since this is going on the quest r ending and now more quest that i cant get cuz the post ask freinds will not work grrrrr:mad:
  • MadlenMadlen Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 13
    edited February 2012
    Gluepocalypse... can't request/post Glue Sticks
    Valentine count-down .... can't request/post
    Hair of a Duck ... can't request Feather Gel
    Celebrate .... can't request Firecrackers.

For 4+ days I am unable to request anything ...cleared cache, etc.
    Thank you

User ID = 1340767013
  • tyfan113tyfan113 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have been trying for a week now to post requests for the different quests. They don't post so there fore I don't receive any I request. The valentine daily request doesn't post for me either. I'm getting so frustrated with this. I requested help from FV but nothing yet!!!!
  • dinksgirldinksgirl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    i dont understand whats going on but its really frustrating that i cant post certain things will post once in awhile but like when i ask for help for the valentines things or missions things it will not post also when i havest trees and try to post them they do not post my husbands works fine and we use the same computer please can someone help this is the second time ive asked for help on this and its been almost a week already thanks!
  • allisonmeggsallisonmeggs Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    im tired of posting on here my problems with farmville im about to say the heck with it. i can not post anything so therefore im not getting my quests done and my 12 days of valentine done. i can only get what i need IF another friend posts what i need. please help resolve this issue. i like playing farmville and i never had any problems until yall decide to give me lhc farm since then my game has been screwed up. i have cleared everything cache, cookies etc. please help
  • BobbiKarpBobbiKarp Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    •Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes
    •State exactly what error message are you seeing: None
    •What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: IE9
    •Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Facebook
    •What quest line, or feature does this affect: All quests and the Valentine Quests
    •Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:
    I have been unable to post requests to feeds for at least a week. The request button goes grey when I click on it but the posts do not show up on the main Facebook wall or my profile Wall. Please Advise. Thank you.
  • baambatessbaambatess Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I cant finish any of my quests on farmville because when i click ask friends for help it doesnt post??? I bought farm cash last time but im not doing it again if this is just going to keep happening...Please fix this issue or i may as well stop playing...
  • Chris RobbinsChris Robbins Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am still having the same issue on all the quests on farmville. It will not post on any of the current quests or even the valentines quest. I emailed zynga sunday, and I am still waiting for a response. But what is odd, every once in awhile, it will share feed, fuel, and extra babies that come from the pen's or from plowing, but not every time. I have cleared my cache, checked my settings, and I still am unable to post for help on any of my quests. I will have to wait and see what zynga has to say.
  • DebraShiverDebraShiver Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Nothing will post to facebook from FV, it is not blocked since I can see everyone elses post, this started early last week right about the time you advised some players were having issues and the techies were working on it.
  • TreenPTreenP Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    When I try to post requests for quest items, they don't show up on the wall.

Cleared Browser Cache: Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: I'm not seeing an error message. What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Internet Explorer 8
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Both
    What quest line, or feature does this affect: It's affecting all 3 quests going Firecracker, Winter Wonderland 6, and Ugly Duckling. VERY FRUSTRATING
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Nothing different.
  • Lois HerzingLois Herzing Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have done all the cache clearing and other stuff...not posting...cannot get any of my quest requests.FV has been my best friend during my chemo and sickness, now its making me sick...please help, its like you've taken my best friend away
  • CrunchyKongCrunchyKong Building Expert User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32
    edited February 2012
    With the countdown more than halfway done, and I'm not able to post those requests at all, how can it be finished in time?
  • Peggy ColePeggy Cole Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Every day since the Valentine Countdown started I have sent request and it has never shown up on the request page, nor on my home page. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please Help! I see that other's request are going thru, why not mine?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Peggy Cole
  • joyce pistoorjoyce pistoor Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    help i cant ask friends for help with my Qustens for help with things like glue firecrackers etcetra zo i can finish
This discussion has been closed.