Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2-2-2012 Posting issues

Comments

• giftsheartgiftsheart Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited February 2012
    Hasn't worked for days for me. The other quests aren't working either.
  • Pyro SturdevantPyro Sturdevant Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Not posting help request to wall
    cleared cache
    tried Ie and firefox
    facebook
  • pauleykimpauleykim Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I can not ask my friends for help on the items I need. I hit the ask button but then it goes away and does not post anywhere. This has been going on for days now. All I can do it plant and harvest. I can not ask any friends for help with items I need such as cherry baskets or items to complete quests. I cleared cache and nothing. My other games post on my wall such as Pioneerville but nothing for Farmville. Please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this problem. Thanks.
  • Ann KotulaAnn Kotula Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    :mad:

this has bene going on for more than a week. & nothing is being done to fix the problem
    i have cleared my cache the only thing i am able to do is plant & harvest i have trived farmville.com & thru facbook
  • lonetree13lonetree13 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    Cannot post from the Valentine challenge, or only very, very infrequently from the other challenges for several days. I have never had this problem before for so long. I've fixed everything, tried farmville.com, tried google chrome, still not being able to post. Please fix this bug on your end, or provide Cash to complete the quests before time expires!!!!
  • BelindaMcCBelindaMcC Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Hi
    I have been having these problems with my posts not appearing on my wall. Tonight I decided to try using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer - and hey presto the posts are now appearing on my wall. I presume it is a problem with Farmville and Internet Explorer.
    Perhaps if some of the rest of you having problems try loading using Chrome to see if this is the problem.
    Belinda
  • es1020aes1020a Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    **********************Moderator Note**********************

This is a Known Issue:
    2-2-2012 Posting issues (2/2 specific)

Last Update: 2/2/2012

Description: Since 2-2, players are experiencing an increase of posting issues.

Status: The FarmVille studio is aware of these reports and is investigating the issue.

Workaround: N/A

Link to bug report thread: Here
    Help FarmVille resolve this issue. If you are experiencing this bug, please click on the link above the provide the following info:
    • Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):
    • State exactly what error message are you seeing:
    • What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
    • Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:
    • What quest line, or feature does this affect:
    • Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

When I post a request to the feed, they are not show up on my wall or my friends walls. The Button for posting stays gray, but I am not given the pop-up box to send it to the feed. I have waited 5 minutes for one to show up ones which never showed up. Yes I timed it, it only made me :mad: The button stays gray so I can not try to repost. :mad: For 2 days I have had 2 quest that can not be completed because of this issue. I have had a request fail for the same reason.

I have had the same issues. Even though I like explorer more than google. I have started using google. You can not make your farm bigger (use the full page option).
    When I made these changes I was then able to post and ask for the items I needed to complete the tasks.
  • es1020aes1020a Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2012
    I have had the same issues. Even though I like explorer more than google. I have started using google. You can not make your farm bigger (use the full page option).
    When I made these changes I was then able to post and ask for the items I needed to complete the tasks.
    edited February 2012
    I have had the same issues. Even though I like explorer more than google. I have started using google. You cannot make your farm bigger (use the full page option).
    When I made these changes I was then able to post and ask for the items I needed to complete the tasks. I have recently downloaded Microsoft updates????????
  • SerenitydrgnflySerenitydrgnfly Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    This is getting annoying. I have cleared my cache and still not able to post request. Click the ask box, it goes grey and ........ nothing... My daughter has checked her account on the same computer and had no problems. Wasn't liking the timed quest that depended on other people click your link before, now.... just about ready to say I'm done with the game.. Will be impossiable to catch up (if we have that option) when or if this gets fixed...
  • EttaDeeEttaDee Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 6
    edited February 2012
    •Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    •State exactly what error message are you seeing: None, Click the 'Ask' buton which becomes grayed out and nothing is posting. This has occurred fofrthe past 3 days.
    •What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: IE 8
    •Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Farmville on Facebook
    •What quest line, or feature does this affect: Valentine's Quest
    •Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Logged into to game, clicked on Valentine icon, Clicked the 'Ask' buton which becomes grayed out and nothing is posting. This has happened for the past 3 days.
  • pooky225pooky225 Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 8
    edited February 2012
    I cant get my requests to go to the wall for peeps to click on, its the valentines quest, the one where its ask every 9 hours, well i do and it doesnt appear on my wall. Done all the usual clearing of cache etc etc on IE 9
  • Ambiegirl77Ambiegirl77 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 12
    edited February 2012
    I have not been able to post one thing to the feed in days. I am not able to participate in the Valentines items or the quests that I'm working on.

•Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): IE yes, Jave cache yes
    •State exactly what error message are you seeing: When requesting help from friends on feed, hitting ask for help and no pop up comes up to send request to feed.
    •What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: IE 8
    •Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: FACEBOOK
    •What quest line, or feature does this affect: quests: Share the Wealth, Gluepacolypse, Gimme A Lift; Valentines: All
    •Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Hit "ASK" and it does nothing

We're already up on day 6 of the Valentine's line and I've not been able to get one single item unless I click on someone else's from the feed, but that hasn't helped much in trying to get all that are needed.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP before time runs out on my quests!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • foxy61foxy61 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have had a similar problem. I've tried to get a 4th construction paper for several days. I've posted a request many times. I've seen it show up on my wall and seen my husband send me one several times and still I'm waiting for it to register. It's happening with all the quest collection items. They do show on my wall. My friends are sending them to me.I just never get them. Also when I help neighbors with their quests, the items I should be getting don't show up in my game either. I'm not sure if they get the item or not.
  • tevenertevener Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    The Valentine Countdown doesn't post to my wall so my friends are unable to send me the things I need. Along with some of the quests are not posting. What's going on?
  • Chris RobbinsChris Robbins Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I am experiencing the same problem. All the current quests and the Valentines quest will not post to my wall or show up in the news feed. I have been trying since thursday clicking on the "ask for help" tabs and nothing shows up. I go back to the quest and it says try again in 5-hours. I receive no error messages, I have cleared my cache out several times, and never had this trouble before. Is there anything else I can do??? please help. Thanks
  • steverobbsteverobb Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I have had the same problem for the last 7 days since the Valentine thing started, can not post for it or for any of my quests. Has nothing to do with my computer as my girlfriend uses the same computer and has no issues.
  • Shiane JayShiane Jay Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    For the past month I have not been able to collect quest from Farmville, cleared cache I use Google Chrome. I even tried Internet Explorer nothing happens. But my friends account on my pc work fine. I have asked Zynga over and over to fix this problem, all they say is we are working on it and gives me a link to buy discounted farmville cash. Why in the world would I buy cash if the game does not work. All they do is give you the run around and im fed up!
  • rockyforestrockyforest Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Can someone please help me out, No ones farmville is comming across my news feed... Please help! :)
  • KJH278KJH278 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 62 Captain Obvious
    edited February 2012
    I have the same problem,some quests are posted.but most of them do not post
  • Rosemary CavarettaRosemary Cavaretta Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    What's with farmville? It's been a week since I could request anything and now I can't even travel to my other farms. I thought you were going to disable wither until it had been fixed. Now all my crops have withered and I can't get to them. Are you trying to fix or break farmville? I'm about ready to stop playing completely.
  • Abby KibbleAbby Kibble Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Cannot post anything to the front page from the quests! All I get is "error on page". This is getting quite frustrating and I am way behind on getting them completed. It has been several days now and I would like to know approx. when this will be repaired. Thanks. I used AT&T U-Verse as well as Firefox.
  • Shar__44Shar__44 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    I can't do the quests because I can't post the items I need to complete them. thanks for your help.
  • hooray4nayhooray4nay This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 36
    edited February 2012
    Mine aren't either. I haven't got a response from anyone about it either. Rather annoying :mad:
  • KaerieKaerie Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    Actually, this seems to be a problem across many games (and not just Zynga games, from what I've seen).

Hang in there, it's known and they're working on it!
  • hooray4nayhooray4nay This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 36
    edited February 2012
    I've been having this problem for over a month. I've lost most of the quests because I couldn't post in time and wait an additional 5-6 hours, and then it was too late. I can't believe they can't get rid of the quest time limits until this is fixed. They wonder why people get so frustrated
  • Wanda MoralesWanda Morales Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2012
    Since they put the valentines countdown the quests and the feeds have not been coming out on my wall or any of my neighbors walls. I have not been able to complete any quest sine Feb. 1, 2012. I have reported this everyday since the problem has occured. I am getting sick and tired of writing to you guys and I get no respones at all. I am not the only one with this problem my neighbor are haveing the same problem. I have tried on different pc and I get nothing. Instead of putting new quest that don't workn either you need to fix this problem asap.
  • Crazy PlayerCrazy Player The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 30
    edited February 2012
    My problem is that I got the post out this morning for the latest one. When I look at the post, the required # of people hit the like button.

I go in now, and it's a question mark telling me I need to unlock for 7 FV.

I'm not seeing news feeds for any of my neighbors today requesting the click.

Believe it's not working.

And every thing I click in the news feeds is giving me the message "this has expired".

What's going on Zynga ??
  • Nore OreNore Ore Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited February 2012
    Farmvill I cannot post any of the quest items or the Valintines items I am now behind are you going to fix this.
  • tontoof3tontoof3 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 7
    edited February 2012
    I can't post for any of the quest or the 14 Days of Valentines either.
    IE9
    cleared cache many times
    press the ask button and it just freezes and returns to the farm. The Quests all say I posted and Noone sees it. It doesn't matter which computer I use either. I've used three different ones.

PS why am I still labeled new to foums when I've been posting for over a year and a half?
This discussion has been closed.