Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1-4-2012 Cannot post or share feeds

Comments

• HoudinaHoudina Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Okay now there is a new issue. Now when I go to post anything the screen goes darker (picture gets darker) then freezes. Well guess I'm done playing for today or until it's fixed. nice.
  • debrafarmvilledebrafarmville Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    This error is happening on Windows Internet Explorer also. Also cannot send gifts to friends.
  • venniesbeast515venniesbeast515 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I've been having problems for weeks now. The game will freeze and I will have to exit the application and re-enter. This would happen multiple times in each session. Also every time I would use a "Farm Hand" on my home farm it would cause the game to freeze. Now every time I try to post or share the game will freeze and I will have to refresh the page and attempt to continue. I have stopped sharing until it's fixed. I use Chrome and I always enter my Farmville through Facebook.
  • angel_rose_dangel_rose_d Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    It just goes dark and I have to go out and go back in to the game and it won't post anything!
  • kimthe1kimthe1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    every time i try to post my page freezes i use google chrome, i was not doing anything before the problem started, i refresh and refresh,. i forget all the ? u want answered but what i do know is this **** is getting really old,:mad:
  • gmacindygmacindy Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    I am having the same freezing up issues. Have to get clear out and begin again. Then freezes up again when trying to post. I am using Chrome on Facebook.
  • mastermrsmastermrs Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 3 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    I USE Google CHROME AND WHEN I POST FROM THE QUEST WINTER WONDERLAND QUEST PART 4 and part 5 :eek: IT FREEZES MY GAME AND TURNS THE SCREEN BLUE AND THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN BLINKS RAPIDLY WAITING FOR 0-333 channel farmville.com. I Cleared my cache and I am playing farmville through facebook. I cleared the skiiing chicken and the pet run and theyboth froze. ALSO TRIED TO ASK FOR SPORTS DRINKS AND THAT FROZE THE GAME ALSO. :mad: PLEASE PLEASE HELP, BEEN TRYING FOR WEEKS TO GET THE HELP I NEED FROM ZYNGS SUPPORT AND HAVE SENT MANY MANY EMAIL REPORTS AND I DO NOT GET AN ANSWER. ALSO MISSING 6 FULL ORCHARDS OF NEW CHRISTMAS TREES AND NEW MARKET TREES FROM THANKSGIVING TO CHRISTMAS AND DON'T GET AN ANSWER BACK FROM ANY ONE. :confused:
  • apachewomanapachewoman Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I guess there isnt any reason to complain, it seems that zynga has their minds set on adding so much and so little time that the programers cant handle all the bugs they didnt recognize at the time they "completed' the programs. AND THAT GOES FOR ALL THE PIONEER GAMES BESIDES. I still havent had my cove problem solved yet.
  • lmb02lmb02 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Anything that involves a prompt where FV greys the game hangs. Using Firefox but unlike others, the prompt box is not anywhere to be seen anywhere on the page (tried the scroll down suggestion with no luck).

Related bug: the Back button no longer works (click in a wall link, such as "Get Watering Can", then when the FV dialog appears saying you got it and has the "Play Farmville" button, hit the back button to go back to the wall). Clicking it causes Firefox to ask if one wishes to resend. Looks like FV is altering browser buttons, hopefully unintentionally. This started this morning, but FV appears to have deteriorated during day.
  • bugy1973bugy1973 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Hi, everytime i go to share with friends it locks up on me.. also it has been booting me off and reloading by itself.. can you please fix this? I have recently just started to get back into it and was enjoying the changes until this happened... oh I do have a quick ? though, how do we start our own co-op? cant figure that out
  • 13toady13toady Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I did as suggested. . . went to middle of page, but the miniurl did not completely form; so I clicked the "please fix this" after doing what was suggested @http//zyn.ga/DD5 [purposely left out the : because a hyperlink has already been created in this forum]
  • Rosemarie34304Rosemarie34304 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 3 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes cleared the browser cache
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: No message, screen goes all white with a little red X in the corner
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: IE8
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Playing on FaceBook
    Does it happen all the time: Just did it the once so far, haven't tried more
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: Yes, the winter wonderland one so far, haven't tried the NY resolution one yet
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Clicked on the quest, tried to ask for snowpants and then got the whitescreen
  • adowdyadowdy Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I am having this same issue. I did check and find that the posts are showing up underneath the game and this corrects the graying out.
  • lymarielopezlymarielopez Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I have been having trouble posting. Every time I go to click the "share" button it grays out like it is going to give me the actual posting option, but then it just freezes everything.
  • RealOldRealFastRealOldRealFast Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 10
    edited January 2012
    I am experiencing the issues mentioned when attempting to post quest requests, regifting or sharing harvests, feed, watering cans etc. I was using Firefox 8.0, upgraded to 9.0.1 & cleared my cache to no avail. I click to post, the post window pops up, I click and the original window "fades out" and the action does not complete. I am playing on Farmville for Facebook.
  • Ms OmieMs Omie Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I also am having the same problems as listed above. Hope you can get this fixed soon!! Thanks
  • sparkyIIsparkyII Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    I am using firefox, scrolled way down the page and there was the share box

Infiniti73 wrote: »
    ******************** Super Moderator Edit ********************

RedJohn
    Super Moderator

******************** End Super Moderator Edit ********************

I have been having trouble posting like a lot of other players for months now, however, tonight when I got on to play, FV seems to have bigger issues. Every time I go to click the "share" button, it grays out like it is going to give me the actual posting option (the last one before it actually posts to your wall...the one that has send or cancel), but then it just freezes everything. I can still see the game, only it is grayed out. The mouse doesn't spin like it is thinking or anything....I have also been having issues with the game just completely shutting down and restarting or giving me the "whoa! We've hit a snag" message. I do not know if the two are related. I just thought it would be important to note that this is NOT like the other issues that I and others have been having posting.
    I use Chrome and was playing on Facebook.
    I had just finished up with a quest and had begun the new one and went to post for the "get 6 sports drinks" when it froze up on me. If you need further info, please contact me. Thank you!
  • AzalakshAzalaksh Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 420
    edited January 2012
    HRH MADGE wrote: »
    SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE, Facebook is putting the popup in the middle of the ENTIRE page.

Thank you!! :) This worked for me ;)

Claiming Gift Reqs on your FB Reqs page is messed up tonite - the page is loading in a non-justified way and FV starts to load TWICE :confused:
  • jkiekensjkiekens The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 222 Cupcake Princess
    edited January 2012
    Can't post to wall or request anything and this happens all the time. I am using Google Chrome. Cache has been cleared. I do it two or three times a day as a normal course.
  • jamie-thornjamie-thorn Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 22
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: n/a
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: current version of google chrome
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: facebook
    Does it happen all the time: yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: no
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: cannot share; when i try to share, the box doesn't pop up. i scrolled down as suggested and the share box is there but barely visible. cannot get to share button.
  • rivawimsrivawims Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 11
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing No error message, freezing up my screen and sometimes my whole computer!! :eek:
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: On Facebook
    Does it happen all the time: Tonight,..... EVERYTIME~~~~~!!!!!:mad:
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: Not just Quest... all posts..from every farm.....:cool:
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Finish Quest, cannot post feed reward ( refresh so I can continue playing) , Harvest cannot post .. does not post all those LoVELy pop ups that I have waited minutes for... HARVEST ORCHARDS... OH... AGAIN... Screen freeze instead of posting the seedlings/and or water...Everytime.. My screen or entire computer freezes. Is this enough information to let everybody know that this is a KNOWN issue? Oh that makes me feel so much better to hear that it is a KNOWN issue Hurray~!
    edited January 2012
    I scrolled down and there's nothing. Oh, and it just happened again when I tried to share some snowflakes I got from my palace.
  • bwhispers200bwhispers200 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    the post is there but way down to bottom of screen ...... some times to far down... and allso the disco sheep does not work when you put it in the breeding thing... freezes it up so cant breed at all have to remove it to breed
  • annetteyargerannetteyarger Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    my screen goes gray and i lock up right after i hit share for a post.
    i am using internet explorer and logged in to facebook
    this happens with everything not just quests.
  • kelliec1969kelliec1969 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I can't post anything unless I am sharing. I try to post for any type of request and it doesn't do it. It acts like it is but it doesn't show up anywhere so I keep failing everything because I can't get any help.

I also can't access my gifts. I keep getting gift notifications but can't accept them and my mailbox doesn't work. When I try to accept them from the main page on Facebook it takes me to the game and then I can't get them from Farmville either. I am using Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I am so frustrated because I am failing everything and can't get my gifts.
  • wtcntrybrwtcntrybr Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I am also having issues with sending. I am using Chrome (version 16.0.912.63 m) and have for the last week or so I have not been able to send any requests for gifts. I noticed a flashing message on the lower right of my screen saying
    waiting for 0-jx-w.channel.facebook.com...
    I have cleared my history, and I am playing thru Facebook.com
    edited January 2012
    sorry, riva, but your post made me chuckle. I share your frustration
  • whitejeepwhitejeep Dramachine Registered User Posts: 16
    edited January 2012
    Cache cleared
    Google Chrome
    Not Quest Related - happening in Pionneer Trail also
    When trying to Ask or Share screen darkens then game freezes
    No error messages
    Not happening on any specific quest
    Just general harvesting before the bug

also noticed a flashing message on the lower right of my screen saying
    waiting for 0-jx-w.channel.facebook.com...
  • stolzemomstolzemom Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Having same problem as most everyone else. Playing Farmville on Google Chrome, go to post a share and it just grays out. Nothing else comes up, just stays at that position (still able to see game). So far that is all that has happened this eve. Thank You for all you do.
    PS. I have scrolled down the page but there is nothing there.
  • craftysuzcraftysuz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I'm not getting an error message it just locks up my screen each time I try to share something. The screen kind of greys out & I can't do anything. Only way around is to reload the page. I was posting within 10 minutes before this happened. I was sharing crops & asking for help with quests

I'm using Chrome via Facebook
This discussion has been closed.