Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1-4-2012 Cannot post or share feeds

Comments

• KoolrhondajKoolrhondaj Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 1 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    Same thing is happening to me. I try to post something and everything grays put. I can still see the post and my farm but I can't click on everything. There is film over everything and I have to refresh to do anything more in the game. No error message! I have cleared my cache several times. I am using Chrome and playing on Facebook. Started happening 6:30 PST
  • joanne24joanne24 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    Having the same problem as everyone else...went to post for #5 for the water bottles, the screen goes all gray and then just freezes up...

I am using Google Chrome
    Cleaned Cache
    playing on Facebook
  • massmedmassmed Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    I did write before that coins tend to vanish from my account...I never heard back however.... I am also not able to post as of a few hours ago....Had no problems before that...Thanks for your help
  • Brash_n_sassyBrash_n_sassy Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I've cleared my cache, i'm using the Mozilla Firefox browser, playing thru facebook. I'm not getting an error message but, when i click share everything freezes. I have to refresh to continue playing and then it happens all over again.
    If possible, take a look at my home page, every few posts contain a picture of me telling me i've won free farm cash or unwithers or something else.:(
  • farmergaylefarmergayle Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 6
    edited January 2012
    I have cleared my cache. I use google chrome. I'm playing farmville on facebook. I was trying to post things from my snowman, my crafting building and I can't remember. I've exited out of the game 4 times because it first kept giving me the massage waiting for O-ji-w.channel.facebook.com when I was trying to post my rail for completing the second quest on winter farm that just started. Can't post asking for pants since it just keeps waiting.can't post anything.
  • momomomomomomomo Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    im using latest update of chrome and there's popup window doesnt come up, even at the bottom of the whole page.. just freezing. so i cleared the cache. still no go. the pop-up does come up in firefox.

the pop up works normally at farmville.com
  • cuteluuucuteluuu Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    I am having the same issue. Using Chrome on Facebook. It is happening to everything I try to post. Not just quest items. :eek:

HRH MADGE - this is not the case with me. No popup anywhere on page.
  • see2906see2906 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    i can't share or post request for quest
  • brod298brod298 Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 100 Cloudylicious
    edited January 2012
    Using Chrome, tried Firefox, same..cannot post or answer requests on Feed..bushels, just shows skip button. On my farms if trying to post, goes dark and stays frozen until I refresh..and all over again.Started maybe 2 hours ago.Can do some work on the farms but not using posts ... just internal work for now. Hope it'll be fixed... Quests cannot be finished without neighbours help :(((((
  • cybobbiecybobbie The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 47
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: well before I thought that it was not posting and that the game was freezing on me, but after I've read the moderator info I discovered that the post was all the way down on the page, so I can post but I have to scroll down the page all the time and them back up (so this up and down is kind of a pain).
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: on Chrome and FF
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: no, I'm playing on FB
    Does it happen all the time: yes (since tonight)
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: nope
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: none, I just played the game in the afternoon several times and it was posting fine, and tonight when I came to the game was getting this post problem, with the post way down the page.
  • TheUndertaker85TheUndertaker85 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: None; Screen just greys upon minimalization and doesn't bring up any boxes or errors
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Firefox 9.0.1
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Via Facebook
    Does it happen all the time: This only started happening after 2 PM and no items or messages I try to post have appeared after
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: No
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Tried posting a message about a Barn Raising, trying to re-gift items, posting eggs found
  • zthorpezthorpe Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I too have been having problems with posting and have missed out on the last few quests because no one could see what I needed so I wasn't able to get the things I needed.
  • JanaKay1103JanaKay1103 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 5
    edited January 2012
    My game freezes up every time I get to a point that calls for a post. Like requesting resolutions, sharing, etc. Not getting an error message. I've cleared my cache. I've tried to play thru Chrome, IE, and Mozilla. Nothing is working. This is interrupting my enjoyment of the Orange Bowl!!
  • Nickyd1aNickyd1a Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    I too am dealing with the same issues while using Chrome. I have cleared the cache and nothing has worked. In order to complete the tasks in the time frame given, it is vital to be able to post & share items!!
  • Farmerwife1Farmerwife1 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    I cleared my cache and I am still getting this problem on Facebook. I am using google chrome and the screen freezes up and goes grey, just started tonite. I started to use Farmville.com and it seems to be ok but please fix this asap!!
  • ebessenebessen Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): NO
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: None, game hangs up.
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: GOOGLE CHROME 16.0.912.63
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: FACEBOOK
    Does it happen all the time: YES
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: NO
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: CLICKED SHARE
  • Kathi TKathi T Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 24
    edited January 2012
    Cache cleared, temp files deleted, even restarted computer. Still having same problem. Cannot post ANYTHING to the feed. Don't get an error message, the screen just freezes with the gray overlay. I'm using latest version Chrome. Cannot request help for the WW Chapter IV quests or post extra bushels, etc. Please fix ASAP. It's frustrating enough to do all these quests without having to lose the rewards we've worked so hard to get!!
  • ronjoslin2000ronjoslin2000 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2012
    I cant post or send things to my fv friends. When I try to craft or anything else, it just freezes goes grey. Worked fine this am not this pm. I am using Google Chrome (just like I was this morning). I dont usually have issues and know you are working hard to fix the problem. Thank you.
  • miss krissymiss krissy Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    the posts are still there you just have to have your page right...you know where you can see what crops your neighbors have planted under your farm...make sure it is not on your recent activity...your post will have dropped into the center of the friend activity section.I have to scroll down the page to find my posts
  • Angel Millzy IMUAngel Millzy IMU Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    I am having troubles with this too started tonight. When i was in my gift box trying to put the parts of snowman it went into ice castle. When i used parts and it came about to post so my friends could get bonus it frozz I had to refresh screen. Each time same thing. I have everything cleaned out and I am using Chrome.
  • Brenda DillBrenda Dill Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 11
    edited January 2012
    I noticed when I got to where I had to scroll down to find my "post" box that my account is hung on the "https" setting... I can not change to "http" yet I get an error message on https that some items are not secure... could this have something to do with it all???
  • shoppermom26shoppermom26 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 24
    edited January 2012
    I am also having the same problem. Clear cache, firefox or chrome. when I try to post something it freezes, the screen darkens and I have to close it. I get no error message, just freezing. This also is happening in Frontierville too. oops I mean Pioneer Trail. Same exact thing. It's a major pain with all the times quests out there.
  • spiritwind101spiritwind101 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I am still having issues with posting and sharing but it is not as bad or as often in Farmville.com now. It is impossible though through Facebook. :/
  • lady dolflady dolf Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 9
    edited January 2012
    me too , the window to post pops up halfway down the screen
  • SparkleQueenSparkleQueen Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 5
    edited January 2012
    Game freezes when I try to post and I have to refresh to continue playing.

Cleared cache
    Using Firefox
    on Facebook
    no error message, just a darkened frozen screen
  • barracudadefishbarracudadefish Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    cannot send requests from raffle tells me i'm to try again later i play on 4 diff comps useing IE or google chrome same on all 4 comps
  • furskybearfurskybear Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    Been having this trouble for two days. Almost makes you want to leave Farmville, there has been a lot of problems since the holidays.:mad:
  • debbyelynndebbyelynn Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2012
    I have the same problem and am using Firefox.
  • LorriLorri Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2012
    I lost a piglet I bred when I tried to post it I'm using Internet Explorer and playing FarmVille on Facebook. Anything I have tried to post has frozen the game and I have to constantly refresh or reload the game. Thanks
  • BootkickerBootkicker Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 87
    edited January 2012
    Mine was working with the work a around and its not now. It just quit with the work a around.
This discussion has been closed.