Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Discussion: Winter Badger Quests

13»

Comments

• JabbanzJabbanz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I have not got my Spruce tree either, after spending $10 to finish quest 7, wint oos, when I reloaded there was no tree, tried searching there was nothing:(:(
  • jedilizjediliz The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 397
    edited December 2011
    the quest guide has not been updated to include parts 7, 8 and 9...
  • holly girlholly girl The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 268
    edited December 2011
    onky 9 thank goodness, I have not seen the number updates and have been playing in the dark, thought the holidays would stop me, no excuse for not getting those christmas cards out now - oops
  • jill arbjill arb The Pesky Helper Facebook Connect User Posts: 79
    edited December 2011
    Jabbanz wrote: »
    I have not got my Spruce tree either, after spending $10 to finish quest 7, wint oos, when I reloaded there was no tree, tried searching there was nothing:(:(

Since last week Wed this was sent in to Customer Services and a week later nothing
  • seven roses34seven roses34 Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 267
    edited December 2011
    I hate this quest series, and the lack of update to the guide on it. Quest 7 literally starts with Beanie Guy saying, "Oops, I almost forgot!" Really, FarmVille? Really?! You almost forgot to tell me there were at least 3 more quests than previously advised during one of the busiest times in the entire year?

Ridiculous. I'm really starting to hate this game. I took my time with this stupid quest set because I thought that when I was on Quest 6 I was on the last quest for the series. Now I have 1 day for two more quests (one of which requires 500 peppermint. 500! This is already a lost cause) and there is no way I will finish in time. Thanks. Thanks for that. Maybe I will "forget" to play tomorrow. A more likely scenario is that I simply won't have the time to play.

At any rate, for future quests, since you apparently will never stop with the **** quests, please make it say somewhere in the quest pop-up both the number of the current quest we are on and how many are left: eg, "1 of 6" or "1/6," etc. That would be most helpful and appreciated and would give everyone an idea of how fast they should really be working on these things if they want to complete them before time runs out.
  • Jessie3Jessie3 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    I can't finish it either. I'm at goal 8 and I only have 22 hours to finish the 9th goal.
  • Melinda SueMelinda Sue Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 373
    edited December 2011
    I'm tired of the quests, to be honest =/ There are so many going on at once, and with all the new buildings to be built and everything going on in FV, it's overwhelming to say the least. I used to love FV. I could log in, harvest, and have a little fun. Now I have to play all day every day just to keep up. It's just way too much!
  • HeppygirlHeppygirl Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 120
    edited December 2011
    My Sweater Chipmunk is not counting :S
  • JBeezJBeez Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 179
    edited December 2011
    Right now, it says I have 14 hours left to finish the last segment, but the red arrow that shoots out of the side of the Quest Icon says it "ends today". What constitutes "today" in Zyngaland? My "today" is about to end (it's 11:19 PM Wednesday). Fourteen hours from now is roughly 1 PM Thursday. (That's 11:19 PM Australia time, I think.)

Ends "today" in what time zone? I'm in Ohio, USA, Eastern Standard Time. Just want to know if I hold off on insta-growing the cotton until after midnight if I'll be OK or not. (I have to insta-gro. I went away for four days for the holidays and lost Quest time. That I've been able to catch up is a testament to my extreme level of list-making.)
  • jill arbjill arb The Pesky Helper Facebook Connect User Posts: 79
    edited December 2011
    Why is this being ignored but a thread is out for the ice palace?
  • ChatarinaChatarina Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 340
    edited January 2012
    Another quest where you won't allow us to ask for stuff directly from our neighbours but insist that we get it by posting to the feed - a procedure that is malfunctional. Just overwhelmed with joy :rolleyes: