Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12-6-2011 Game freeze & posting issues

124»

Comments

• LilacMoon54LilacMoon54 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    When I try to do anything on my e
    English farm I get this "Error
    Error while loading page from FarmVille
    Empty response received." It is really irksome!! If this can't be fixed please let me know, then I will just quit this game!
  • mrwingetmrwinget Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I can't complete a single quest no matter what I try. Haven't been able to in a couple months. I can't post anything so I can't get the items I need to complete the quests. Very frustrating.
  • pati10pati10 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 84
    edited December 2011
    I am experiencing lag time when going to Farmville from facebook. I have cleared my cache, run virus protection, used Firefox, Chrome and IE and nothing helps. Taking 3 or 4 minutes for Farmville to open.
  • rabmeem3rabmeem3 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Having major problems everytime I switch farms it loads up slow and then it kicks me off and reloads again. It will do it several times before I finally decide to stop playing for the day and check back later to see if things have been fixed.
    Thanks
  • ZC StraussZC Strauss Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Me and my husband plays on the same computer and he does not have these problems. My posts to and from wall does not show, not getting all my gifts, shows message " Error while loading page from FarmVille, Empty response received." while trying to move between farms. I cleared the cache, restarted, reloaded Firefox 8, but nothing seems to work, in WW the animal pen shows 84% when I get back it's 45% and I have not added any amimals to the pen. I plant new crops, come back when they are supposed to be ready and there is nothing, I sell items the next time i come back they reappear.
This discussion has been closed.