Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12-6-2011 Game freeze & posting issues

Comments

• fredeefredee This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    quest items dont post on mine at all,, so the quests are a waste of my time along with the game refreshing when i move to another farm it seems its time to find another game. but it seems to be the same on all zynga games
  • 4kittymom4kittymom Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 2 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    Having a problem in English Countryside. Everytime I try to harvest individual or multiple animals (including sheep pen, pigpen, etc.) the game freezes and I have to refresh. I am able to go to other farms, but EC is a constant problem.

Cleared browser cache - yes
    Using Google Chrome with Windows 7 on one computer and Vista on another (happens on both computers)
    Playing on Facebook
    Happens all the time
    Not related to any particular quest
    I have saved a screen shot - how do I upload it so you can see what's happening?

Also having a problem not receiving all the Special Deliveries from my inbox. For example, in the inbox it says I received 16 SDs, but in my gift box I only see maybe 11.

Thank you.
    Lynda
  • 5felinicity5felinicity Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    My posting problem occurs when tyring to post needs for quest.
    -cleared cache - no help
    -receive no error message
    -use Exp. 8
    -play on FB
    -yes
    -happens just with quest, can post everything else. started happening with the last penguin quest and has effected all other quest.
    -no actions other than the clear cache.
    This has been going on for almost 2 weeks. Should get some comepensation for the quest we missed becasue of this problem.
  • tara ragertara rager Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Been having trouble with posting for months now. I can not "ask friends" for any of the items for the quests. The problem started with LC and continues to WW. I am on facebook farmville on EI 9. I know the issue is not with my computer because my husbands feeds work just fine on the same computer. I am a daily player and getting very frustrated with this. I can't finish quests with out helping other players but now those players are getting ahead of me and I can't post for help.. Please fix this ASAP!!!
  • Nadzam PeteNadzam Pete Muffin Registered User Posts: 6 Muffin
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):

Yes, cleared all files, cache, history, cookies,
    everything, manually, multiple times.

State exactly what error message are you seeing:
    Nothing, no error message at all.

What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
    Google Chrome,

Not sure of version

Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:
    Facebook / Farmville.com

Does it happen all the time:
    Yes, this has happened since the 5th of december.

Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:

Not Sure, game won't load at all.

Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:

I accepted my gifts and the farm partially opened, the travel bar and magnify toolbar failed to load and the farm freezes. This is only recent. The next time I get it to load I plan on storing all my mastery signs in hopes that might help.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, but please help !?!
  • ShalviaShalvia Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 2 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):

Yes, cleared all files, cache, history, cookies,
    everything, manually, multiple times.

State exactly what error message are you seeing:
    Nothing, no error message at all.

What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
    Firefox

most recent

Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:
    Facebook / Farmville.com

Does it happen all the time:
    Yes,

Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:

All Quests, cannot not post quest requests to feed. Other posts to feed post most of the time but not 100%.

Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:

Tried to post quest requests.

Come on Farmville! Please either fix this or stop running quests!
  • rkchesserrkchesser Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same issue. Using IE9, FF, and Chrome. It doesn't matter whether on FV.com or Facebook. Can't share any help/parts request, and gifts are going through, but when accepted giving an empty response or invalid entry. Cleared cache, unitalled app/game, re-insralled app/game, tried everything that has worked in the past, but nothing working now...
  • jeffweckerjeffwecker Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    Same here, I get to the opening screen, sometimes takes up to an hour to load. My cashe is emptied every 24 hours, all computer software updated, happens on all browsers,Opera,Tiredfox,Internyet Exploiter
  • troybraztroybraz The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 64
    edited December 2011
    * Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): No need to just started playing, and my cache is cleared everytime I close firefox
    * State exactly what error message are you seeing: freezing when I try to get bushels from farmville neighbours
    * What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:firefox 4
    * Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: farmville on facebook & farmville.com
    * Does it happen all the time:yes recently
    * Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:no
    * Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: was trying to make stuff in craftshop
  • cullytoocullytoo This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 24
    edited December 2011
    Can't post requests for items in both quests. Using IE 8. Just started yesterday. Also can't access request through FarmVille Freak links. I have cleared my cache. Right now I can't access FarmVille through facebook; I have to use farmville.com. Help, please!
  • scrawneysmomscrawneysmom Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    Please fix this this is day 3 for me and i will not be buying farm cash to complete quests!!!!
    I am very frustrated with this. I feel like I have trouble with every other quest rolled out.
    This is for the knpbs in ww. I have tried posting thru fv and fb also trying windows 7 ie and chrome.
  • lanb1216lanb1216 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I have been having the no posting issue for quite a while now, pretty much since lighthouse cove came out. It happens with just about every quest. I have played on facebook and farmville.com. Happens more often on facebook but still happens on famville.com. I have used internet explorer and google chrome. I have cleared the cache. Im not getting any error messages itjust wont post feeds.
  • lissie24lissie24 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Same issue here, but also lost 8 farmcash that I collected before the freezing & refreshing. Using Windows 7 & FB. Please give me back my farmcash & fix issue! Thanks!
  • Echo MoonEcho Moon Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 29
    edited December 2011
    Nothing of what I try to share, post or request shows up on the feed.

Had the same problem in Castleville right from the beginning. Now it seems like from the time the posting issue with Castleville is fixed, I can't post a single thing from Farmville. And also I can not get into my WW farm. I get a pop-up that says, "Opps, we found a problem. Please send error report".
  • tidemanntidemann Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited December 2011
    Same here! But only when I play through farmville.com, Facebook works but not ok. I have to move the mouse out of the window and back to get the seconds share box....:mad:
  • thecakeladies.rosethecakeladies.rose Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    Same here. Using Internet explorer and not allowing me to post to feed. This all started with Quests Elf Trouble level 4 and Gift Boxes level 4. Been 2 days since this started and have not been able to finish the quest.
  • HidyHoHidyHo Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    All 3 browsers tried, used FV.com and Facebook. Started with WW quest and Tree Quest. Cache cleared yes. No messages, No posts, no sharing, cannot request items needed to complete each quest. Happens EVERYTIME that a new farm or item is introduced, now we have another farm coming.....not looking forward to more problems and issues!!
  • jpaul61876jpaul61876 Muffin Registered User Posts: 6 Muffin
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): YES
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: NO ERROR MESSAGE JUST NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL PERIOD WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THINGS OR POST FOR COMPLETING QUESTS
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: INTERNET EXPLORER 8
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: ON BOTH..DON'T GET AN ERROR ON EITHER THOUGH - NOTHING HAPPENS
    Does it happen all the time: YEP
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: IT SURE IS AND HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE NOVEMBER
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ELSE I CAN THINK OF TO DO AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS ISSUE. I DON'T GET WHY IT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO FIX IT. FARMVILLE IS BECOMING EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING AND ANNOYING.
  • bigfatpauliebigfatpaulie Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 5
    edited December 2011
    In winter wonderland, I can no longer ask for shovels for my igloo storage and the special delivery packages won't give me shovels anymore either. Is this a bug.
  • Teresa3Teresa3 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 14
    edited December 2011
    I don't even hardly post anymore because of having to refresh. I am working on Winter Warmth #2 and it refuses after several days of trying to post the sparklers to feed. I am afraid this challenge shall go by the wayside unless I can find some people posting this. I am working in FB on the latest IE.
  • jeffweckerjeffwecker Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    I can't complete any quests because of this. I think the quests should be frozen till they fix this issue, IF they ever do

And My computer is NOT at fault, happens on any browser.
  • annieb-84annieb-84 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I have cleared my cache
    i play on firefox
    i have played both on facebook and farmville.com but it will not let me post any requests for challenge items - it has not done it since lighthouse cove started and i was not able to complete any of the challenges there.
    i do not got any error or freeze up. just note that none of my posts appear on facebook on my profile page or main wall. when i go back into farmville it confirms i cant ask again for 5 hours etc.
    it will let me share presents or bushels to others but will not let me ask for anything.
    im stuck on the first challenge to decorate the farm for the holidays but have managed to move on in others by other neighbours requesting items which i can click on
    unfortunatly as the new xmas one is so old no one is asking for a bough of holly.
    everynow and then you can accept it but constantly is proving very annoying.
  • kaalunakaaluna Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    Same here, playing through facebook. I try to post for help and nothing happens, the post to friends button turns grey and that's it. It started with the quest for the whirleygig, but now is happening with the 12 Days of Christmas gifts too.
  • Aubret KynmeriAubret Kynmeri Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 39
    edited December 2011
    * Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes - daily

* State exactly what error message are you seeing: no message at all

* What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: FireFox 3.6.24

* Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: FaceBook

* Does it happen all the time: yes on certi items "shared, no on others

* Is it quest related? No, as i no longer do the quests

* Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: I harvested my cow pen, wildlife pen, and orchard. Also other pens and items on my farm. When the box popped up to ask if I wanted to share an item i got from my pens, i clicked the "YES" button. and nothing happened on 8 out of 10 items I tried sharing. The only 2 items the game would allow to be shared were the coins from my chicken coop, and the spare presents from my Saturnalia tree. The sleigh, Wildlife habitat, Harvest hoedown, and others did not allow me to share. Problem started right after that Winter Wonderland farm thing started.
  • WolvesongWolvesong Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes ):
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: none
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: firefox-latest
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:no
    Does it happen all the time:no
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:12 days of christmas
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error -logged in, pulled up quest, followed directions. When I clicked to post the link it asked me if I wanted to enable 1 click posting (which I've said yes to before). I clicked yes and nothing happened except that I can't ask again for 3 hours. As I just got home and it is less than 3 hours til midnight, I wo't be able to get all 12 gifts unless you put this in my gift box and credit me for it.
  • chrivenbarkchrivenbark Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Firefox Ver 3.6. I only have this issue with my Facebook account. If I am using a different account everything posts. I have followed all the steps and I get the same results, nothing will post for the quests. I don't get any errors just things don't post from the quests.
  • bobbieinbobbiein Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 14
    edited December 2011
    can not post requests to feed. Have to keep refreshing for game to load.
    google chrome
    level 102
    cache and cookies are cleared.
    2 days ago this started.
  • alison01alison01 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    Have same issue - none of the quests are posting anything. Started with WW - quests are expiring and i can't complete them.

not getting the blank screen - just no posting. Internet Explorer 8. cleared cache, didn't resolve the issue.
  • naina.badarnaina.badar Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    I cannot post most of the feeds. This started perhaps after I got the Winter Wonderland farm. I can only post feeds for fuel found, growing mystery animal halfway, mystery seedling halfway or sharing of bushels after taking from friends. When the mystery seedling has fully grown, then i cannot post the feed, same goes with other things. Worst of all I cannot post for anything to do with quests to which means I have constantly look for my neighbors' posts for the things I need. :(( this is so frustrating. I am not able to share anything with my neighbors (no materials for all the things that I hv completed or are completing!!).

I've tried using farmville.com but its the same thing. I simply cannot post anything there. In fact when i open farmville.com I get a msg "! Stack overflow on line:1" before the farm will load - this msg flashes twice.

Pls fix this quickly cos Im getting sick of this....!!
  • Cikayda54Cikayda54 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Funny how this started with Winter Wonderland. I can't post to ask frioends for Quest items, and I can't even post to ask for general items.

I've missed Quests because of this, since progress is impossible, At least general items can be shipped if players know I need them.
This discussion has been closed.