Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game freezes when storage barn selected

123457»

Comments

• dreamcatshrdreamcatshr Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    this is the same thing with mine i click on my barn my red barn and the screen freezes up i cant get t it to un spookdify or nothing this has been going on since last of oct, please help and fix :(:mad::(:mad:
  • nightspiri5nightspiri5 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,571
    edited November 2011
    I use Firefox V8 and I am having the same problem with my barn.
  • Shannon279Shannon279 Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 31
    edited November 2011
    When I click on the barn to remove the cobwebs trick farmville crashes. I attempted to remove cobwebs with firefox, google chrome, and IE all with same crash.

Same... is there a fix being worked on or do I spend x-mas with cobwebs? :)
  • butchbrothersbutchbrothers Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can't click on the big red barn to unspookify. It freezes the entire game and if you click on alt ctrl delete to discontinue adobe it makes the screen go white, explorer wants to recover the web page. This is on my farms. I would like to unspookify both of my barns plus use them to recover stored items.Please fix!
  • rodnconnierodnconnie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can not click on mine either without it crashing my entire web browser. Tried several different web browsers & it happens on all of them. Will this problem ever be resolved? :(
  • rodnconnierodnconnie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Jeez! We're all having the same problem! Wonder when this problem will get fixed!
  • debdodson6debdodson6 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    When are they ever going to get the gift bug fixed??? I had 10 rails sent to me this morning and was only able to get 3 of them. Ready to give up on this game, to many bugs and issues that never get addressed or fixed.
  • CLW222CLW222 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 28
    edited November 2011
    Same problem. Would LOVE to unspookify in time for Christmas! AND be able to move barns, but can't.
    Google chrome, but also IE on my other computer. Yes, cache is cleaned. Using facebook. It happens on all three farms.
  • schalke-angelschalke-angel Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 16
    edited November 2011
    Help FarmVille resolve this issue. If you are experiencing this bug, please click on the link above the provide the following info:

Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): this isn't a cure-all or a magical weapon, but i was desperate enough to try and tada - it doesn't work:mad:
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: well after second time the only "error message" is: "Das Adobe Flash-Plugin ist abgestürzt" (Adobe Flash crashed)
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: firefox 8, chrome 15.0.874.121 m
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: occurs on both platforms
    Does it happen all the time: yep, every time i try it
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: no quests
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: well i just click on my red barn on homefarm and then the game tries to kill my flash player, the first try it survived but on second try farmville could kill it and my barn is still spookified
  • zack terrellzack terrell Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Whenever i click on my barn on my home farm the farm locks up i cant move it sell it or look in it and almost all of my special deliverys are shovels not sure if they are connected..
  • bkostranderbkostrander Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 22
    edited November 2011
    I am also having this problem. Would like to add snow and lights for Christmas, but can't even get the cobwebs off. Game freezes up when I click on my barns. Needs fixed. Thanks.
  • writerswritewriterswrite Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I am having the same problem! I spookified my barn for Halloween (this is my red barn, I have a Provencal barn too and that one is fine) and ever since whenever I click on the barn my whole farm freezes. The spooky spider webs are ruining my Christmas decorations!
  • PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited November 2011
    Please fix soon. It is almost Christmas and I have decorated. I would like to "unspookify" my barn,please. I occasionally check and click on it to see if it is fixed yet,alas,no.Game freeze. :(
  • rayce3rayce3 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: no error message just freezes explorer
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Internet explorer 8
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: no
    Does it happen all the time: yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: no
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file