Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game freezes when storage barn selected

Comments

• p155ing911p155ing911 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I have the same problem...updated flash and plug-in still crashes....any ideas anyone?
  • califcraftycalifcrafty Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
  • p155ing911p155ing911 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Browser cache cleared

After pushing ESC numerous times a gray window is there that says 'flash plugin crashed--send report'....click on send report and option is there to reload page

Happens on both Firefox 9.0 and Internet Explorer 9

Happens on both Facebook and Farmville.com

Happens every time

Not quest related

It happens during the normal course of the game, you don't have to be doing anything in particular
  • WGLTKWGLTK Forum Traveller Facebook Connect User Posts: 17
    edited November 2011
    Every time I click on my red barn, on all 3 farms , shockwave, adobe crashes. I frfresh and everything fine. Nothing missing that I can see, just cant go in it or clean up a trick! Thank you.
  • ^72atk18^^72atk18^ Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Been on and off with FV on FB due to a very slow upload (each farm takes 1.5 hrs), and if lucky to do so, can't post feeds related to quests I'd been on and all the time been thinking must be my very old pc. Eventually, the latter went kaput. Got a decent new one and still the game takes forever to upload. Cleared cache and it's been an hour to upload HF, can't open market, and it freezes. Suggestions, anyone? Thanks.
  • smcrncsmcrnc Building Expert Registered User Posts: 37
    edited November 2011
    * Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): YES
    * State exactly what error message are you seeing: NO error message....just white/gray screen and game freezes
    * What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Juno, IE, and Firefox. I've tried all 3 and the same thing happens.
    * Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Have tried both and same result on both.
    * Does it happen all the time: Yes
    * Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: No
    * Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Spookified red barn on home farm (actually THREE spookified barns)
  • thedamethedame Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    As requested:
    Yes cache cleared
    Message says Shockwave flash crashed
    Using Chrome 15.0.874.121 (also freezes in IE and Firefox)
    Freezes on both FV via FB and Farmville.com
    Yes happens all the time
    Not quest related
    Prior to error I simply left clicked hoping to access menu - freezes before menu appears
    Also I am using Windows 7 64 bit and have re-installed the plug in

Hope this helps. Re workaround mentioned to access contents of barn via the icon above the gift box, you can also do this via your storage cellar if used.

I want to move my barn somewhere else but can't without access to the menu - annoying!
  • turtletpturtletp Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I am having this same issue, I'm not receiving collect coins, several days ago I lost of 7.5 millions coins and received no response from Zynga. I'm still losing coins when the game freezes. I'll reload my farm and my crops or animals have been harvested but no change in my coin amount! Very Very frustrating and very disappointing as I'm a long long time farmer who's never experienced any issues and I dump loads of cash into the game!
  • kimbhzrdkimbhzrd Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    my barn will not go to snow and lights or back to normal. when i click on the barn the game freezes and i have to ctl alt del to get out. even when we had the option to spookify or unspookify everything my barns would stay the same. any ideas?
  • barbara06489barbara06489 Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Having the exact same problem. Really don't want cobwebs for the current season
  • Neener66Neener66 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 44
    edited November 2011
    Any idea when this issue with the Huge Barn might be fixed???? I'd really like to be able to move it to a different spot on my farm, but can't until this problem is solved. :mad:
  • spursfan1spursfan1 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Game freezes when I open winery or restaurant while trying to load the goods available for purchase by my neighbors. I've tried four different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari). I've also tried it on two Windows machines and a Macbook with the same results. It started Last week and continues to be a frustrating issue. To respond to the questions the "team" is looking for:

Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes.
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: No error message games just dims then freezes.
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Multiple browsers.
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: I've tried both and the game freezes up on both.
    Does it happen all the time: Yes, whenever I try to "get Goods" it will do it everytime.
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: I don't think so, but you can never tell. So many new releases and they cause "other" issues. Quests should be a once in a while thing, not an everyday, or multiple quests every day. They have gotten totally out of hand.
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: I clicked on the Restaurant in the Lighthouse cove to make something for one of the quests and it started. That quest expired before I could make the good.

The number of glitches over the past couple of months have really frustrated not only me, but I see posts from many of my neighbors that they are also having issues.
  • PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited November 2011
    Please fix. I am about to decorate for Christmas and I can't "unspookify" my cobwebbed barn.
  • Purcellklp40Purcellklp40 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    It would be nice if someone from Zynga would let us know if they are even working on this problem of game crashing because we can not "unspookify" our barns. It has been almost a month and I do not see one post from a zynga employee stating what is going on.
  • EllisBEllisB Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    spursfan1 wrote: »
    Game freezes when I open winery or restaurant while trying to load the goods available for purchase by my neighbors. I've tried four different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari). I've also tried it on two Windows machines and a Macbook with the same results. It started Last week and continues to be a frustrating issue. To respond to the questions the "team" is looking for:

State exactly what error message are you seeing: No error message games just dims then freezes.
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Multiple browsers.
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: I've tried both and the game freezes up on both.
    Does it happen all the time: Yes, whenever I try to "get Goods" it will do it everytime.
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: I don't think so, but you can never tell. So many new releases and they cause "other" issues. Quests should be a once in a while thing, not an everyday, or multiple quests every day. They have gotten totally out of hand.
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: I clicked on the Restaurant in the Lighthouse cove to make something for one of the quests and it started. That quest expired before I could make the good.

The number of glitches over the past couple of months have really frustrated not only me, but I see posts from many of my neighbors that they are also having issues.

It's the same problem for me:mad: Now i don't have anymore fuel left and can't get any:eek:
    I can use bushels and use goods. But everytime i try to get goods it's freezes. It's a really BIG issue for me.:(
  • NeonNeroNeonNero Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    spursfan1 wrote: »

My mother plays Farmville as well, and has this exact problem! This goes for all of her farms, too. She uses Google Chrome.

And even stranger, I sometimes use her computer (and the same browser) for my own farm (when I don't have my own computer nearby, and have something quick to do there), and I don't have this problem.

Could there be a problem with the amount of neighbors? Or could it be something else?
  • DokeysgirlDokeysgirl Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing:Flash player crashed
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:Google and IE
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:Facebook
    Does it happen all the time:yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:I try to click on my storage barn that has cobwebs on it.
  • superman66781superman66781 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    i can't harvest my animals it has been 3 days now please fix
  • NeonNeroNeonNero Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    OK, I'll add a bug report to this issue, then...

Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: Game freezes, no error message, Flash application is darkened, nothing happens (goods crafting building appears opened, but it seems to be waiting for something that doesn't happen)
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Google Chrome 15.0.874.121 m
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Facebook
    Does it happen all the time: Yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: (not directly quest related, but the issue does prevent quest objectives to be completed)
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Opening Lighthouse Cove, or any other of the goods crafting buildings - the same happens each time the building is being opened, only a browser reload will regain access to the farm

Additional notes: This happens with a specific Facebook account, but not with a different Facebook account on the exact same computer/browser.
  • johnsokrjohnsokr Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    My red barn has been frozen since Halloween. When I click on it my entire farm freezes up for 5-7 minutes (no matter what I was doing prior to clicking on the barn). I can move the barn using the move tool, but when I click on it to get the options to look inside, move, clean up trick, etc. it freezes. Thank you.
  • Herman BaddleyHerman Baddley Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    If it was tricked, it will have to be cleaned by support.
    Rock on!
  • johnsokrjohnsokr Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    It was tricked, but I didn't see anything similar in the "Known Issues" thread?
  • debdobermandebdoberman Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    My red barn is tricked too and has been frozen since Halloween also.
    How do I get it unfrozen????
  • loriariggsloriariggs Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Has there been any solution to the spooked barns? cannot clear it or delete it and game freezes.
  • mkmoulder62mkmoulder62 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    o.k. i harvested my bowtie tree 3 time's and used 2fv cash on the last try and still did not complete the quest? what's up with that? just a wast of my time???? HELP AND GIVE ME MY CASH BACK PLEASE...
  • cpyattcpyatt Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    My game still freezes everytime i try to get goods in all my craft buildings on every farm. I'm almost out of fuel and have been hopeing that it got fixed for the last week. I guess i'm another one having to give up on a game that used to be fun :-(
  • CraigtooCraigtoo Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I am unable to unspookify my red storeage barn all other items were able to do so. The farm freezes and IE9 cancels out and reboots.
  • Darth_TyressDarth_Tyress Dramachine Registered User Posts: 40
    edited November 2011
    Did you try going to farmville.com and doing it? Sometimes when I have had issues, going to that site works for some reason. If not, have you tried another browser such as FireFox or Google Chrome?
  • Ginger69Ginger69 Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Whenever I click on a tricked barn my Farmville freezes. I have tried to play through Facebook and Farmville.com and get the same error message that my Shockwave Flash plugin has stopped working. I use Google Chrome ver 15.0.874.121. It happens everytime and it's not quest related. Thank you for reading this, I hope you get the issue fixed soon.
  • Anne MeronkAnne Meronk The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    hi at Halloween time I put the trick on my barn, I have been trying for days to get it off but it keeps freezing the game....ID 1200513088, google chrome 15.0.874.121m, I have cleared the cache over and over again...
    thanks you,
    Anne

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file