Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game freezes when storage barn selected

Comments

• JaysgreysJaysgreys Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    can't get tp off barn on home farm...freezes and can't get out of the freeze with out shutting serer down...
  • AccountantAccountant Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I "tricked" the barn for Halloween, and since then, any time I click on the huge barn, it freezes the game and my browser (Mozilla Firefox.) I have to completely shut down my browser and start all over again.
  • plaintillyplaintilly Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Having the same issue ...
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: no error
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:Firefox 8.0
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:Facebook
    Does it happen all the time:Yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:No
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:Cleaned up tricks on my farm
  • toylady55toylady55 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can not move my red barn to another location. each time I click on it game freezes. Any solutions?
  • kkingigkkingig Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I didn't make a post here previously, as it seems you've all made the comments regarding this issue very well. However, I'm pretty tired of waiting to un-Halloween my buildings nor be able to get into the storage by my one click, what is taking so long? This issue has been going on for over 2 weeks now. I've quit playing FV before because of issues, such as my home farm always taking FOREVER to load. Something has to be done regarding the playability of this game. It has always been an issue. People don't have this much time to sit around waiting for games to load or work correctly. I've quit this game for over a year in the past because I can't stand being this frustrated over a game. Next time I quit, it's for good.
  • susanwhippsusanwhipp Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache: No
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: No message ... busy curser symbol.
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Facebook
    Does it happen all the time: Each time that I click on my red barns that have been tricked.
    Is it quest related? No. If yes, which Quest Line?:
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:
    Simply clicking on my red barns that have been tricked (webbed). Trying to move the barns to a different location on my farm.
  • valeengonzalezvaleengonzalez Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 239
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: I don't get an error message, my browser freezes and I have to ctrl alt delete to close the window
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Google Chrome 16.0.912.36 beta-m
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Facebook
    Does it happen all the time: Yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: No, it's not quest related
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: I clicked on my cobwebbed red storage barn and the browser froze
  • WyldeflwrWyldeflwr Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): YES
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: NO MESSAGE
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: IE
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: FACEBOOK
    Does it happen all the time: EVERY TIME I CLICK ON 'TRICKED' STORAGE BARNS
    Is it quest related? NO If yes, which Quest Line?:
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE SPIDER WEB, WOULD LIKE TO MOVE BARN

GAME FREEZES UP IF I CLICK ON EITHER BARN
  • Diana ClaudioDiana Claudio Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I cannot share anything, yes I have cleared my cache, rebooted, logged in and out and sill cannot do anything. Everything freezes up when I try to share when harvesting, this is tooooo much here. :mad:
  • cougar61cougar61 Black Sheep of ze Internet Facebook Connect User Posts: 30
    edited November 2011
    same thing oos and the game freezes up have to constantly reload the game.
  • cougar61cougar61 Black Sheep of ze Internet Facebook Connect User Posts: 30
    edited November 2011
    i click on a quests the game freezes,or if i click on certian buildings it freezes.plz fix.
  • jcksnvllbjcksnvllb Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I'm having the same issues as the other players are. When I click on the Red Barn the game freezes and the webpage crashes. There is definitely a bug with this section on the Farmville page!
  • tinkabreetinkabree Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Each time I try to remove the trick from my barn, it freezes the game and my browser. I have to force close my browser and restart it. This has happened every time I click it for weeks! I'm using Mozilla Firefox 8, playing on FB, and it's not quest related. Please fix this as well as the other issues!
  • FarmGirlDFarmGirlD Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Whenever I click on my Groovy Barn, Farmville AND Google Chrome freezes, then the Shockwave crashes.

1. I click on my Groovy barn (it still has the spooky decoration on it)

2. The drop down menu doesn't open

3. The outline of the barn is yellow (as if I were to open the drop down menu)

4. It freezes Farmville for about 30 seconds

5. I get a pop-up saying that the plug-in is unresponsive and would I like to stop it?

6. I sometimes get a pop-up with a puzzle piece, saying that shockwave has crashed

7. Google Chrome closes after I click on the "Yes" to stop the unresponsive plug-in

Please help! Thank you.
  • dizzydgdizzydg Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Tricia4720 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. Cannot cleanup my barns and my three farms. Computer freezes and I, too, have to use "ctl, alt, delete" to get out of it.

I'm using google chrome, the newest version, i have windows vista, i've cleared the cache. when i try to 'unspook' my barns the whole game just locks up. I don't get any msgs.:mad:
  • Roy DubayRoy Dubay Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 9
    edited November 2011
    I have been having this problem for about 2 weeks so I'm guessing they don't know how to fix it.
  • timelyldytimelyldy Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    I did not even "spookify" my barns but they are covered with cobwebs. If I click on them the game freezes.
  • Maniac1229Maniac1229 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I have a barn that is still spookified and every time I click on it I freeze up. No drop down menu... no outline... freezes till I refresh... I use FireFox... Flash Player does not crash (far as I know).
  • anniemcorbinanniemcorbin Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    when I click on my barn it freezes up .I have reported this and hopefully something will be done soon , I cant take the halloween trick off my barns ,Im so :mad:
  • Kathie SalterKathie Salter Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    True this. I want to just sell the barn to make room for some more breeding pens but I can't do anything. If I click on it, I have to totally restart the whole game, not just refresh. Can somebody in tech please FIX THIS? Thank you.
  • Kathie SalterKathie Salter Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    Sorry I posted in bug reporting before checking and saw the problem listed here. Big red barn on home farm won't "unspookify". I want to either fix it or sell it. Can't do either. One click on it and the game crashes completely.
  • mama julesmama jules Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    I have a red barn on my cove and cannot move it, or un spookify it as it crashes the game.
  • PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited November 2011
    See known issue: game freezes when storage barn selected.
    By the way same problem here.
  • daisy52daisy52 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can't remove spooky decorations from my barns. Also if I click on my barns my pc freezes up. Anyone else having these problems????? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited November 2011
    Still an Issue. Can it be fixed by Thanksgiving?
    The day after,I want to decorate for Christmas.
  • Roy DubayRoy Dubay Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 9
    edited November 2011
    Still an Issue. Can it be fixed by Thanksgiving?
    The day after,I want to decorate for Christmas.

I don't think it will be fixed at all I have been trying to move my barn for 2 weeks now so it has been an issue for that long and they can't fix it.I can't even sell it,I bet if they could make some money on fixing it they would have it done right away.
  • wewanwewan Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    For about 1 week, I always encounter game freezing while using 'Get goods' in 'Farmers Market'.
    I tried clear browser cache and the problem still exist.
    It makes me can not complete some quests, please help fixing it.
  • fallclasfallclas Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 18
    edited November 2011
    I am having the same problem. I go to unspookify my red barn, page freezes and goes white. When I control, alt., delete to discontinue adobe, nothing happens and I have to restart the game all over again.
  • Esther (Kaylor) SimpsonEsther (Kaylor) Simpson Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    I'm unable to open my Special Delivery requests. When I try, it just loads the game automatically and doesn't give me the option to "accept" the deliveries.
  • nweeks909nweeks909 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    My barn keeps freezing up my entire game. I have it spookified from Halloween and it wont allow me to undo it, nor can I even get into the barn for my stored items. Any way to fix this???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file