Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game freezes when storage barn selected

Comments

• kenziesmommykenziesmommy Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    i am boycotting Farmville. I have not been able to play in a week. i have tried 3 different computers and farmville will not work on any of them. Keeps saying "Flashplayer stopped working". if it was my computer like support thinks it is then why is it happening on others. I WILL NOT be playing til they fix it...
    Also tried to use IE9 and foxFire and still don't work...:mad::mad::mad:
    i spend too much time on my 3rd shift lunch break on farmville for it to crash.
  • nancy andersonnancy anderson Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    Same problem here, I too had recently updated flash player wonder if that is the problem. It just started happening to me 2 days ago.
  • willasnickswillasnicks Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 12
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes
    State exactly what error message are you seeing: No error message, just a freeze or white page
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Firefox 7
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Both
    Does it happen all the time: Yes
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: I don't know if it's quest related.
    Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: At first it was clicking on my tricked old barn, then it started happening whenever I needed to switch farms, get into my restaurant on Cove Island or any other building that I needed to "go inside" of.
  • AngelanRobMouleAngelanRobMoule Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Me Too was able to unspookify the privet fences etc fine but for some reason every time i click on the red barn screen freezes then says adobe crashed. please how can i resolve this and clean up my red barn? XX
  • rutabagarutabaga The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 13
    edited November 2011
    Add me to the list...I could unspookify everything except my barns (groovy on the home farm, black barn on English farm). The game is crashing each time I try. I've used Google Chrome and IE8 with no luck.
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited November 2011
    ZYNGA, will this bug be fixed anytime soon? I'd like to rearrange my farm. I have two barns on my home farm that I cannot move because they're cobwebbed, so the game freezes if I click on them!
  • newromomnewromom Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 55
    edited November 2011
    This is happeningto me also with the red barn. I am using IE8 and Google Chrome. play through FB. I've cleared the cache. It happens on all my farms, everytime I click on the spookified barn.
  • fog37766fog37766 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 48
    edited November 2011
    Me and six of my friends have used last years trick license on the barn and it resulted in the farm freezing and crashing and clicking on it to look inside also resulted in "Out of Sync"

Work Around Soultion: Use the recycle tool on your barn and delete it. You will not loose any of your stored items however, you will have to buy another one and have it re-raised by your friends or by using Farm Cash.
  • rangernancyrangernancy This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 10
    edited November 2011
    ?? WHY should I have to remove it and start over? Why can't this be fixed? We're given an option to do something ('spookify', in this instance) and it breaks the game? Ridiculous...:(
  • char819char819 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 213
    edited November 2011
    I am having the same issue with the red barns. I am not going to recycle it and buy another one. That's ridiculous! They need to fix it!
  • skye1446skye1446 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 10
    edited November 2011
    I agree.Why should we have to use farm cash to buy a new one.Just another attempt to get us to spend our money. They need to fix it and all the other problems. Used to be my favorite game,but I'm about ready to stop playing because of all the "glitches"
  • ednamatherednamather Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 107
    edited November 2011
    Same here! WHY should I have to buy another!
  • ednamatherednamather Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 107
    edited November 2011
    In a moments madness I tried to delete mine that doesn't work. Managed to delete all my eggs as they wetre also making my cove go out of sync!
  • briarblubriarblu Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    when I click my barn I get a "The following plug-in is unresponsive: Shockwave flash.would you like to stop it?" message. I don't know what this is.
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I get the same error message trying to click on the barn. My barn is also spookified, but it's been that way since last Halloween and I never removed the spider webs from it. I've had no trouble accessing the barn until recently.
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited November 2011
    My "work around" solution of choice - Zynga FIXES the bug! :(
  • mlpMerriweathermlpMerriweather Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 12
    edited November 2011
    I would really like to de-spookify my barn now... Halloween is over...
  • barbara williamsbarbara williams This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 8
    edited November 2011
    My game freezes constantly. I have cleared my cache several times. I use google chrome. I get the pop up "plug in unresponsive" about 3 or 4 times a game. Sometimes more. This is happening with all my games more so with the zynga games. Some I had to quit playing as it was to much. It takes me forever to play a game. It is happening more with Farmville now. A fix would be great or I am at the point of staying off facebook and looking for other game sites. I have spent up to 3 hours on one game just trying to do the basic because of this. It is frustrating me and I can't do it anymore. Please get more servers to handle all the people who join facebook everyday.
  • sunrise74sunrise74 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 112
    edited November 2011
    Me too. I want to de-spookify my barn but every time I click on it I go out of sync and have to reload. I use mozilla firefox and farmville.com.
  • moora19moora19 Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No): Yes

State exactly what error message are you seeing: "The following plugin has crashed" Flash crashes, but I have the latest version.

What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Google Chrome 15.0.874.106 m

Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error: Facebook

Does it happen all the time: Yes

Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?: No

Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error: Normal farming/harvesting/building
  • Sarah Bryson WattsSarah Bryson Watts Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I am also having the same problem, try to unspookify my barn and my browser completely freezes. Have to ctrl alt del to get out and then restart the browser. I am using IE 9. Playing on Facebook.
  • velmaavelmaa Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    I'm with the rest of you. It happens consistently. I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash and java and google chrome. It happens whevever i click on my tricked red barn wether i am using chrome or windows explorer. I was able to untrick my fences, my trees and my animals.
  • BrogdonBrogdon Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I cleared my browser cache, not getting an error message...my computer just freezes. Have to use control, alt delete; and the Task manager indicates Flash Player not responding or Internet Explorer not responding. Currently using IE8. I have tried using Farmville.com and Farmville via Facebook. The problem is occurring on both. Computer freezes everytime I click on a storage barn that has been "tricked." I have uninstalled and re-installed my Flash Player 3 times thinking it was the problem. This has not resolved the issue.
  • hoopie1hoopie1 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    :mad: I have submitted an issue before i am missing farm dollars i do not spend them on anything ever I was going to spend 3 to instant grow a crop for a quest and i went from 124 farm dollars to 70 farmville dollars.....i also I I cleared my browser cache, not getting an error message...my computer just freezes. Have to use control, alt delete; and the Task manager indicates Flash Player not responding or Internet Explorer not responding. Currently using IE8. I have tried using Farmville.com and Farmville via Facebook. " I have uninstalled and re-installed my Flash Player 3 times thinking it was the problem. This has not resolved the issue.
  • coyle1152coyle1152 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 71
    edited November 2011
    I used the spookify feature from last year that put cobwebs on things, on my barn. Now whenever I click on it, the game freezes for 2/3 minutes, no option menu pops up. So, I can not clean it up or move it or see whats in it. Of course, I can get into it other ways, but I am ready to move it in preparation for Christmas. HELP! What do I do?
  • jwt7000jwt7000 Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    I have the same problem with this bug issue as well. Every time I clicked on a red barn with spooky webs in the Lighthouse Cove (in which I spookify earlier, not done as a trick), the game froze and I had no choice but to shut down the flash player.
  • kittegkitteg Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    have had issues for weeks now sheep and pigs change colour in pens wean trying to breed and wont let me breed i try to click on any pen to harvest and game freezers i try to remove pigs and i get out of sync message i have deleted my pig pen and 18 pigs that were left in it to try to rebuild it and try that i have tryed all reccomeded thing to fix it cleared chace played in internet explorer and Google chrome on facebook and at farmvill all the same so disappointing to have this happening
  • appolloniaappollonia Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Same problems with freezing and Flash crashing with attempts to clear cobwebs on red barn. Is this ever going to be fixed? Using Farmville on Facebook with any browser- no difference.
  • WyldeflwrWyldeflwr Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    I am having the same problem. I put the cobwebs on my barns but when I have tried to remove them, it freezes up. It does not matter which browser or whether or not using Farmville or going through Facebook. I would really like to see this fixed.
  • Pink MingoPink Mingo Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Cleared Chrome & IE cache

The following plug-in is unresponsive: ShockWave Flash. Would you like to stop it?

IE 8.0.6001.18702
    Chrome 15.0.874.106

Facebook

Yes

No

Tried un- & re-installing Flash in both browsers. Finally gave up, came here only to find it's a known issue. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file