Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11-28-2011 Unable to complete Harvest

Comments

• Fluffy DemonFluffy Demon Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    trapped but still gets to 99% and freezes i also see if i click on a friend and "accept help" they go upto 100% but dont do anything and you can click "accept help" over and over as if they are stuck.

The "collecting 99%" moves are around the screen as i move around the farm, It just stuck in the middle of the screen..

I had this problem for 2 days the on the 3 all started working again then next day broken again, so a week without farmvile gggrrrrrr
  • katieLucykatieLucy Fisherman Registered User Posts: 164
    edited November 2011
    I've got the same problem but for some reason only when Im on the home farm. On the English farm and lighthouse cove everything is fine. Its been like this for about a week now and Im getting just a little bit annoyed!
    Same problem on Home Farm only. Can't harvest animals. It shows harvesting and goes up to 95% then stops. It still allows me to go round clicking to harvest other things but I know none of it will count - it will all revert back when I refresh. I have used farm hands to harvest the animals on the home farm - which kind of works - it doesn't show how much has been harvested - but when you refresh the animals are back to 0% and you have a few more coins. But now I've used up all my farm hands - just harvesting a few animals on the home farm. This has been going on for about 4 weeks.:mad:
  • penwriterpenwriter Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    It's not recognizing anything I do! Tried to harvest last night, it worked but woke up this morning to everything withered like I had never harvested and replanted. Tried again, thought maybe I had messed up. Even used my farm cash to unwither. Came back later and everything is withered that I planted YESTERDAY! I just replanted. So I lost my crops, lost my farm cash. Time to wake up and fix things. so much for getting anything in the market, my farm cash is gone now.
  • PatScPatSc Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    For the past few days I have not been able to harvest any animals in the Lighthouse Cove farm, only in that farm. The other two farms are working fine.

I can harvest crops, trees, dairy farm and animal pastures.

When I try to harvest any animal the progress goes to 99% and never complete, I can continue clicking on any other animals and they just wait. Everything else is working fine. When I reload the farm all the animals I tried to harvest are bask at ready.

Am I the only one seeing this? I tried 3 different browsers on two different computer. Also tried both via Facebook and directly via www.farmiville.com

Thanks
    Pat...
  • annamcdannamcd Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I cant harvest the animals on my English farm unless i use a farmhand and then I have to refresh the page in order for it to work
  • Rae81Rae81 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I am unable to harvest animals or animal bulidings
  • superman66781superman66781 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    same here for 3 days now same also for a neighbor
  • tdmrtdmr Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can't harvest on any of my farms at all. It just keep locking up.
  • tdmrtdmr Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I can't harvest the animals either.
  • Must_get_a_lifeMust_get_a_life Cloudylicious Facebook Connect User Posts: 33
    edited November 2011
    Same happening here......freezes every time!
  • swiffty6swiffty6 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    mine freezes between 96% and 99% when harvesting animals,been happening a few days now.
  • cascogal56cascogal56 Dramachine Registered User Posts: 22
    edited November 2011
    My farmhands were not working so I tried harvesting manually as you suggested. This did not work. Haven't been able to harvest animals for 3 days now. I keep trying. When I click on animal, it'll harvest til 95% or so and then freezes. This seems to mostly happen on home farm. I've tried different browsers (firefox, chrome) I've also tried fb fv app. and stand alone fv site. :(
  • nascar8853nascar8853 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I can't get my animals to harvest on my England farm I try and it freezes up I would like to know what to do about it and this Harvesting by hand I don't have any farmhands to use
  • jewelzonejewelzone Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 20
    edited November 2011
    Not been able to harvest for days now stuff withers farm freezes am full of flu else this would have been a 2 page rant please fix i pay good money to play this game
  • rabbitsrusrabbitsrus Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 10
    edited November 2011
    same here...I can harvest orchards,pens,etc. but NOT individual animals on my Lighthouse Cove farm. Home and EC seem okay.
  • Shamrock74Shamrock74 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 1 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    Same here, started a few days ago. Limited issues compared to others though.

I can't harvest individual animals on English farm. I can still do the buildings, and crops. I run into the same problem on the home farm, intermittently. Again, just the free standing animals. The avatar walks over to the first animal and begins harvesting, gets to 96% and freezes up.
  • AngelouzAngelouz Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    Still the same thing, unable to farm single placed animals on my English farm, can farm them fine on Home farm or the Cove.
    Is there something I can do to fix this issue???
  • farmitonefarmitone Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    yes im having same trouble when ever i harvest animals on my english farm let me no if you solve it thx:confused:
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited November 2011
    I can't harvest my animals on my farm it get stuck at say 80% or 99% on my first animals I click onto harvest then it sticks at 99%. Also my neighbour who must of visited a few days ago is stuck there after I click onto help does not. They are good neighbours participially 1 who never fails to visit and that the one who is stuck. The only way I found to harvest all with helping hands. Then for the helping hands to go in is to refresh my page then I come back on my animals are harvested. This bug does not happen on my HF and EF only on my LH farm. It's a bit of a nusense having to refresh for it to work all the time. It put everything else at full stop no work gets done, if it sticks at 99% :(

Another thing is I can't harvest my chicken coop as the neighbour is stuck on it, :(
  • AnnthewhofanAnnthewhofan Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain
    edited November 2011
    Looks like it suddenly solved it self after a week of a stuck neighbour after I click onto visit the game refresh itself and I landed at their farm and I could not get back to my own. I had to refresh again and when I got back my neighbour had gone and was abl to harvest my chicken coop.
  • matiziamatizia Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    I've got exactly the same problem as Angelouz. Pens are fine but I can't harvest single animals and my dog is always tired...
    It's been happening for a while now, no matter what I do - cleaning the cache, farming from this site instead of FB, trapping the avatar with bales...i'm getting sick of this as I have a considerable amount of pigs and sheep that need harvesting and I can't get the money I need. I've had a look at the various threads and it looks like this is quite an old problem. I wonder if they're going to investigate on this and find a solution once and for all... :(
  • catcpacatcpa Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I am unable to harvest individual animals at home farm. I have tried several computers for still no good.:(
  • Es***Es*** Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Same here, cant harvest animals, and lost a coupleof farmhands also. Yesteday i could harvest with farmhands. And now it does not work at all.
    It's fora couple of days now and thats way to long..:mad:
  • ele_toele_to Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I have the same problem 3 days...what happens?
  • dosmasterdosmaster Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I cannot harvest anything in the lighthouse except for crops and animals in pens.

I get an error reporting message and the problem persists.

I build a new orchid and put 20 trees inside and lost it all.

I've already wasted a few farmhands.
  • Carolyn Sydney AustraliaCarolyn Sydney Australia Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited November 2011
    Exactly the same problem here. If I use a farmhand it works but I can't harvest individual animals, buildings and sometimes the trees (unless I use an arborist!) It's been happening since Saturday.
    edited November 2011
    I was in the middle of typing my problem and I must of press the wrong key took me off the page grrrrrrrrr here we go again

I still can't harvest my animals individal (one at a time that is) as when I go to the first one it only harvest too 97% then it goes no farther until I refresh again and I try another animal and the same thing happens again and so refresh again. I thought you had beta testers on the job to smooth out these bugs unless you are using us as unaficial beta testers and we make a report. (I apologize for the spelling of; unaficial unafishel, unfacial, unefecial, the spell checker is not giving me the word I want) that at my LC
  • Olivera77Olivera77 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    Same problem here,can't harvest animals on EC
  • arlenebrittoarlenebritto Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Muffin
    edited November 2011
    The same happens to me, but only in my English farm. The problem extends for over one month without anyone solve anything. I'm seriously considering canceling this game.
  • suebovsuebov Muffin Registered User Posts: 9 Muffin
    edited November 2011
    I can't harvest individual animals - gets to 96% then freezes, if I use farmhand however it works, but I only have 8 nimals on the lighthouse farm - seems such a waste of my farmhands, I use them on my home farm where I have 200 animals
This discussion has been closed.