Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11-28-2011 Unable to complete Harvest

Comments

• slukens14slukens14 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited October 2011
    Whenever I use a vehicle to Harvest, Farm All, etc. FV freezes. It does this no matter what new crop I try to plant.

I have tried this on both Facebook and Farmville.com. I have tried using it on Firefox and IE. I recently upgraded my combine to 3x3. It only happens on my home farm, my combine on English Countryside works fine. My avatar can successfully harvest one plot at a time. I am trying to harvest black tulips.
  • TexasFastGirlTexasFastGirl Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 5
    edited October 2011
    Not able to Harvest anything...
    Hi...
    Not sure where to post this issue, so will just post...
    I am unable to harvest anything...animals, trees, crops you name it...
    Been having this problem for over a week now and would like to know how to fix it...
    I don't get any errors at all....
    When I click on anything that has the little star or pink bubble above it,
    it just fades it out and doesn't do anything....
    When I try to plow to get ready to plant or just to plow period I get the would you like to unwither these crops first, when I haven't even been able to plant the crops to begin with...
    This afternoon I was able to get a couple trees to harvest but then I got the farmville has been enhanced deal and my page refreshes...
    Is anyone else having problems like this???
    I looked in the known issues thread and didn't see any of these issues...
    Would like to play again but if I can't harvest what is the point??
    I've already had to quit playin CityVille because of issues which began after Facebook updated this last time...
    I really hate to quit any of the games cuz I love 'em,
    but they've gotten where the games are all having issues which make them no fun and more annoying then anything....
    Would greatly appreciate some help please!
    Thanks again for any help...
    Nita
  • cherbear1261cherbear1261 Party Starter Registered User Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    I have been trying all day long to hand harvest the animals on the English Country side Farm. but what happens is it goes to anywhere from 96% to 98% and then stops. Then I have to reload the farm if I want to do anything else.

I found where the Farm Hand was not working on the bug page :) I would like to add this maybe it will help, for me, she is only not working on the English Country side. The other farms work fine with her. On the English Country Side I have to reload the farm being it has a adobe flash crash.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend :)
    Cheryl
  • YayetaYayeta Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 9
    edited October 2011
    I have the same problem but in my home farm. Thank you
  • ItchieEye SamItchieEye Sam Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,017
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the official FarmVille forums.

Do either of you have your farmer trapped on the farm where you can't harvest? If you don't, try it. Others have reported this has fixed it for them.

Remember when trapping your farmer/avatar, you need to make sure to do it in their spawn point when you first get to your farm.

If that doesn't work come back and let me know.
  • USBILLUSBILL Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2011
    Yayeta wrote: »
    I have the same problem but in my home farm. Thank you

i have the same problem but on my farm cant harvest anything
  • cherbear1261cherbear1261 Party Starter Registered User Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    Hi,
    I just went back to the english farm and now both are working the farmhand and also the collecting by hand :) I am guessing they found what was wrong and it is now fixed.. I hope :)

My farmhand was going to the animals, but the system would only go to the 96 to 98 percent done, and then freeze the entire game.
  • bastropccbastropcc Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    I was having the same problem so I tried what Tammy Plemmons said above, trapping my Farmer, and now I can harvest things.
  • tlapradetlaprade Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    I have been having problems for a month or so in that I will click on my pen to harvest and my avatar will do nothing. I have worked around it by refreshing and then harvesting a single tree. This allows me to -sometimes start harvesting although it will frequently stop again and I will have to refresh and start the process all over again. This is a huge pain as sometimes I will gave to refresh 5 or 6 times just to harvest MOST of my farm..... please help! I am nearing the phase of quitting and saying forget it...
    Thanks!:eek:
  • KaushaKausha Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Pls...hope someone replies and tells me what to do!! Most of my crops are ready to be harvested and I am unable to click on anything!!!! I played this morning but unfortunately now that they are ready am unable to harvest.

I hope they don't die. If they do..that's your fault !!!:mad:

Hope someone fixes this please !!!
  • MillomlassMillomlass Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited October 2011
    Having same proble cannot harvest any buildings just freezes once I click on 1st item to be harvested :(
  • laurajeanelaurajeane Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    I can't harvest anything either! Same problem, I can harvest the first item then my avatar freezes. What can I do about this??
  • bezweeshbezweesh Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    I am having continuing problems harvesting in Lighthouse Cove. Consequently I am not able to complete quests. If I travel to my main farm, I can harvest but if I travel back to LHC, no such luck. My crops wither because they can't be harvested. This is getting very, very frustrating.
  • laurajeanelaurajeane Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    I am continuing to have the same problem. My avatar just freezes in lighthouse cove. Doesn't harvest anything. I've written twice about this too. Thinking about quitting farmville all together.....Nothing is being done.
  • PLWeisePLWeise Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    When I click on animals or trees none will collect or harvest. The game has become unplayable for these 2 issues. I can plant and harvest as long as I do it singly not with tractors.
  • farmerivfarmeriv Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Ive been having this issue for about 2 weeks now. I try to click on my animals to harvest them and it wont work. My avatar wont move at all. so because of this i cant really do anything on my farm. Also i can not visit my neighbors as i cant see them on the neighbor bar. PLEASE HELP!!!:(
  • RNgoddessRNgoddess Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 78
    edited November 2011
    Can't harvest anything in the English countryside especially the animal pastures?
  • jean1085jean1085 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I cannot harvest my english countryside farm, everytime I harvest it, it will go back to the old planted crops and now they are all withered.
  • Kev31273Kev31273 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Hi

I am having problems when trying to harvest on my main farm. It seems a bit hit & miss as to whether it wants to harvest or not!

Anyone else having any problems?

Cheers
  • tntwotntwo Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2011
    When I first start up on the main farm page, my avatar will not harvest anything. I must travel to Lighthouse Cove first in order to get started and then return. I am also having a problem zooming out from the farm. It causes the page to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
  • madfarmhattermadfarmhatter Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    :mad: This has been happening for about 2 weeks now where i cant harvest my trees, animals, or my pens.

1. I log into facebook
    2. I load farmville and wait for my farm to load
    3. I click on a tree or animal and it goes dark but my character doesnt move.
    4. Sometimes refreshing helps and i can harvest 1 or 2 things.

With all this going on its almost impossible to do quests or do anything on my farm for the most part...Please make this a known issue and fix it asap!
  • Izzy-RCIzzy-RC Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 787
    edited November 2011
    well my husband is done with the quest, not that he does not want to do them but can not publish anything to his wall anymore,,, he used to be able to reload just after he got his gift request and it would work, but now nothing so ya,,, have all these great quest but not that many can do them when there is so many problems, and i know for a fact this has been reported in many post for over a month and a half, but never fixed,,, but who cares,,, who cares?????
  • squirmysquirmy Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 8
    edited November 2011
    I cannot harvest anything. Not animals, trees or buildings.

It's been 3 weeks now. I have written to support and they still have not fixed it. :mad: I can do everything but harvest. I have tried playing from facebook and from farmville.com with the same results.

PLEASE HELP ME. I want to play!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000591618136
  • BaphamettBaphamett Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    Me Too!!! I can't harvest anything on my main Farm, all other farms i can but on my main farm it just freezes up! :confused:
  • emvarkemvark Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 30
    edited November 2011
    I have tried using Safari on a friend's Mac, and using Chrome on my own laptop.

Safari: Open farm, takes forever to load. Use harvester, and can click and harvest a few squares, then it tells me "Saving your Farm, please do not close your browser" only that hangs my computer for at least 20 minutes and I have to refresh the page, in which case everything is back where I started.

Chrome: Open farm, takes forever to load. Try to use harvester, click on a plot, game freezes, have to refresh the page.

Everything is withering.

My page also froze several times today trying to ask for guitars for the hoedown quest...

it worked to use my combine, but then I had something planted and now need to plant peppers for the next **** quest. That's why I was trying to use the harvester...
  • RNgoddessRNgoddess Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 78
    edited November 2011
    Can't harvest orchard in english countryside and speaker tree is there? So I can't complete quests?
  • TerriHTerriH Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited November 2011
    I have not been able to harvest trees, crops, or animals since yesterday. Kind of a pain since y crops are now withered and I can't advance in the quests. Anyone else with this issue?
  • Suzana11Suzana11 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 10
    edited November 2011
    I have problems with LC. Cant harvest. My game refresh every 1 minutes.

Sorry CAN T harvest :)
  • thumper76thumper76 Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited November 2011
    For 3 days in light house cove, I have been unable to harvest my orchards and I am unable to harvest any animals that ARE NOT on the farm. I am also unable to harvest the light house cove (which is needed to complete the first part of quest chapter 9)

I have lost count of how many times I've reloaded my farm and tried harvesting. When I harvest, it just sits there. I get no coins, no mastery. If I sit there long enough after trying to harvest, it tells me OOS.

Please fix!! :confused:
  • erfarmerfarm Muffin Registered User Posts: 9 Muffin
    edited November 2011
    i can't harvest either. I get the same "saving your farm" freeze. Cleared, history, cache, etc. Tried Facebook, FArmville.com, firefox, chrome, and IE.I haven't planted and harvested a sucessfull crop in months and cannot complete any quests!!!
This discussion has been closed.