Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11-28-2011 Unable to complete Harvest

14567810»

Comments

• juney66juney66 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Muffin
    edited December 2011
    Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):yes several times
    State exactly what error message are you seeing:no message just harvesting gets to 95% and then freezes
    What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error: Both upto date firefox and google chrome
    Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:both same on both
    Does it happen all the time:yes on home farm intermittent on all the other farms.
    Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:No this has been going on for weeks

Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the er
  • allisonmeggsallisonmeggs Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    my avatar is trapped and the same thing happens to me. its only my animals but if i try to harvest my animals first then try harvesting anything else it wont harvest. this only happens on my home farm and my english farm
  • slovfolkslovfolk Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Now I can not harvest using a combine or harvester ... COME ON FARMVILLE!
  • caroleavoncaroleavon Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    In each of my farms other than my HOME farm when I hit individual animals to harvest it starts and stops at 99% than none of the next ones get done, when i feed bottles, water cans etc... nothing happens they just say seedling, lamb etc... So I cannot grow baby's, trees, or harvest anything. The only option i have is to use farmhand than the next time i log in they are harvested but i have no change in coins amount, so for over a week i have lost coins each day and none of my lambs/pigs grew up. I AM VERY UPSET!!!! If I don't get fixes soon I am all done with Zynga games. And you should have an easier player support process. I spend real money to play Farmville it is my relaxation after a long day but I am really fed up with all of the issues that no one fixes.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • chenemma31chenemma31 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    It's getting worse...now I can't harvest my animals on all farms
    I can only use farmhand to deal with it ...this is crazy!!
    When will it be fixed?
  • Rinny BethRinny Beth Muffin Registered User Posts: 10 Muffin
    edited December 2011
    I am STILL having issues with my lighthouse cove with harvesting ANYTHING with my avatar... come on FB.. FIX the issues since you know its a KNOWN PROBLEM.. like the poster stated.. we are loosing $$$$ here.. and we arent happy campers anymore... fix the dang bugs and issues before making any more new missions................. says over 66k :eek:problems posted and you only fixed 450.......... someone is severely slacking at their job.............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Farmers,

Help FarmVille resolve this issue. If you are experiencing this bug, please provide the following info:
    • Cleared Browser Cache (Yes or No):
    • State exactly what error message are you seeing:
    • What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:
    • Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:
    • Does it happen all the time:
    • Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:
    • Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:

By filling out the above form and answering the questions, you are providing the team with info that is really needed. By just posting and saying "I have the same issue, please fix", that doesn't tell us what your issue is. The more info you can provide, the better the team will be able to solve the issues. The team can look at your info and compile it and then they are better equipped to be able to fix the issue. Screenshots of your issue also help tremendously.

This info applies to all bug reports.
  • Flossy709Flossy709 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 946
    edited December 2011
    kimashawn wrote: »
    When I go to harvest animals, it goes to 99% and just stops, I can't do anything else until I reload the game. I tried to harvest from a cow, and I just kept getting, milk, stools, etc., one after another, I counted I got them like 10x in a row, until I reloaded the game.

ok so this is post "212". What does this have to do with the issue and why do we need to read it?
  • KnockAwtKnockAwt This Space Is Available Facebook Connect User Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Windows vista 32-bit. Firefox.
    When I harvest animals on main farm, either with farmhand or not, it seems like its going to work but there is no notice of receiving coins and I do not see the profit. Coins amount stays same.

Its been going this way for about a week now. I lost lots of coins due to this.
  • DawnBoothDawnBooth Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    I am unable to harvest any of my animals on Lighthouse cove. They start to harvest but freeze up at 99 %.
  • celticprincess66celticprincess66 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    I just harvest a crop & it has not registered in my restaurant !!!
  • marcjatrumarcjatru Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 21
    edited December 2011
    I have these same problems:

1/ I have to use farmhands to harvest my animals in the LHC

2/ I have 2 lambs that will never become sheeps, when I move the mouse arund them, it says LAMB, while with the other lambs it says LAMB, 0/10 BOTTLES

3/ I am starting to think crops arent being accounted for seed mastery
  • mischellesteelersfanmischellesteelersfan This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 8
    edited December 2011
    i have tried and tried to use my farmhands to harvest some 700 animals on my farm and nothing is working on any of the farms and the quantity doesnt change in my gift box

Cleared Browser Cache Yes

State exactly what error message are you seeing:no error message

What browser and version you are currently using when getting the error:google 16.0.912.3

Are you playing FarmVille on FarmVille.com or Facebook when getting the error:facebook

Does it happen all the time:at least a month now and i need money for expanding my farms

Is it quest related? If yes, which Quest Line?:no

Please explain what actions you took prior to getting the error:
  • patiencecurtispatiencecurtis Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I am on part 5 of Season's Greeting Quest. I have to harvest my Zoo 3 times. I have done so but it is stuck at 1/3. Help plz!! :)
  • oliameloliamel Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 17
    edited December 2011
    The same thing has been happening to my Home farm for over a month. Even when I try to harvest a single animal, it freezes to 91%. I have to reload the farm for the animals to show harvested. I've read that the issue has been resolved, but it hasn't obviously.
  • knmorrisknmorris Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem on my farm, the main one, english farm and lighthouse farm. i get to 99% then nothing. It is getting very frustrating.
    this has been going on for a week now .
  • TuchuckTuchuck Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2011
    My home farm & Cove Farm are borked. I can not harvest animals. Trees & buildings work fine. Losing money & Farmhand will not harvest animals !
    I have 50 + cows on home farm & won a Farmhand today, used it & lost it.
    Support was contacted weeks ago & they sent email received & would solve it.
    I have not heard from support in weeks. My farms are still borked & unable to harvest animals. It runs up to 98 % or 99% harvesting animal & then freezes.
    Nearing a long month now !!! My wife uses same computer & same programs,
    same settings & her farms work fine ? Farmville support Said they would resolve the problem on studio farm, but have not done a thing for weeks ???
    Some support !!!!!!!!!!
  • KWin123KWin123 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2011
    The same thing has been happening to me for the last few weeks too. I have used farmhands and they disappear from my inventory but the animals are not harvested. The only farm that doesn't happen to is the new Winter Wonderland. It wasn't happening in Lighthouse Cove but now it is there too. And of course it is always happening with my main farm and English Countryside. :mad:
  • acerneacerne Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    1. I am unable to harvest any of my animals on my home farm and Lighthouse cove. They start to harvest but freeze up at 99 %.

2. I have 2 lambs that will never become sheeps, when I move the mouse arund them, it says LAMB, while with the other lambs it says LAMB, 0/10 BOTTLES

Both problems are there for a long time and I can't believe that you couldn't resolve them till now...
  • jo Mischajo Mischa Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited December 2011
    Hello Zynga Team
    Since two week me english Farm will be set back in old Situation every hour. I try to plant corps and trees, but they are allways missed when i come back to my engl. Farm. I buy belted cows and today i have expand the farm to 32x32 but after one hour the engl. farm is back in the old situation. Some Animals are lost and some new Rams and Boar are missing without a trace.
    I want my big farm and want to use the engl. farm again. Please fix this bug! immediately.
  • carmiellcarmiell Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 20
    edited December 2011
    me too! I harvested tonight, and it is showing no harvest on my quest, and I have the Le-Emporuer Penguin in it, and its showing no count after harvest! :-(
This discussion has been closed.