Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sweet Seeds - Added 5/07

VoltaiVoltai CommunitySuspended User Posts: 694
edited August 2010 in Resolved Issues
Sweet Seeds - Added 5/07

Description:

After purchasing a Sweet Seeds license, the Sweet Seeds flag does not appear in the player's Gift Box

Currently, in most cases where something that should automatically appear in your Gift Box but does not, a refresh is required for the item to register.

Workaround:

Once you've purchased your license and received popup thanking you for your donation, if your flag is not in your Gift Box, try refreshing your browser. The flag should appear once you return to the game.

Description:

After purchasing a Sweet Seeds license and planting a few plots worth, the license reverts and the Donate button appears again.

Our developers are looking into this problem, as once the license has been purchased it should persist for the advertised time.

Workaround:

No workaround exists for this at present. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact Customer Service for assistance. You can contact them at the following link: http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask

Please make sure that the first line of your message to them is as follows: Forum User: Sweet Seeds Purchase

Then explain your issue exactly: ex. "I purchased a Sweet Seeds license on [insert date here], then after I planted two plots worth, my license disappeared and the option to donate again returned to the Market."

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.
This discussion has been closed.