The new killswitch that is totally messed up.

FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 71 Black Sheep of ze Internet

There is now way I can beat a lvl hq 36 xp112 with a maxed out omega, sonic barrier turned on, iron dome,healers ground patriots, dome with ground, this is bad, real bad, I will never be able as a hq 33 so 97. Really why did you mess up the best event, why. so tired of this I could spend a hundred dollars and still not beat that level of base, thanks for nothing!

Comments

• FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 71 Black Sheep of ze Internet

It’s not an inconvenience either, you Make hammerfall that way sometimes, just make it even, or give the 33s lvl hq some kind of advantage. Nukes don’t work when there’s iron dome on, hacks don’t work with the new sonic barrier. It’s not even enough to beat, so I’m stuck and can’t get the uplink modules I need!

• FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 71 Black Sheep of ze Internet

I can’t even get one star, why do you do this, is so bad. I’m losing so much loot trying to beat the base, please fix it. Don’t apologize, just make it even!

• RegieRegie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Agree with you 100% Fitzwarrior. So now we need full Alphas and all the trimmings for any chance with Killswitch. Zynga has really done it this time and this pales into insignificance compared to all the other recent problems. Shame but time to look for a new game

• Der_WolfDer_Wolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

The new Killswitch is really a joke.
    Only got 4 Uplink Modules after all stages done.
    It`s just an other version of "Hammerfall" with less benefits.
    No "improvement."

The only thing that was done, was cut and paste hammerfall, losing my desire to play.

Just tried it again, didn’t even get one star, I’m done.

Worst update ever. Now slowly but surely, we will not be able to get uplink modules. So now we will not have ion cannons for base defense.

I kept watching, and his sonic was off, I used alpha tarrmacs, alpha instant tarmac, gunship, lvl 33 alliance reinforced troops, strike force, both nukes, yes the MK nuke, and the hack, and just 2 stars, did 4 times, lost all troops, and my omega every time. It cost me 400 in gold. Why?

• PithPith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Give us back the old Killswitch. Fixed bases were a very good stage everytime to improve own skills, more, the rewards were proportionate to the difficulty and the callenge were to reach the step that last week could not.

• PithPith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

New Killswitch is a bad copy of Hammerfall. Creativity travelled to another place and left Zynga house

• Der_WolfDer_Wolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

Zynga supress any critics on this. Actually this topic has to show up in "recent discussions", but it does not. A poll about this topic was deleted without any explanations.

• RegieRegie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Nobody I speak to is happy with the new killswitch which takes hours. Sure it gives you more resources than the old one but you can get those by playing missions and general attacking. But as its the ONLY way to get uplinks you would have to complete it twice as a L36 to earn 8 of these rares. If in a week you build an ion and do just 2 hack sonics thats more than used them up. Of course there is Crafting Craze, thats another story, which has been deliberately made less frequent. If the objective is to drive people away they are going the right way about it.

Yes I agree, killswitch was ok the way it was! Uplink modules, will be harder to get now, if it gets to the point I can’t win, hey I will just get tired of it and slowly stop playing, I’m at that point now, just don’t have the momentum, to play.

• hunter1438hunter1438 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 40 Learning the Ropes
    The other issue is. To be even close to competitive you need to have at least 3 or other other bases to collect and store resources. THere is no way you are getting past upgrading level 25 unless you have other people holding all your rss.

It took me 3 hours and a ton on steel to regenerate my omega on a maxed out base that took literally 8 tries to beat.

I don't have 3 hours to do all 3 other accts. Even if they went quicker.

One day ago another player explains how the new killswitch is bad for uplink modules. Please make it a little easier to get them. Please!

Got 1 uplink module , when I can’t get an ion cannon anymore I done!

The game is getting boring, not any excitement if you can’t win. Losing desire to play!

I’m seeing a lot of small bases complain about killswitch, you are going to lose players, if that is what you intended, just stop the game completely, as you have said it belongs to you only, and nothing belongs to the players. If you think it will get new players to buy gold, they may, but when gold doesn’t help, more than likely they will abandoned the game, you will see, you know how these players are!

See 2 more that hate the new killswitch, better listen to your players, before it’s to late, because if you don’t, you will be listening to ur paycheck, just saying, you have got a lot of players angry, they buy gold, not you!

• zytonzyton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Clueless Cookie

I think the new Killswitch is great! The only thing I would change is to add more rare loot - perhaps in the earlier bases to make it easier for those with less skill. I routinely get at least 50 stars at each of m three bases and have gotten 60 twice it"s not that hard. The old Killswitch was too boring. One more thing; we also get medals in this Killswitch.

• Mikedg009Mikedg009 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling D
    Zyton, I also have no problem getting my uplink modules each week. The problem is that not everyone is a great attacker and they shouldn’t be penalized for it. The new Killswitch would be fine if there was just another way to get the uplinks.

I’m so sick of the new killswitch, so sick of it, if my lvl34 hq, has to compete again a 35 or 36 doesn’t matter, if they have alpha base defense on all weapon systems, iron dome , charged sonic barrier, maxed lvl mk2 falcon, 3 healers, with stealth generator, I need more tarmac, more time then 3 minutes on the clock, alpha tarmac sneed to be stronger, in the event manticore, we get more time on the clock, I think it’s 5 minutes, I jus can’t beat a maxed 113 or even a maxed 111, come on man, help me out here, please!

If the bigger bases can have 3 healers, then we should have at the least, 3 alpha tarmac, that way they would not be permanent, it would cost rareloot, but that would even out the difference, aloha bunny please let me know what you think, I know you read my post. Thanks!

• kumarrohan81kumarrohan81 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

The other issue is. To be even close to competitive you need to have at least 3 or other other bases to collect and store resources. THere is no way you are getting past upgrading level 25 unless you have other people holding all your rss.

• kumarrohan81kumarrohan81 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have some strange issue please help me out? .