Training Times have increased

SigSauer556SigSauer556 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie

Training times have drastically increased with new update. They are killing the enjoyment this game. Dont know how much more abuse I can take.

Comments

• MfrossoMfrosso Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 99 Chocolatier

@SigSauer556 said:
    Training times have drastically increased with new update. They are killing the enjoyment this game. Dont know how much more abuse I can take.

And the cost to speed up the training has almost doubled. I think I need to find another way to spend my time. The game has gotten very greedy.

• FastCarGuyFastCarGuy Muffin Registered User Posts: 18 Muffin

I've sent my comments to CS and all I get is canned responses that they'll take it as feedback. I don't see them rolling it back anytime soon. There are other ways to increase revenue. Perhaps they've run out of ideas for high HQ levels and are looking to slow down advancement.

All this does is slow the game down, you can't participate or battle as frequently, etc.

This is a HUGE step backwards. The Elite League is another revenue generator, too.

Not sure where Zynga is headed with this except to the dumpster.

• RandyoRandyo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    This game is getting out of hand! Members are losing interest an leaving the game! They just quit playing and move on to something else!