level 30 head quarters. And higher.

FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Alpha tarmacs, level 30 and higher bases need to be able, to use more alpha tarmacs, and more time On the clock, 5 minutes is needed,

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 167 Investigator
    😂 please don’t make it to easy
  • FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Not trying to make it easy, just fair, or able to be defeated, if I a level 34, competes against a level 35 or 36, with a maxed Omega, sonic barrier charged, alpha defense applied on all defense, 3 maxed level healers, maxed level ion cannon, My 34 runs out of time, or troops, so with more time and more alpha tarmacs, I could have a much better chance of getting all 3 stars, it’s about stars in this game,

• __BP____BP__ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 167 Investigator
    edited September 2020
    > @Fitzwarrior said:
    > Not trying to make it easy, just fair, or able to be defeated, if I a level 34, competes against a level 35 or 36, with a maxed Omega, sonic barrier charged, alpha defense applied on all defense, 3 maxed level healers, maxed level ion cannon, My 34 runs out of time, or troops, so with more time and more alpha tarmacs, I could have a much better chance of getting all 3 stars, it’s about stars in this game,

If you do that yes it will even it up for you at a slightly lower level but for hq36 vs hq36 the attack will now be to easy. The better thing for zynga to do would be fix their matchmaking so you as a hq34 are only given hq34 bases in quick match
  • FitzwarriorFitzwarrior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

But will they? I don’t think they will do either.

• PapamacPapamac Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling D

Question...I feel dumb asking this. I am a HQ35 / 109 base. I have maxed out everything but one patriot that is a couple away from max. I have no other items to build or upgrade, but I am still almost 5000 experience points away from the 110 needed to build my HQ36 and beyond. What other things can I do to gain experience points after all my structures are maxed out and there is nothing left to build or upgrade? Thanks for any help in this regard...Dennis

• cunningstuntscunningstunts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie

@Papamac said:
    Question...I feel dumb asking this. I am a HQ35 / 109 base. I have maxed out everything but one patriot that is a couple away from max. I have no other items to build or upgrade, but I am still almost 5000 experience points away from the 110 needed to build my HQ36 and beyond. What other things can I do to gain experience points after all my structures are maxed out and there is nothing left to build or upgrade? Thanks for any help in this regard...Dennis

supply drops, oil rigs, steel and tech factory , if you don't build them too max you wont make it too 113 let alone 110

• PapamacPapamac Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling D
    edited January 7

cunningstunts.....Everything is now maxed..oil rigs, supply drops, steel and tech factory, steel, oil, tech, supply stockpiles are maxed. All weapons are maxed...patriots, rail guns, artillery guns, metal rain, domes, landmines, shock mines, tesla coils, sonic barrior, tarmacs for troops, Storage bunker is maxed. I continue to upgrade troop items that I do not use and have no intention of using. I own all available omegas and have a couple that are maxed out. Now....what else is there to upgrade or build to gain the almost 4000 experience points I still need to be able to build my HQ36? AND...I appreciate your response to my question and am interested in your answer.
    Dennis

• cunningstuntscunningstunts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie

everything has to be done, including all research. omegas don't add player lvl xp maxed or not. i had to build and max everything to get to 110 and the same to reach 113. how many more research items do you have to upgrade? all i can suggest is keep on keeping on, you will get there eventually if you have everything built and all research done.. other wise have the support look at your account

Thank you...I will keep keeping on. I will keep researching things regarding troops...even though I do not use them...we shall see if that indeed increases player experience, as needed.

• RegieRegie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 80 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Unfortunately you do have to max out a lot of stuff you dont use to get to 110, and increases to troop types do add xp, which at least is better than building all the factories which just add command points to your attacker

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman
    edited January 16
    I am 111 with all defense buildings and research maxed. To get to 110 ,(unfortunately as they are worthless) I needed to update oil rigs/supply buildings to around 29-30 but not higher. I did build up the steel and tech factory as well but far from max. as those are also worthless.