Feedback for 50% off for war factory components

samiisamii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Learning the Ropes
Please put 50% off for war factory components,Why is there no specific time to put this option!?

Comments

• Captain_Knoffs2020Captain_Knoffs2020 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
  • M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman
    edited September 2020
    They probably run this more infrequent as many complained that defense now is too strong across the board and too many bases are fully loaded. I believe the result is unfortunate as it makes jumpers even stronger in pvp and in wars as they never seem to have a shortage of components. Imho jumpers ruin the game as meeting their "alliances" in wars ruins the war experience. I wish war matching would take boosts into account i.e. let them fight eachother.

Plus this makes it even harder to play with single account (as I do) as shields require lots of items so now basically I have no possibility at all anymore to build anything else (boosts) than shields and sonic L3 which is sad. Previously I could build some boosts at least when this rebate event was on.