New Killswitch Redux

GertGert Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

The new killswitch redux is a bad idea. levels ere too high. New omega scant gain experience with this . Furthermore is it now very difficult to obtain war factory items. Please go back to old Wednesday play.

Comments

• Der_WolfDer_Wolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

There are a few other discussions in the last days about this topic. They all not appear in the "Recent Discussion" sector of this Forum. Also a Poll was deleted without explanation. Becomes more and more questionable how Zynga handle this.

• rdamichaelrdamichael Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Wow Zynga deleted all discussions on new Killswitch. Guess all the gold boycotts were really hitting home for them or their wallets. Reposting what they deleted yesterday.

Well the general consensus is that the new Killswitch was designed with only one thing in mind, revenue enhancement. Its impossible to get enough uplinks to build war factory items which means Zynga will force us to buy gold to build things eventually. This will back fire on you since the chatter in the game is not good for the new Killswitch or Zynga. Gold boycotts have already started and our alliance is one of them that will no longer buy gold until the old Killswitch is brought back. Just don’t get it, nobody ever complained about old Killswitch and yet Zynga found the need to change it so the only answer to this is money which as I said earlier will backfire on Zynga. One of my guys went as far as to say this will be the end of this game and unfortunately the rest of us believe he is correct. So sad.

• Der_WolfDer_Wolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

The discussions are not deleted, but they dont appear in "Recent discussions".
    (you can find them if you search for "killswitch")
    The Poll was deleted after 5 minutes yesterday.
    I started a new one today.

• dinkdink Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The red rare loot is way to important and rare to have it held hostage by such a long and challenging event. The event and rewards are nice, but this should be an add on event and not a replacement for the regular kill switch. If you keep redux then it needs to pay out way more red loot or we need to be able to earn it in other ways.

• leifloevgreenleifloevgreen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It's crazy how hard it is. I am getting opponent with level 105 and up. The last 12 bases is level 113.
    I guess it's only for getting us to use more gold. I see that last week it cost 100 gold for having a nuke 15 minutes and this week it cost 150.

• MeTooMeToo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 19

For a casual, non competitive player, this new killswitch is impossible. If you cant get past the first level, whats the point of playing. I've never been a fan of the PvP part of the game and now that's all there is. killswitch did need a remake, but not like this. way too much. Time to bring back the old PvE killswitch. Until then, I think ill spend my time playing Boom Beach.

• HillsHills Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

The new version of Killswitch is not enjoyable in its current form. For the flaws in the old Killswitch it was still much much better than this version

• LawrdLawrd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Doubt zynga will do anything to fix this problem just like the war searches. I thought the idea of playing games like this was for enjoyment and not frustrating the average player. How do they select the bases that you get matched against...take your level and add 5 or greater and why not distribute the red uplinks at regular intervals