Empires and allies code 17

waseemkotbwaseemkotb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
edited April 2020 in Troubleshooting
I can not log in to my account and code 17 is coming and base is under attack for 4 minutes... internet is fine ...what to do ?

I lost alot of resources... I installed and reinstalled again and nothing happend same story again...

Comments

• TRIVIATRIVIA Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

I am the same ! Thought they’d cured it as I got back in ! Did 1 battle and the fault THEIR FAULT has returned ! Error 17/under attack !
    The level of incompetence and ineptitude that Zynga shows is quite staggering !!!!!

• Wayne75Wayne75 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 56 This Space is Available
    I play 5 accounts and luckily only have one of them down atm but it has stopped me from attacking on my other accounts as I know what is waiting for them! Your right...zynga does not give a toss about it's players and i think they are lucky that the game was once good and most of us now don't want to stop playing, not because of the game, but because we have met people who are now friends through the game.
    And u can lose crates, boosts, and 10's of millions of resources but u will be lucky if u get a few million of each back....if u complain enough!
  • Mikedg009Mikedg009 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller
    Almost 3 days now.... I’m starting to think it’s not gonna get fixed. It might be time to find a new game
  • TRIVIATRIVIA Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

Had an Email from Zynga to say the problem has been fixed !
    That’s until the next update of course !

• SamisinnoSamisinno Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Pumpkin
    Im still waiting since a week ago, nothing has occurred , when will the new update be released????!