Omega missing when attacked in alliance war

DevilDog69DevilDog69 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
My falcon was up on my base with 6 defensive regens active. I was on and falcon was up when i was attacked twice in war and both times there was no falcon on my base to fight. I was not attacking anyone in war and not attacking anyone in regular play
Tagged:

Comments

• SteLexSteLex Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 23 Moderator

Appreciate reporting it to us, @DevilDog69. Please contact our Player Support team so that they can look into this issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

• cunningstuntscunningstunts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Muffin

@SteLex said:
    Appreciate reporting it to us, @DevilDog69. Please contact our Player Support team so that they can look into this issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

so every player in the game should report this issue to player support, is that your recommendation? because it happens to us all and not just in alliance wars but also in general play.. could you have the team look into this.. thanks for your cooperation.

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 172 Investigator
    edited March 31
    From description this is no fault, when war starts a frozen copy of your base is created and used in war as your *defensive* base. So if your base has no omega when war starts, you will not have omega when defending in war. For offense in war your normal base is used.
  • cunningstuntscunningstunts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Muffin

@M_L_K_M_Rc said:
    From description this is no fault, when war starts a frozen copy of your base is created and used in war as your defensive base. So if your base has no omega when war starts, you will not have omega when defending in war. For offense in war your normal base is used.

from your description it appears to me you're talking about alliance missions, in "alliance wars" you have from the time war is found until 1 second before it starts to manipulate your base as you wish, only once the 24 battle phase begins you can no longer make changes, where as in missions , what you search with and have in base is what you're held too ..

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 172 Investigator
    Hi was talking about alliance war not missions but your description is better than mine !