Quick fight matching

viktoriousviktorious Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, just an idea which could improve the game a lot in my opinion: instead of using the selected omega as reference to find an opponent in quick fight, use the highest lvl omega a player has. A lot of players select a low lvl omega ( or even better a dead omega) to find an opponent in quick fight. You will find opponents with mostly dead or low lvl omegas.... Then switch to high lvl omega... and very easy to gain medals, rss....
I would suggest to fix this by looking for an opponent based on the highest lvl omega you have... this would avoid to find easy opponents quickly.

Any feedback welcome
Best

Comments

• jukleijuklei Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

@viktorious said:
    Hello, just an idea which could improve the game a lot in my opinion: instead of using the selected omega as reference to find an opponent in quick fight, use the highest lvl omega a player has. A lot of players select a low lvl omega ( or even better a dead omega) to find an opponent in quick fight. You will find opponents with mostly dead or low lvl omegas.... Then switch to high lvl omega... and very easy to gain medals, rss....
    I would suggest to fix this by looking for an opponent based on the highest lvl omega you have... this would avoid to find easy opponents quickly.

Any feedback welcome
    Best

I am also looking for the same.

• viktoriousviktorious Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I think you solved this in the meantime Zynga, thanks for that!

• RamiiRamii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I just improved my HQ to level 21 and got surprised because of getting too much harder players in the quick match, such as HQ level 30 and 32. I have sent an email to you and you said that matching is depending on the medals, but how!! I got too much harder players with more medals than me, it is a big difference in the medals between us, it seems like you have a problem in the system.

Do you think it is fair to let people with little HQ and medals face too much harder players with more medals, no it is not fair and it is not logic at all.

You must do something in this critical issue, otherwise, many players will fed up and stop playing, because it is impossible to beat too much harder player than me with a big difference in medals quantity. Do something Zynga, I am paying money and it is unfair, you just writing the same thing every time I write to you, and the problem is as it is, do something!!

• RandyoRandyo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    It appears they don’t care or have the courtesy to answer in a professional manner with anything other than a generic answer from a drop down screen!