Error code 29

Wayne75Wayne75 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

Game was working fine earlier now all I'm getting is error code 29. Internet is working on all other games but not this for some reason. What about all the resources that will time out because I can't get on?? Nothing is my guess! Millions of stuff saved up over days then a problem on ur side messes it up...cheers for that...again!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• 6mike606mike60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Why can't I get to the game today? Everything worked fine yesterday, now the game starts to load and then stops and gives me error code 29! I've removed Gameroom and reinstalled it, I removed Empires and Allies, cleared the facebook folders and rinstalled it, same problem!! Error Code 29, check internet connection...I can play other games in Gameroom just not Empires and Allies. What gives?

• Wayne75Wayne75 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

And when u lose all ur saved resources what happens??? Yep exactly...nothing!!

• mravoiadamravoiada Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem.

• JacobusJacobus Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I am stuck with the some error code 29 ! But my internet is running 100%

• JacobusJacobus Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Good Day. I am battling to load my game Empires & Allies on IOS as well on F/B Gameroom for a few days now. I did log my problem with Zynga Player Support. On October 24, 2019, 00:35 +0200 I got feedback, Hi Josia, We received similar reports from players that they are unable to access their other accounts due to Error Code 29. We apologize for the inconvenience. This has already been forwarded to our team and rest assured that we're working hard to resolve this. For now, I'm humbly asking for your patience while we try to sort this out. In the meantime, please perform the troubleshooting steps on this link: zynga.my/eafbgameroomts Thank you for your time and understanding. Regards,
    Christine G.
    Thanks Christine :) Hope and Trust the problem will be sorted out soon.

Well I did reinstall both IOS and F/B Gameroom but still having the same problem.