HQ Level Upgrade 31 & 32 - FAQ

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorRegistered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator
edited February 2019 in Announcements & Updates

Q: How do I make sure that I am ready to upgrade my HQ to Level 31 & 32?
A:
To be able to upgrade your HQ to Level 31 & 32, make sure that your Stockpile Buildings are upgraded so that the resource cap for Supply, Steel, and Tech is greater than the HQ upgrade cost.

Q: What are the Resources required to upgrade to HQ Level 31 & 32?
A:
Supply, Steel, and Tech.

Q: What's new at HQ Levels 31 & 32? Why should I upgrade to new HQ levels?
A:
Upgrading to Level 31 & 32 will unlock one level for most of the Buildings, all Units and all Command Powers in the game.

Also, upgrading to new levels increases the health and intensifies functions of each respective Building.

Below are the Building Upgrades at HQ Level 31:
  • Supply Drop
  • Supply Stockpile
  • Steel Factory
  • Steel Stockpile
  • Tech Factory
  • Tech Stockpile
  • Oil Derrick
  • Fuel Stockpile
  • Guard Tower
  • Domed Defense
  • Artillery
  • Patriot
  • Railgun
  • Metal Rain
  • Research Agency
  • Storage Bunker
  • Weapons Command
  • War Factory
  • HQ
  • EMP Tower
  • Sonic Barrier

Below are the Building Upgrades at HQ Level 32:
  • Fuel Stockpile
  • Guard Tower
  • Domed Defense
  • Artillery
  • Patriot
  • Railgun
  • Metal Rain
  • Research Agency
  • Storage Bunker
  • Weapons Command
  • War Factory
  • HQ

When the War Factory is upgraded, some recipes that are available and upgradable will also get an upgrade.

War Factory Upgrades at HQ level 31:

• Stealth Generator
  • Drone Hive
  • Ion Cannon

War Factory Upgrades at HQ level 32:

• Drone Hive
  • Ion Cannon

New Structure — Nuclear Silo
Nuclear Silo produces advanced MK2 Nukes and requires war-factory components to stay operational. The structure uses 2 timers:
  1. Silo Operational timer - defines for how long the building is active and producing MK2 Nukes) and
  2. MK2 Nuke production timer - required time to produce 1 MK2 Nuke).

Once produced, MK2 Nukes are available directly in any battle-mode. Only one MK2 Nuke can be stored in Nuclear Silo at a time. Hence, you should quickly deploy your MK2 nuke so that the production of the next MK2 nuke can start.

New War Factory Power-UP -Iron Dome
Iron Dome can be crafted in War Factory using components and applied to any 1 Patriot on the base. Once the boost is applied, it will surround nearby structures with a field that mitigates damage dealt by any enemy's Nuke. Iron Dome is invisible for the enemy until it is damaged by a Nuke.

Comments