[ISSUE] Alliance Mission mistake

CewlîgCewlîg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
edited October 2018 in Troubleshooting
When I win the war in alliance missions the system count it as defeat so last 2 uptade the problem couldn’t solve. Looking for the solution as soon as possible. It’s really annoying.

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

on top of the required lack of life to play missions, this stops me from ever wanting to play missions ...losing when you win , what a joke.

• CewlîgCewlîg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    Definitely, since it starts I can’t play :/ so bad
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,688 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @Cewlîg and @jhonnyplumber. I already forwarded your report to the E&A team. In the meantime, please send a ticket to have this checked. Make sure to include the following when filling out the form:

• In-game name
    • ZID
    • Alliance name
    • Description of your concern
    • Screenshot and video of the issue

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

@Aloha Bunny said:
    Apologies for the inconvenience, @Cewlîg and @jhonnyplumber. I already forwarded your report to the E&A team. In the meantime, please send a ticket to have this checked. Make sure to include the following when filling out the form:

• In-game name
    • ZID
    • Alliance name
    • Description of your concern
    • Screenshot and video of the issue

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

it would be easy for me to make a video to show what happens, but that would require me to accept that my games will suffer losses on their service records, so i refuse to take any part of alliance missions, untill i hear from other players it has been fixed.

> @Aloha Bunny said:
    > Apologies for the inconvenience, @Cewlîg and @jhonnyplumber. I already forwarded your report to the E&A team. In the meantime, please send a ticket to have this checked. Make sure to include the following when filling out the form:
    >
    >
    > * In-game name
    > * ZID
    > * Alliance name
    > * Description of your concern
    > * Screenshot and video of the issue
    >
    > Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hey Aloha,

I did all long time ago. So just waiting for new update. Hope it’s gonna fixed as soon as possible.
    After last uptade it’s it’s still same...

@Cewlîg said:
    After last uptade it’s it’s still same...

i think they dont care about this issue, theyre busy creating bugs and errors.. after all there is only 3 of us on this forum who care about our service record. im glad weekends is my only time to play , i have zero time for alliance missions, i have zero time for alliance wars, i can play hammer fall and quick match on 8 games each weekend, win leagues make tonnes more rss than i need and get rewarded with gold on mondays :-) and i only get a loss on my service record if i actually lose.

• Wayne75Wayne75 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 49 Building Expert

This is something that I did not know was happening....need to check my records out too as I play a few mission wars a week.