New rules of alliance war

RomaRoma Posts: 42Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
edited July 2018 in Ideas & Feature Requests
1. When a player has just entered into an alliance, he can not receive a reward for winning the alliance war.
2. Add a ready/not ready button. When in both alliances all players clicked ready, the current training time is reduced by 50%.
3. When one of the alliances receives the maximum number of flags, the war time is reduced by 50%.
4.Make that on the map of the war you can see level of enemy headquarters

Comments

• StinkyStinky Posts: 134Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I like the ready button idea. Except if everyone is ready, just let it start. A “finished” button after war starts might be good so alliances can just give up and move on.

• loggerlogger Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Players off line should not be attacked manny of us cant get on the game at times or because of game crashing which means we cant protect our troops so once we do finally get back on we have nothing left Plus its not fair for higher level players such as 50-60 to hit lower level players 49-30 theres just no chance for the little guy to win or defend his/her bases
  • __BP____BP__ Posts: 158Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

@logger said:
    Players off line should not be attacked manny of us cant get on the game at times or because of game crashing which means we cant protect our troops so once we do finally get back on we have nothing left Plus its not fair for higher level players such as 50-60 to hit lower level players 49-30 theres just no chance for the little guy to win or defend his/her bases

brilliant idea lol. lets just put a few dead accounts in the war so the opponents can't attack them as they aren't online then the opponent can't win.

I do like the ready idea but instead of reducing by 50% it should be reduced to 1hr prep time. If war gets closed it should be over straight away

• weimarticweimartic Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
    I don't like the idea, to be true.
    1. When a AW is matched, i look at the starting time, to have a plan when to come online. I have a job to do for a living, and can't be online all the time.
    2. Total time of an AW-cyclus may be significantly reduced, leading to a faster AW turnover. Thus, rewards come faster (i guess, that is all that @Roma wanted), and the jumpers are having the most benefit of the idea.