Kill Switch & the uplink modules

YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 83 Dramachine

Why are the uplink module rewards linked to Killswitch and not to other as well? The 5 modules to win are really too little to assemble the ION canon. Either raise the number to f.i. 12 in this event or put them at random in quick match rewards.
Is it an idea to replace Killswitch for an event like Manticore? And reward each battle with an uplink module and a plane? KS is becoming boring for most players and the rewards are becoming futile. It is for the uplink modules, otherwise i simply would ignore KS.

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

this is just my opinion, but i cant see them ever taking any notice of this problem, because the ion cannon is a defensive feature and they dont like everyone having an ion cannon for some reason. but in my experience, if you learn to play without an ion cannon you can easilly gather hundreds of uplinks, my base is fully expanded and i have over 300 uplinks

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 83 Dramachine

I m impressed by your number of elements: obviously you dont care about this canon in your defense. It seems everyone is maxed and in aliance wars it becomes important to have strong defences to slow down the pace of rushing ennemies. The ion canon is part of such a defense. And as a bonus it gives you an extra laser attack.

• Jambo68Jambo68 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Lol, only Jumpers talk about Red dots cos they always wanna be max ;-)
    Making chicken fights with Full Alphas and full defense equipment.
    My Grandma can do that with her left ellbow ;-)
    I have more then 500 red dots so i don't care

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 83 Dramachine

if you don't care, don't bother to comment if someone tries to improve the game.

• ZapZap Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling D

Ion canon is more about offence than defence for me. I agree that KS is just a waste of time, only play for the red dots and would prefer to get them some other way. What happened to the new KS missions, a few appeared then disappeared again?

• KennyDKennyD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

You guys really screwed the pooch this time. There is wisdom and there is education. I am sure an educated guy among you suggested the new Kill switch system. Well, listen up you morons! But before I talk, let me tell you that I have 6 accounts, all of them purchase gold spending money. Ok...now that is out of the way, let me put it across to you that your wee brains can understand.

1 Ion cannon = 6 up link modules..which lasts about 5 days
    Sonic barrier recharge every 2 days = 2 X 1 week = 7 up link modules

I am level 107 and I have level 113 opponents now and cant get even one uplink module weekly. So guess what? You are going to lose 6 more paying accounts. Are you guys born morons or do you practice? Anyway...**** you all. It is just a loss of all the good money I spent so far.

Cheers!

• RegieRegie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 70 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Totally agree Kenny. This is a deliberate ploy aimed at destroying the game for those with multi bases, who have also spent a lot of money on gold. I have maxed omegas on HQ 35/36 bases and still have to load Alphas every Tuesday to have any chance of getting 60 flags for repeat. Also a problem is that you need instant troop rebuild unless you want to be playing 24/7 and i much prefer saving these for wars.

• LawrdLawrd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Who has time unless you are retired or unemployed to do both Killswitch and Hammer. The rewards on Killswitch are not worth the time and impossible on high bases. The red uploads are mostly at the end and I have not had one random drop yet. Kenny your comments are spot on

• Captain_Knoffs2020Captain_Knoffs2020 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I think we can all agree that the new killswitch has made the game much less enjoyable. What no one has mentioned is that not only are reds harder to get, the fact that they hardly ever run discounts on war factory defenses only makes this situation worse. Come on Zynga, this was my favorite game and I have been loyal to it since June of the year it was released. Please be as loyal to us as we have been to you.

• HillsHills Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I would greatly prefer to see problems fixed before we come out with any new updates the things that are already working like Killswitch. We still have problems with friends, we still have problems with requests for assets, this is empires and allies, and you can’t get to your allies. I am currently wasting 40 friends by making my alliance people friends. Zing all I’m looking for is to get the problems fixed don’t care about new robots don’t care about new games I want an ice game again. I feel like the game is going backwards not forwards. Been here five years it hasn’t really gotten any better

• Wayne75Wayne75 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 56 This Space is Available
    > @Hills said:
    > I would greatly prefer to see problems fixed before we come out with any new updates the things that are already working like Killswitch. We still have problems with friends, we still have problems with requests for assets, this is empires and allies, and you can’t get to your allies. I am currently wasting 40 friends by making my alliance people friends. Zing all I’m looking for is to get the problems fixed don’t care about new robots don’t care about new games I want an ice game again. I feel like the game is going backwards not forwards. Been here five years it hasn’t really gotten any better

Yep I'm in the same boat as u. Me n most of my alliance have been together for 5 years but a few long term players have dropped out cos of the game getting worse not better. New things are supposed to enhance a game but zynga have a knack of doing the opposite. Updates usually spell disaster for us players as something always goes wrong. Bring back original ks...just refresh the bases more often than once in 5 years.
  • yokoyoko Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

We need more Uplink modules. Make them available as the others componentes, in any battle, not only in Killswitch!

• FnarFnar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have 4 accounts, I've been playing them for nearly 4 years, this new killswitch takes too long,even with it being over 2 days. I am neither bed ridden or unemployed,and my tablet only lasts 2 1/2 hours anyway
    It be be great if we could choose on the day the event starts,which version we want to play!
    Whichever entrance we use closes the other off,so it's one of the other