In your opinion, what is the best alliance of Empires and allies?

tchelotchelo Posts: 138Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

In your opinion, what is the best alliance of Empires and allies?
The game has as best alliance for the sum of medals of each player. But the most important thing is the war.
In your opinion, what is the best alliance in the game?
Let's review;)

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

mine :-) 184 wins 20 losses

• tchelotchelo Posts: 138Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

@jhonnyplumber said:
    mine :-) 184 wins 20 losses

What is your alliance?

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

just a bunch of nobodies of no real importance, scumeaters paradise

• tchelotchelo Posts: 138Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Good alliance.
    I entered some alliance for curiosity, and looking at the cartel of several I believe the best are: Royal Commands United Warriors, Mexican Mafia, Rising Nightmare, PRC, Russian Ultras, not in that order, but the first seems to be the Domination Supremacy that has the best war poster. I did not enter at all, the only one I did not enter was the Russian Ultras, but it must be very strong.

in my opinion, theres no best , because the apparent best always use gold to play,(buying alpha tarmacs 24/7 and 7 strikeforce just to play) so how can you say theyre the best when it costs them money to win?

• SA1NT_MaYhEmSA1NT_MaYhEm Forum Traveller Posts: 176Registered User Investigator

Rage! Long time, dedicated players. May not win every war, but we do win and lose as a team. Great bunch of guys!

SA1NT_MaYhEm
    General of Rage!

@jhonnyplumber said:
    in my opinion, theres no best , because the apparent best always use gold to play,(buying alpha tarmacs 24/7 and 7 strikeforce just to play) so how can you say theyre the best when it costs them money to win?

I'm talking about war, and I do not see that using gold is illegal.
    Uses gold who wants, I have more than 2000 gold and I do not buy gold, but I have other accounts to help the main.
    And in the war you win you get the flags faster. And in this the Domination Supremacy is the best, is what shows their cartel.

@SA1NT_MaYhEm said:
    Rage! Long time, dedicated players. May not win every war, but we do win and lose as a team. Great bunch of guys!

Congratulations.
    Organization and dedication is what makes a great alliance

@tchelo said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

I'm talking about war, and I do not see that using gold is illegal.
    Uses gold who wants, I have more than 2000 gold and I do not buy gold, but I have other accounts to help the main.
    And in the war you win you get the flags faster. And in this the Domination Supremacy is the best, is what shows their cartel.

i dont care how much gold someone buys and uses , but when you NEED to buy it to play , like these top alliances do to maintain stealth gen,ion cannon, 3 hives, dome attachments and 9 alpha tarmacs 24/7 it shows in their normal quick match replays.. i watch many of high medal holders fall over when they try to play the strategic game..
    i agree it takes dedication to be in the top alliances...

• krazykeith6969krazykeith6969 Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

ALPHA UNITE! EVERYONE IS AMAZING AND WORK HARD AND WELL TOGETHER! EVERYONE IS ALWAYS AT WAR, DO THEIR UPGRADES, HELP EACH OTHER, SAY TY AND YOUR WELCOME! THEY ARE FAST AND HIT HARD IN WARS. AND THEY ALL, ALL LIKE BROTHERS. SO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THIS ALLIANCE TO YOUR CHAT! THANK YOU!

@krazykeith6969 said:
    ALPHA UNITE! EVERYONE IS AMAZING AND WORK HARD AND WELL TOGETHER! EVERYONE IS ALWAYS AT WAR, DO THEIR UPGRADES, HELP EACH OTHER, SAY TY AND YOUR WELCOME! THEY ARE FAST AND HIT HARD IN WARS. AND THEY ALL, ALL LIKE BROTHERS. SO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THIS ALLIANCE TO YOUR CHAT! THANK YOU!

Thank you for the opinion

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 125Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > @tchelo said:
    >
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > in my opinion, theres no best , because the apparent best always use gold to play,(buying alpha tarmacs 24/7 and 7 strikeforce just to play) so how can you say theyre the best when it costs them money to win?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm talking about war, and I do not see that using gold is illegal.
    > Uses gold who wants, I have more than 2000 gold and I do not buy gold, but I have other accounts to help the main.
    > And in the war you win you get the flags faster. And in this the Domination Supremacy is the best, is what shows their cartel.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i dont care how much gold someone buys and uses , but when you NEED to buy it to play , like these top alliances do to maintain stealth gen,ion cannon, 3 hives, dome attachments and 9 alpha tarmacs 24/7 it shows in their normal quick match replays.. i watch many of high medal holders fall over when they try to play the strategic game..
    > i agree it takes dedication to be in the top alliances...

Most of the top alliances do jumping, or train alliance war to gather war factory components to maintain a fully gear-up base. Instead of spending money...
  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 125Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    It depends on how you define good alliance.

In game chatting, helping each other with resources, taps, reinforcement, showing up to war, coordinate in war, sharing experience, social media grouping etc etc

But if you ask about the fastest show up in AvA, check the attached pic out and tell me what you think

@Ken_Ken said:
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > @tchelo said:
    >
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > in my opinion, theres no best , because the apparent best always use gold to play,(buying alpha tarmacs 24/7 and 7 strikeforce just to play) so how can you say theyre the best when it costs them money to win?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm talking about war, and I do not see that using gold is illegal.
    > Uses gold who wants, I have more than 2000 gold and I do not buy gold, but I have other accounts to help the main.
    > And in the war you win you get the flags faster. And in this the Domination Supremacy is the best, is what shows their cartel.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i dont care how much gold someone buys and uses , but when you NEED to buy it to play , like these top alliances do to maintain stealth gen,ion cannon, 3 hives, dome attachments and 9 alpha tarmacs 24/7 it shows in their normal quick match replays.. i watch many of high medal holders fall over when they try to play the strategic game..
    > i agree it takes dedication to be in the top alliances...

Most of the top alliances do jumping, or train alliance war to gather war factory components to maintain a fully gear-up base. Instead of spending money...

a few yes, but they also spend money to play using 7 strikeforce more than once in an hour... i spent a year playing amoungst the top players and i know exactley what it takes to maintain medals ...

@Ken_Ken said:
    It depends on how you define good alliance.

In game chatting, helping each other with resources, taps, reinforcement, showing up to war, coordinate in war, sharing experience, social media grouping etc etc

But if you ask about the fastest show up in AvA, check the attached pic out and tell me what you think

I agree with you, but it is inherent in attack speed with help, support, exchange of experience, social media grouping. The players feel at home, being in no effort to help each other. And I agree that gold has nothing to do with good alliance and good players.
    About the photo, I think they are two good alliances in war.