Letters with different colors and characters in the name of the alliance?

tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 138 The Pesky Helper

Good morning guys, how do I put different characters and colors in the alliance name?
Colors in the name of the player I know, but characters and colors in the name of the alliance do not know.

I researched a lot on the internet and found nothing that could help me.
I want to know which link or program is best for this.
I want the character army

Can someone help me?

Comments

• tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 138 The Pesky Helper
  • CleanerCleaner Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

There's a video on youtube on how to change color. As for the characters I think it depends on your keyboard.

• tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 138 The Pesky Helper

@Cleaner said:
    There's a video on youtube on how to change color. As for the characters I think it depends on your keyboard.

I watched the video, but what I saw, it changes color the name of the player and not the alliance. I created a test alliance to see if I could change the color of the alliance name in the same way as a player, but in my case it did not work.

• CleanerCleaner Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

Oh for the Alliance name you have to write Zynga. They took away the alliance name change feature. I wrote them and they changed it for me though.

@Cleaner said:
    Oh for the Alliance name you have to write Zynga. They took away the alliance name change feature. I wrote them and they changed it for me though.

Not my friend, do not change the name of the alliance, is to create an alliance with the name with colors. But the video that teaches to put the color in the name of the player, only to put color in the name of the player and not the alliance.
    I sent an email to Zynga, but they did not know how to teach me.
    The color of the player can be [xxxxxx], but you can not do that in the name of the alliance.
    But thanks for your help :)

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 391 Social Snowflake

This is my video on how to change the Color in your name AND when you CREATE an alliance how to add color to it.

@SmokeyCat2 said:
    This is my video on how to change the Color in your name AND when you CREATE an alliance how to add color to it.

But how to change the format of the letter?