Проблема с соперниками в Войне АЛЬЯНСОВ

ВЛАДЕЮЩИЙВЛАДЕЮЩИЙ Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Hey. My ALLIANCE will not participate in the ALLIANCE WAR, because the opponent is unjustly strong, the zero result of Our ALLIANCE, this denial ???

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 158Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    edited December 2017

War matchmaking sucks. We either get a war where we walk all over our opponents or we don’t stand a chance. We had a War last week. Our highest level player is myself at hq20 and experience level 65. They had 2 guys at hq26 one with experience level 86 and the other at 84. How are we supposed to have a chance against them? I’d say only 1 in every 10 wars we have is a fair even fight.

• ВЛАДЕЮЩИЙВЛАДЕЮЩИЙ Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited December 2017
    Как можно избавиться быстро от своих медалей???
    Влеяют медали на уровень сложности боя???
  • ВЛАДЕЮЩИЙВЛАДЕЮЩИЙ Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    > @__BP__ said:
    > War matchmaking sucks. We either get a war where we walk all over our opponents or we don’t stand a chance. We had a War last week. Our highest level player is myself at hq20 and experience level 65. They had 2 guys at hq26 one with experience level 86 and the other at 84. How are we supposed to have a chance against them? I’d say only 1 in every 10 wars we have is a fair even fight.

Спасибо за разъеснение
    edited December 2017
    Earned in fast battles medals affect the complexity of the game ??
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

you put all your defenses in a bunch and leave millions in resource available for attackers, you will soon lose all your medals, just make sure to keep lots of resources available.

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 158Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    edited December 2017

This is our next war. I’m a level 66 hq 20. We have 1 guy with hq25 at level 63 and another at hq20 and level 62. How is this a fair match up for a war? @General_Grey @Aloha Bunny

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,688Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

The system will try to look for an ideal opponent based on the player levels of the participating Alliance members. If there's none, a less suitable match may be found and your team may be paired with stronger or weaker rival. Check the Alliance War FAQ for more info. Also, I'll make sure to forward your sentiment to the E&A team. Thank you for your patience and understanding, Commanders.

@Aloha Bunny said:
    The system will try to look for an ideal opponent based on the player levels of the participating Alliance members. If there's none, a less suitable match may be found and your team may be paired with stronger or weaker rival. Check the Alliance War FAQ for more info. Also, I'll make sure to forward your sentiment to the E&A team. Thank you for your patience and understanding, Commanders.

How about an opt out option when we start search. If no suitable opponents are available then the search is automatically cancelled. We can then just restart search again a few hours later.

I’ve now started cancelling search after 1hr if no opponent is found. I’ll then restart search again but take 1 or 2 players out or add a couple. Did this last night and after a few hours we have found a pretty even match up. Will keep doing this and see how it goes but as I said an opt out option if no suitable opponent is found would be more of an ideal option.
  • WhiteniteWhitenite Posts: 408Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

@Aloha Bunny Check out my post here:
    http://zyngaplayerforums.com/empiresallies/discussion/3164445/alliance-war-pairing-algorithm#latest

We got a bad match up after a 1 minute search time. Based on what you state this should be impossible.

BP That is exactly what I do and the matching seems more reasonable (above case was a recent exception). I cancel after 1 hour and adjust the number of people in the war.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

the best way to get even wars , is too choose players whose defensive structures match their hq size... the best way to get easy wars is to have highish(23-27) hq bases with low iq(50-69), the best way to get a war you arent going to like is to put high iq(71-91) players in your wars , chances are someones not going to be happy.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Posts: 408Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

You can put a few (1-4) high level guys (80+) in if you balance them out with a lot of 40-50s

High HQ with low defenses is good for wars.

Of course, speed of getting all flags is also a key attribute to winning a lot. If you can't get all flags in 1-2 (maybe 3) hours you'll almost always lose.

@Whitenite said:
    You can put a few (1-4) high level guys (80+) in if you balance them out with a lot of 40-50s

High HQ with low defenses is good for wars.

Of course, speed of getting all flags is also a key attribute to winning a lot. If you can't get all flags in 1-2 (maybe 3) hours you'll almost always lose.

most of my teams wars only last 8 -12 minutes 15 if i have to do them on my own. weve lost 2 wars in 358 days, due to speed....

@jhonnyplumber How many people are you putting into wars? (since you implied you can win on your own)

edited January 2018

@whitenite it only takes 10 to war... i use my highish hq , lowish iq bases and yes we get easy wars most of the time... we dont have any trouble finding wars with similar groups with similar size hq,s, we have even beaten teams that out weighed us in size and they thought we had no chance of winning so they took their time, we wasted no time in wrapping it up. the reason i keep it to around 10 players is because most of my team arent interested in wars, so only those reliable get entered ... we,re here for a good time not a long time. ps , i hate doing wars on my own because if we get an active opposition, i have to use 2 ipads and my pc at the same time, but my eyes are getting too old for that.

@jhonnyplumber I do exactly the same thing in my 2nd alliance (Commanders of Free World). Takes me about 25 minutes to complete 10 attacks on my own using one device. I think 10 minutes of it is the time is takes to load bases, set strike force and switch accounts... ;)

My record isn't as quite as stellar (more like 80% win rate). Sometimes I get unexpected things pop-up (real life) that prevents me from attacking at war start. :(

In my main alliance (Crimson & Gold), I put around 20-26 people in a war and we have like a 70% win rate. Again, key is getting the right balance of XP levels and HQ levels. Also, need to make sure at least half the guys can attack within first hour of war.