Getting Attacked twice 4 hours apart.

PhilippineEaglePhilippineEagle Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

How is this player able to attack my base twice in 4 hours without me even retaliating in his first attack?

“Deception is a tactic: use it. Do whatever it takes to win.” - Janet Morris

Tagged:

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

thats nothing, wait untill you get more than 66000 medals you can attack the same PLAYERS 20 30 times in a day if youre active enough.. thats how boring the game gets.

• PhilippineEaglePhilippineEagle Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Well then bullying is permitted in this game.

“Deception is a tactic: use it. Do whatever it takes to win.” - Janet Morris

• JRABBJRABB Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Crying is allowed too, get over it snowflake

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator

I appreciate your feedback, Commanders. For reference, it is possible that your base is available in your opponent's Globe Map. Also, you may encounter the same players on quick match when their Medal count is close to yours. Please check this link for more info. Thank you for your patience and understanding, @PhilippineEagle.

• tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 138 The Pesky Helper

this was not so before, I send emails several times complaining about the situation, but it was never resolved.

• RaptorRaptor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

The comment from Zynga about our base being on the Globe Map doesn't make any sense. If our base is placed on the globe map we don't lose medals or resources, and it would denfinitely not show up in your attack log. I'm thinking Aloha Bunny and Christine G. the customer support rep are one in the same. It's a little crazy when your base can be attacked multiple times without being able to retaliate. I was hit 4 times in one hour by the same base. Eventually anyone can take your base down if on the first attack they get rid of your alliance reserve, then the next attack they take out your Omega, and then on the third attack there is dramatically less resistance.