General issues and GAME related issues

TROOPERTROOPER Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
edited November 2017 in Ideas & Feature Requests

Hi everyone, i wanted to bring up some things that i need to address, i am aware there are or may be other post with some of the topics in them or about them, but i think considering the push towards buying gold,there has to be a line drawn.

Now the points i will highlight and then explain in detail to make it easy for everyone to address in there own way,so please read first and comment later,as you need to understand what i am trying to say.

The Topics i want to cover are as follows:

1. Matchmaking
  2. Events
  3. countdown clock for resources
  4. resources Vs Levels and protection of resources
  5. Level of buildings/defenses Vs Hit points
  6. Research cost Vs Resource income Vs Level or Resource buildings
  7. Spending money to buy gold Vs returns of gifts Type and Level

now before i start please remember these are MY own opinions and insight,there may be parts where i am not understanding the issue or not seeing it,if this is the fact,then please be so kind to educate me.Thank you

1. MATCHMAKING

I have noticed since the get go that when i click quick match that i end up with players higher and stronger then my troops and my own level,i feel that it is a losing battle considering i have to use OIL to find a opponent to even consider,so my opinion is this, you need to take away the cost for Quick matching,secondly, you need to bring a cutoff line in, that at my level i can only go 5 down or 5 up,or if that is not wanted, i should get a choice whom i want attack, if there are list of players.
As from what i have seen,and experienced from starting the game, i have lost more then i have won due to the unfair level indifference between the choices i get who i can attack,as in the end result if i don't attack i lose oil, if i do and lose troops i lose Oil, troops,and time.There has to be a compromise in all this.

Please advise

1. EVENTS

Now here is a good one, i find that the events are good,as you can instead of attacks on other players you can do the events, BUT i have found that there is only so far you can get,some i even struggled with,and i find that the "GLOBAL OPERATION EVENT" seems to be a little OTT on the hitting power, you need to rain it down to the level of the player, so if you have players under level 20 then have the last base at lvl 20,and so on and on...this would make it fair and it would make it worth wile, we all know your goal is that people invest real money to buy gold, then give them a reason,not a excuse,if i want to spend money on this i would like to have a even playing field.
The time for the event of one week is good, but you also need to understand that if a player cant get further he should have a choice to end the event, this way giving him a chance to start a new one.

Please advise

1. COUNTDOWN CLOCK AND RESOURCES

This is a simple and straight forward answer, remove the times and also the point where you have to pay to get it back, like i said you want us to spend money on this game, this is one point where you will fail, as it is pointless to hold a resource or gift at ransom until you spend gold to retrieve it,there should be no time constraints on any resource or gift made to any player.Remove it,and allow it to be what it is, a Gift from one player to another.

Please advise

1. RESOURCES Vs LEVELS

One thing that i have sure noticed that,the math don't seem to compute with this one, i have noticed that i need way higher levels or resources for buildings ect,then my resource buildings are giving me a hour...if i have a building at level 9 and it only gives me 10k oil at one hour, then that's a **** of a discrepancy in level to resource ratio,as at a level 9 i should be getting an average of 70-90k,correct me if i am wrong.you can see this in PIC E&A 4 for example for me to upgrade a building at level ten or research a troop please have a look at the amount i need to have to upgrade ( view pic E&A 5, E&A 6 and E&A 7 )this needs to be address and dealt with,as your not giving the correct amount of resources to the level of the building.
Topics 5,6 are the same, only difference is the level and the output they give,if you want this game to be fair, considering that you have people who may or may not be using hacks and scripts, then it would be a good reason to fix the indifference, and also the game it self to make it a much better game to play, also this would then help with future possibilities of people willing to invest money in the game.
I my self have spent money on the game to help me get to a level where i am seeing a return in what i invested.

Please advise

1. SPENDING MONEY TO GET GOLD

NOW i noticed that when you buy gold , yes for $5 or £4 you get 500 gold and you get some goodies with it, but i think that you should also get a price included with the other gift once buying gold, like a defense weapon or a offensive weapon,that you can add to your inventory and upgrade and research it...something like a blue print.
Furthermore, a player should be able to opt out of letting anyone receive gifts when he or she buys gold as some people will befriend people and they receive gifts, and don't give back so , a player should have the power to stop them from getting anything.so a opt out button should be added where you can say,( send friends a gift for buying gold),this would then make it a little more fair.

Also if someone who spends money to buy gold there should be a gift of a monthly gift to a player if they have spend money to buy more then 2000 gold the gift is up to you,but it should be a worth wile gift, you need to remember your revenue and income is based on the players buying gold, and to make them spend money you need to offer them something in return.I have seen many games do this, but here you have a good game platform.dot lose the players for greed.

There are much more issues i would like to add,but i think this is a good start

Please advise

I look forward to the response from the game providers,and hope they are willing to take this serious and under consideration to make the game a little better and fairer then it is.....

To others please don't hate, we all have a right to a opinion we may not like what we all say but its better to discuss it then to call each other names ect.

REGARDS

TROOPER

Comments

• CassiusMaximusCassiusMaximus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Excellent write up, @TROOPER . I agree with removing the countdown clock and the resource factories are a joke with terrible returns. All your points about protecting resources are valid, etc.

• TROOPERTROOPER Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@CassiusMaximus said:
    Excellent write up, @TROOPER . I agree with removing the countdown clock and the resource factories are a joke with terrible returns. All your points about protecting resources are valid, etc.

good morning Cassius,

thank you for the feedback, i did want to add a lot more, but as we are gaming type of people, i did not want to draw it out to much,again thank you for the comment, i hope that some of the Game Devs will see this and come in to the conversation to see if we the players and they the Game Devs can work together to bring some sort of satisfaction to all this, spread the word, lets make this a worth while topic for them to read and interact in.

Send a friends in game if you like fella

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thank you Trooper. @Aloha Bunny will forward this to the developers where it will likely be put on the dust covered pile never to be looked at again, as usual

• stevenpstevenp Posts: 53Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

@Lt columbo said:
    Thank you Trooper. @Aloha Bunny will forward this to the developers where it will likely be put on the dust covered pile never to be looked at again, as usual

"Oh It's True , It's **** True!"

well they can check out what would happen if people stopped paying?

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

@TROOPER said:

First of all, why would you pay in this game, it is screwed up for some time.

@Lt columbo said:

@TROOPER said:

First of all, why would you pay in this game, it is screwed up for some time.

well sometimes you just do spend money, who has not spent some money on a game, the fact of the matter stays, they should address the issues, to make it
    fair.

• madhumadhu Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

the game's official page says that it can be played on facebook gameroom but when i click on that green button on the top roght of the community page it directs me to the gameroom and then suddenly gameroon crashes.. ALTHOUGH IT IS WORKING GOOD ON ANDROID BUT IT HAS A SMALL SCREEN..pls help..

@madhu said:
    the game's official page says that it can be played on facebook gameroom but when i click on that green button on the top roght of the community page it directs me to the gameroom and then suddenly gameroon crashes.. ALTHOUGH IT IS WORKING GOOD ON ANDROID BUT IT HAS A SMALL SCREEN..pls help..

if your playing the game on your phone i am sure there is a different app you use to play, but on a pc just reinstall it, and then click on the icon on your desk top screen it should work then

• madhumadhu Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I want to play this game on facebook or gameroom..but on facebook it is not available i think..and the gameroom crashes and gets deleted everytime i try to play this game

@madhu said:
    I want to play this game on facebook or gameroom..but on facebook it is not available i think..and the gameroom crashes and gets deleted everytime i try to play this game

yes it is on facebook.
    To play it you need to install facebook gameroom.
    and if the game room is crashing then reinstall it and try again, after that then i dont know as i am not sure if it is your PC.

Once you download your gamerooom, do a search for E&A in the search bar and you will find it.

Have you defraged your system and done a disc clean.

Other then that i suggest contacting Facebook about the issues with game room.
    But it works for me