Resources

WOLFHEART692WOLFHEART692 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
Shouldn't the resources we win in battle go in our gift basket instead of losing them? We won fight and rightfully earned those resources just to lose what we don't have room for.

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,274 Administrator

Thank you for the feedback, @WOLFHEART692. In the meantime, please upgrade your Storage Bunker to increase the amount of resources that cannot be captured by attackers.

• WOLFHEART692WOLFHEART692 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

lol yes I realize this but thank you for thinking I have no intelligence.

• generalb0ce3generalb0ce3 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have a problem with small amounts of my resources being taken after my base is attacked. I have my storage bunker at lvl 16 and it says that it can protect 80% of my reserves. My resources capacities are as follows: tech. over 890k, Iron over 1.7 mill., supplies over 2.2 mill., and oil over 3 mill. When my base is attacked I play the replay and at the beginning of replay it says there is no loot available to be take. When the replay ends it say that I lost a small amount of resources to the attacker. My resources are at no point near capacity. I brought this to the attention of some one @ Tech. Support and they told me they would look into it. Today( 8-28-17) my base was attacked and it shows I lost 103k in oil,136 supplies, 83k in iron and 46k in tech. My resources storages are not even @ 1/2 capacity. Can some one advise why this is happening?

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

The loss is from the resource generating buildings, not the storage. It's the uncollected resources in those buildings that generate resources.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• StinkyStinky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 153 Saint Spontaneous

I like the gift basket Idea. When I am on a rampage I often do not notice that my storages are full until too late.

• StinkyStinky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 153 Saint Spontaneous

I had to reread this a couple times to realize that @Aloha Bunny misunderstood the original post which is actually a really good idea. I will try and repeat it differently so that it can be more easily understood.

What @WOLFHEART692 was talking about was not "losing resources" as in another player looting them, it is when you keep attacking even though all your stockpiles are full and all that hard won loot is "lost". The proposed solution, which I think is a good idea too, is that the loot that cannot fit in your stockpiles goes instead into your "gift basket" whereupon you have 24 to make room for it or lose it.

The case for this is when you have boosts or strikeforce's enabled and you don't want to stop attacking until they expire. In these situations it is easy to overlook that your resources are approaching capacity.

I hope this clarifies the request so that it can be relayed to the dev team.