Medals mismatch HQ levels

ClefTheGreatClefTheGreat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

People with HQ lvl 8 get matched with HQ 11; hence they cannot win, People with HQ 15 get matched with HQ 20; hence they cannot win. People with HQ 17 get matched with HQ 21, they cannot win. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ??? Players are overmatched based on medals they've received. I you receive medals you shouldn't be overmatched wit a guy 10 times you're original level. RETHINK THIS PLEASE !!!

Comments

• 1Lion1Lion Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

ZYNGA.....Why not simply match HQ's? It would then come down to strategy and experience! It would discourage rushed bases and make it more competitive.

• CleanerCleaner Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

I have 4 accounts. One is matched with HQ levels on qm. Others are not. Seems Zynga is slow to get things right.

• __BP____BP__ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 163 Investigator
    I rushed to hq28 exactly for this reason. I was at hq20 being matched with hq27+ so said **** it I’m rushing to 28
  • 1Lion1Lion Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller
    And now that you are at HQ28 you probably experienced being a weak HQ28! Which is just as frustrating. You are probably matched against maxed HQ28 players. Hang in there....
  • __BP____BP__ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 163 Investigator

@1Lion said:
    And now that you are at HQ28 you probably experienced being a weak HQ28! Which is just as frustrating. You are probably matched against maxed HQ28 players. Hang in there....

im not finding it that bad. I find maxed but also other rushed hq28. maxed hq28 are beatable but tough. Only down side to being rushed is i get smashed on defence

• lceruralcerura Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Folks have been complaining about this long enough and still Zynga doesn't listen.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,688 Moderator

All of your sentiments about quick match is being forwarded to the team for further assessment. Your patience is appreciated, Commanders.

• chrisn6104chrisn6104 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

How is it I have a lvl 19 HQ and constantly get attacked by lvl 28 HQ? While I can never get that kind of match up in my favor.

• smallfryesmallfrye Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

your matching system stinks even in alliance wars some don't even stand a chance lvl 60's are attacking lvl 40 and 50's just to show off I think there should be a rule on what levels can attack what levels so everyone has a chance of winning should be a penalty system for those who attack to low

• RomaRoma Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper
    I am 22 HQ and I am destroy enemy 28 HQ rushers!