Feedback for the Bulletproof Byway

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorRegistered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator
edited July 2017 in General Conversation

Share your feedback here, Commanders! You can also check the FAQ for more info.

Comments

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 47 Building Expert

I think the components needed to produce this shield are too much.To accomplish the activity we must finish all the components.And also I see the shield as the most worthless thing in the war factory.I do not even think about producing one shield at that price.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

200 plus components required to finish this event. and the rewards , woah , can someone say AWESOME.

• whamhandwhamhand Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The only thing you aren't asking for for this essentially worthless shield is my first born child. Get serious, really!

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,274 Administrator

Thanks a lot for providing your feedback with the event, Commanders.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

i have noticed i have a couple of games with a different cost and build time than most others. its nearly half the price and less than half the time. i can build defensive shield for 7-7-7 and takes 50 minutes to build and the assault shield for 4-4-3 and takes 20 minutes to build, compared to the rest being 12-12-12 taking 1hr 40 minutes and 6-6-6 taking 50 minutes to build. im not going to craft any either way, because this is a war game and stopping someone from attacking me with a shield is a little childish in my opinion. mainly the people ive come across that are using the shields are medal dumpers who have loads of components. dump medals on you and protect the medals they dont want? that makes me laugh.

• sonar1sonar1 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 292 Unstained Chieftain

Alpha creation event should be coming up soon. Why waste my limited components on something i will never use. This is one event I will pass on. Sorry...

why would you take away the only way everyone knows how to collect resources to upgrade in this game, then run an event which encourages chicken play with crafting shields to prevent players bases from being looted? how are people supposed to upgrade when theres no one to attack because youve turned them all into shield using fairies. shove your shields this is a war game not a hit n run hide n seek game. bring back farming and get rid of shields

• jb8221975jb8221975 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper

always find it funny when zynga puts out an event where you need components from war factory yet they give you none in killswitch or during regular quickmatch so where are we suppose to find components to complete any one of your useless events ?? really !

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 70 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Lol, on the prizes for this event