new omega unit with name goliath

tassostassos Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello my name is tassos stavrou i am playing the empires and allies game
about 1.5 year and i am a youtuber also! i have a lot of videos from the
game in my youtube channel and a lot of players are watching my videos and
makes coments for the game and asking me questions .The thing is that i wan
to parcipiate and help other players to have fun in the game and help them
improving theyre skills and gaming experience .So in a few words a lot of
players dont like the new omega unit viper and some others dont like the
omega unit colossus.I personaly like colossus and viper units both ,so i
have take the risk and send you my idea for a new omega unit named Goliath
,a compination of colossus abilities and vipers abilities in a new omega
unit named GOLIATH i like that name it shows how strong it will be . please
think about my idea and let me now if it is possible to do that!

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,265 Administrator

Thank you for the continue support and we truly appreciate your contribution in our community, @tassos! By the way, what characteristics of Viper and Colossus that you want to apply to your suggested Omega Unit?

• tassostassos Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

well colossus has the shield on it and he can last longer than a viper during an attack! viper can destroy multiple targets and from a long distance! so i was thinking what will hapend if we add the weapon and the shield of colossus and vipers long range shootin and multiple targeting in to another new omega unit ? and named omega unit goliath ? how that name sounds to you? it shows how tough and strong the new omega will be? what do you thing about it ? I also i have new idea to add a new defence weapon in our bases that will be crafted from the war factory! i wait for news
    regards: tassos

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,265 Administrator

@tassos said:
    well colossus has the shield on it and he can last longer than a viper during an attack! viper can destroy multiple targets and from a long distance! so i was thinking what will hapend if we add the weapon and the shield of colossus and vipers long range shootin and multiple targeting in to another new omega unit ? and named omega unit goliath ? how that name sounds to you? it shows how tough and strong the new omega will be? what do you thing about it ?

Goliath would be a good name for an Omega Unit; however, I think it's too powerful when it has the features that you have mentioned. Let me forward it to the team so that they can look into it.

@tassos said:
    I also i have new idea to add a new defence weapon in our bases that will be crafted from the war factory!

Go ahead and share more ideas! :)

• tassostassos Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

thats the meaning we need a stronger omega unit cause everybody now had a lot of defence weapons and boosts with a better omega unit it will be grater

and what do you think about a defence stealth weapon ? that will be crafted from the war factory and it will be placed to our bases and last for 5 days like a stealth generator or airmeds that weapon it will be hidden in the base

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 47 Building Expert

I think the new omega unit should be something flying in the air.Something different happens.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,688 Moderator

Thanks for sharing your ideas, @tassos & @frhtrsm. We will relay these to the E&A team. :)

• JBX2017JBX2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 106 Cloudylicious

Speaking of Omega Units, as it pertains to XP and upgrading our current and new Omega whenever it comes out.

When Colossus first came out, it was kind if an alliance effort to figure out to gain XP the quickest way, which ended being to almost kill it, then revive it by using resources or revive it for free via a medical pack blast, but that took to long! So spend some gold on a auto repair boost and kill your Colossus in quick matches for 15 mins for a significant sum of XP.

The release of Viper and Falcon, in my alliance, most blew off Viper, just to later find out Viper was actually a better Omega than Colossus, but were too far behind to try to upgrade it, so Falcon was the omega of choice for our alliance, with s couple of guys that stuck with Colossus, running out of time before they can get 3 flags.

Anyway, most were going to the globe to get unlimited XP, then the cap to the amount of XP was implemented, but it was still a good option. But, that went away recently, as in getting very little XP per hit, so a waste of time for XP there!

That pretty much leaves us with quick matches, which is fine, but we come back to waiting for troops to retrain, which even a few minutes of waiting, and most on our team agree, they don't do quick matches, unless they have the instant training boost on.

Basically, the Zynga Gods slowing up the omega upgrade progress is a good thing! I don't have keep up with other players on my team, as in, the quickest option they have to upgrade their omega is with gold or do quick matches, but they are too cheap to purchase gold and already out numerous hours a day, doing over 10 wars a day, they don't have time to do quick matches

Thanks Zynga, more time to do other things, while slowing down, at least the Omega upgrade progress! I won't have to see every week, some clown brag about their Falcon is at the next level!

• hunter1438hunter1438 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 40 Learning the Ropes

Don't you want the guy on your alliance to have the highest omega possible?