How can I report a hacker??

Sharon RotgizerSharon Rotgizer Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
edited July 2017 in Troubleshooting
A man in level 48 attacked my base, level 50.
It's written that the destroyed 100% of my base, and when I watched the replay, my units completely destroyed his army and the battle continued even though the time was up!! Weird.. there is just one way to get 100% damage but not in the reply - hack of command points. So.. how can I report him?

Best Answers

Answers

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 186 Fisherman
    edited July 2017

Hi first of all it is sad to see that zynga employees does not seem to have an overview on what is posted in this forum, something that only takes minutes. Regarding the above, most likely not a hacker but a newly introduced game bug, the main sections of this forum have multiple threads about fight results being wrong (capture three flags but only 1 flag is awarded et cetera). You should let testers run this board, they have a good overview on current issues ?

• MaiyaMaiya Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Please help! My account has been hacked from last week showing " your account is currently active on another device" please help....
  • Donz7733Donz7733 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

@Maiya said:
    Please help! My account has been hacked from last week showing " your account is currently active on another device" please help....

It happened for me when I tried to load my base on 2 devices. Are you sure your base is not open in any other device?

• MaiyaMaiya Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Yes I am 110% sure that I dont use multiple device. Please help.
    How can I get rid of this hacker....my defeated number increases when am not lost the battle. Help please.