The latest features of sea empires and allies

FSCHA390FSCHA390 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Make this game lovers friends, what if this game adds a new feature, namely: Sea.
I ask my friends for his approval of this. So game developers will update this game.

I have previously asked about the empire and allies sea features, but the game developer asked me to write about this in the forum and ask for approval to all of you.

Do you agree on the latest features in empires and allies. Namely: Sea.If you agree to this, write "Agree". And vote for this.Thank you :)

Comments

• hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Posts: 180Registered User Fisherman

What are you talking about?

• FSCHA390FSCHA390 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am talking about the existence of the sea in empires and allies. Previously the EA game on facebook there is a sea feature that can be played. I mean, why do the marine features in EA games now not exist? I hope the EA game developers can update the feature. :)

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 2,253Super Moderator, Administrator Administrator

@FSCHA390 said:
    I am talking about the existence of the sea in empires and allies. Previously the EA game on facebook there is a sea feature that can be played. I mean, why do the marine features in EA games now not exist? I hope the EA game developers can update the feature. :)

This will be shared to the team. Thank you for playing!

• CANECANE Posts: 18Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin
    That would be awesome idea but making it as a separate game will reduce the players of current players on this because this games will take a whole bunch time. I think good idea is moving this to higher hq lvl where we can have two basses both Wil have same resources with different types of defense and troops, people can attack using this naval base or normal base its up to them. We can get same amount of loots in both attacks. Just like coc they have a different base for alliance war. But there we won't loose any loot but here we can make here.
  • Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Posts: 587Registered User Goldsmith
    Good idea, we post something similar long long time ago a still waiting for a decision.
  • KatKat Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Really good idea. Would be good to start as newbie with some original ships and then modernise them, some of the original ships were brilliant, and also there is sea on the graphics anyway as well as lakes in this game.