Number of attacks per day

Professor_XProfessor_X Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

Why do i get attacked more than 20 times per day while my other friends only get attacked less than 5 times per day?

Colonel and Co-Founder of One Shot 2 Killed Alliance
Game Name: PROFESSOR X
"I love this game like a fat kid loves cake..." ;)

Tagged:

Comments

• FapoleonFapoleon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

@Professor_X besides your medail count might be a factor here... the thing is the activity: I find my base attacked quite a lot when I am playing very active. Whilst when Im only playing a little bit my base does not get attacked that often. Guess there might be some kind of connection - not sure though :)

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

It's called retaliation :-)
    If you don't attack others than they cannot retaliate. I went for a week not attacking only got attacked 1-2 times per day (if that). If I'm very active attacking then I will get attacked a lot more. Very predictable.
    Also having a lot of loot makes a big difference. The more loot you got the more you get attacked.
    I've also noticed being stealthed reduces attacks on my base... I think people pass it over more because seems harder.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter
    edited March 2017

answers are A: the base is seen as easy by other players. B: the list we're all given of players to attack at our level seems to be stuck on repeat. ive raised my dislike of this , but on the other hand with after the massive war factory purchases on lvl 18 stealth towers and lvl 15 hives , and dont forget the boosts on every weapon, although quick match is boring as watching paint dry, just look for all the easy bases yourself and medal up :-) attack on . yes i do believe professor x is in a very busy medal bracket. i have a max base at 27 k and never gets attacked anymore. i also have a max base at 75k and gets attacked lots too, because its an easy base :-)

• Professor_XProfessor_X Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

@jhonnyplumber said:
    answers are A: the base is seen as easy by other players. B: the list we're all given of players to attack at our level seems to be stuck on repeat. ive raised my dislike of this , but on the other hand with after the massive war factory purchases on lvl 18 stealth towers and lvl 15 hives , and dont forget the boosts on every weapon, although quick match is boring as watching paint dry, just look for all the easy bases yourself and medal up :-) attack on . yes i do believe professor x is in a very busy medal bracket. i have a max base at 27 k and never gets attacked anymore. i also have a max base at 75k and gets attacked lots too, because its an easy base :-)

my base always has 2 alpha domes, one airmed drone, and one ion cannon. Lots of trees as well. i'm really having a hard time medalling up and i do not approve of this "busy medal up sector" Zynga has. It's not fair. My brother is level 70 and gets attacked thrice a day. thrice. me, 24

• Professor_XProfessor_X Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

@Whitenite said:
    If you don't attack others than they cannot retaliate. I went for a week not attacking only got attacked 1-2 times per day (if that). If I'm very active attacking then I will get attacked a lot more. Very predictable.
    Also having a lot of loot makes a big difference. The more loot you got the more you get attacked.
    I've also noticed being stealthed reduces attacks on my base... I think people pass it over more because seems harder.

--i was gone for two days, i still got attacked 24 times though

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

Ah yes... your medal count... that's the problem. Forgot that one in my reply. It gets quite brutal at high medal counts. Only really good players who are active live up there :-)

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 714 Party Starter

@Professor_X said:

@Whitenite said:

just for an example, today i made 2185 medals and those medals all taken from a dozen or so players attacked up to 10 times each in the 15 hour period.yes i even attack the hard bases for a challenge and only found a hand full that need more effort than im prepared to use.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator

Good discussion, Commanders! Players will get random numbers of attacks per day. Make sure that you put a Strike Force to your defensive building and always use your resources. :)

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Professor_X said:

@Whitenite said:

just for an example, today i made 2185 medals and those medals all taken from a dozen or so players attacked up to 10 times each in the 15 hour period.yes i even attack the hard bases for a challenge and only found a hand full that need more effort than im prepared to use.

Is it advisable to "medal down"? i have been mulling it over

@Aloha Bunny said:
    Good discussion, Commanders! Players will get random numbers of attacks per day. Make sure that you put a Strike Force to your defensive building and always use your resources. :)

All the time. Sometimes i don't put strike force to my tarmacs anymore just to make sure the base is well-defended when i come back after a raid.

@Professor_X said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Professor_X said:

@Whitenite said:

i cant tell you how to play your game, but i can tell you the more medals you have, the more active you need to be to sustain them.

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Professor_X said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

@Professor_X said:

@Whitenite said:

i cant tell you how to play your game, but i can tell you the more medals you have, the more active you need to be to sustain them.

i was just curious if anyone here has "medalled down".

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 260 Gabby Enthusiast

For some strange reason my base defends better with no strikeforce on defensive units no clue what's going on with that but I'll continue to not use strikeforce

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

no longer playing this game

@nucking1976 said:
    For some strange reason my base defends better with no strikeforce on defensive units no clue what's going on with that but I'll continue to not use strikeforce

You know what, i placed strike force on Rail Guns and i get base defense wins when i am attacked by all land units

• Franco66Franco66 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I don't get chances to do attack more per day. I only do 3-5 times per day.

• JBX2017JBX2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 106 Cloudylicious
    edited April 2017
    I'm near a 20000 medal count, I may do a few quick matches a day and get matched with basically the same level defense I have, but at times, I'm matched with a beast.

But I still manage to do well, and even if I don't get all flags, the loot collected, seems to be a significant amount, that it seems like a moot point to medal dump.

And medal dumping, especially if you do many quick matches or Hammerfall, it is very time consuming and very boring to dump medals.

I did do it at a lower level, based on some knuckleheads advice, passing out the same garbage as to the benefits of doing it.

But, play as much as I did back then, and keeping my medal count down, was not worth the effort.

And at the end, I just ended up delaying winning larger amounts of loot by dumping medals.

Don't dump is my advice.

You definitely don't want to "over dump". Going low may prevent attacks but you get far less loot each time. I usually increased my medal count to the point where it got too hard then dumped a 1k medals. As I built up my attack strength and defenses I could go higher. I probably dumped like 5-8k medals early on. Once you get past HQ20 dumping really isn't needed.

I had a good system for dumping. My "globe" has a lvl27 on it that was a real base but wasn't an active player. It always yielded 17 lost medals and there was never a retailiation because the base was inactive. It only took 60 lost attacks to dump 1k medals... only about 20 minutes of tedious work every other week. Wasn't that bad and made game a lot funner in the end.

So far, i guess i'm getting used to being attacked 20X a day... It's not a happy situation i tell you @Whitenite but when i win, i get to retaliate to bases loaded with resources so on the bright side oh well i say OK i'll just soldier on.

@JBX2017 said:
    I'm near a 20000 medal count, I may do a few quick matches a day and get matched with basically the same level defense I have, but at times, I'm matched with a beast.

But I still manage to do well, and even if I don't get all flags, the loot collected, seems to be a significant amount, that it seems like a moot point to medal dump.

And medal dumping, especially if you do many quick matches or Hammerfall, it is very time consuming and very boring to dump medals.

I did do it at a lower level, based on some knuckleheads advice, passing out the same garbage as to the benefits of doing it.

But, play as much as I did back then, and keeping my medal count down, was not worth the effort.

And at the end, I just ended up delaying winning larger amounts of loot by dumping medals.

Don't dump is my advice.

You know my smaller account only gets attacked 3-5X per day... I guess that is a consolation for it having less than 10k medals.

@Franco66 said:
    I don't get chances to do attack more per day. I only do 3-5 times per day.

@JBX2017 is right now that i noticed it. The loot is bigger now that I have 36k medals.

• Hermission44Hermission44 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

For me I do 4-5 times attack per day. What about your guys?

• edocarliedocarli Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet

i rarely attack at the moment but still get 10 attacks minium per day where i lose like 300k resuorces sometimes, when i attack i steal max 50k resources, this is really unfair and unbalanced